Torn Pants

Sora was in his bedroom back in his world Destiny Islands. Mark had told him that he was visiting. But, he hasn't showed up. "Where is he?" Sora thouht as he was lying on his bed, throwing a ball at the wall, having it bounce back to him. "I hope nothing happened to him."

After a while, Sora heard a sound, and he turned his head and saw his bedroom door open. "Mark!" He exclaimed jumping off of the bed. But when he got closer, he could see that Mark was walking into the room weird, like he was hiding the left of him.

"M-Mark? What are you doing?" Sora asked tilting his head. He was about to go give him a kiss and a hug, but stopped when he could see that Mark was acting strange. "I... um..." His face went red. "Is... there a bathroom in your room?"

"Uh... no...it's down the hallway... why you ask? You need to use it or something?" Sora asked.

"Sort off..." Mark said. "And I might need a spare pants..." Mark turned around, to show Sora the left of him, and the entire left leg of the pants was torn away. Sora blinked. "U-Uh..um..oh... what in the...Mark how did that happen?" Sora asked looking up at Mark confused.

Mark's face went red.

Sora just looked at him. "What? Did you get stuck in your clothes and you ended up fighting it?" He chuckled. Mark rolled his eyes. "You won't let up about that incident with the curtain will you?!" Mark snapped.

Sora laughed. "No... it's not that" Mark said. "I... had my hand in my pocket, and for some reason my keyblade decided to summon."

Sora stared at Mark.

"You better not start laughi-"

Sora busted out laughing. "Mark what the heck?!"

Mark covered his face. "Before you ask.. NO... I don't know how it happened!" He said.