Sean and Daniel

Daniel was by himself in his room, playing his on his PlayBox. He was just about to finally beat the level he was stuck on, but then Sean just barged into the room. It startled Daniel. "S-Sean?" He yelled, surprised almost dropping the controller. Sean just sat next to him on the bed. Annoyed, Daniel just rolled his eyes, and went back to playing his game. "What is wrong with you?" He asked.

"Nothing." Sean said. Daniel paused the game, and turned his head back to his brother. "You just barged into my room like people at Walmart on Black Friday..." Daniel said with a sigh. Sean just chuckled. "Hey, I can't spend time with you?"

"By breaking my door down?"

Daniel went back to playing his game again. But then, Sean decided to interrupt him again. "Hey, Daniel, do you see that small vent in the ceiling?" Sean asked. Daniel glanced up at it quickly, then back at his game. "Uh, yeah? What... about it?"

"Have you ever heard of Among Us, Daniel?"

Daniel paused the game, and softly face palmed. "Sean.....STOP" He said, with a small giggle.

Sean laughed along with him.

"Never go back to Mark's world again..." Daniel said after.

(This is what happens when you watch to many Fnaf Security Breach memes)