Teasing Thomas

Thomas had his day off, so he went to vist Daniel. He was at the front of the house, so he knocked on the door. The door opened, reveling Daniel behind it. Once Daniel saw Thomas, his face quickly lit up. "Thomas!" He exclaimed and grabbed Thomas and hugged him close. "OoF!" Thomas grunted from the sudden hug. "Daniel... I can't breathe.." Thomas wheezed. Daniel giggled, then broke away from the hug. "Sorry about that." He said. Daniel stepped away from the door, allowing Thomas to come in. "Sean isn't home at the moment. He went out to buy something, and left me alone alone. I'm glad you showed up, cause Chris isn't home either and I feel alone." Daniel said as he shut the door.

Thomas was standing in the living room. "Oh...."

Daniel chuckled. "So I've been playing some of my games alone." He walked past Thomas, to the couch. The TV was on, and it had a vidoe game on it. "Is that the one Minecraft game you where talking about?" Thomas asked. Daniel was at the TV, looking for a second controller to give Thomas. "Uh huh! It's really fun." He finally found it, connected it up to his system, then handed it to Thomas. The screen split, having a different character on the other side. Thomas has played a view games with Daniel, but he's still getting used to being an human in this world. So, using controllers can be a bit difficult. Thomas looked down at the controller, then moved the left stick up, and the character started to move. But then, the character walked into a tree, and stayed there. Thomas forgot how to turn the camera.

He looked down at the controller. "You're the same age as me and you can't game..." Daniel giggled. "Hey! It isn't my fault, I'm not used to this..." Thomas looked down at the controller again. Then, he turned the right stick. He saw the camera shift. "Yes! I did it!" He started to walk off, but there was a gaint ditch that he clearly didn't see, then fell into and died.

"Ah! What the?!" Thomas gasped when he saw the character falling.

Daniel snorted, then started to laugh. "Hey! That wasn't funny...." Thomas snapped, slightly embarrassed.

He respawned. He appeared right infront of Daniel. "Oh... is this you?"

"No... It's Sean." Daniel said.

"Oh, it is?" Thomas asked, blinking confused. Daniel face palmed. "Thomas...."

"Huh?" Thomas looked over at Daniel beside him. "Oh... y-you where being sarcastic...." He said. Daniel shook his head then started to laugh. Thomas blushed. "I'm not an idiot, I swear..."

"Not to sure about that." Daniel said. "Hey!"

Daniel giggled. "Sorry..." Daniel walked up his character, up to Thomas's character, then made a kiss sound as both of the characters where close.

Thomas blushed. "It'll take more than that to make up for calling me an idiot..." He pouted. Daniel rolled his eyes. "Fine..." He put the controller down, then came closer to Thomas, then gave him a kiss on his cheek. Thomas looked at him shyly. Daniel could only just giggle at Thomas's bashfulness.

"Happy now?" Daniel asked. "Y-Yes..." Thomas said, with his face all red. "Man, you look lik a tomato." Daniel giggled.

Thomas pouted. "I don't look like a tomato."

Daniel's eyes widen, then he busted out laughing. It actually startled Thomas. "W-What?" He asked, confused. "The... way...You...HAHAHA" Daniel could barely form words due to him giggling like crazy.

Thomas was so confused. "All I said was that I don't look like a tomato..."

"PIFFFFTTTT...." Daniel continued to laugh.

Thomas blinked. What was happening? He had thought.

'All I said was that I don't look like a toma....'

Then, he realized.

He blinked. "Are you making fun of my accent....?" He asked. Daniel giggled. "No...." he said, clearly lying. "Really?" Thomas asked. Daniel nodded. "Let's... play the game some more..."

They both continue to play the game.

"ToMAoes....." Daniel said with a snort. Thomas blushed. "Daniel!" He said.

There was a loud growl sound. "Geez... talking about tomatoes, literally is making me hungry..." Daniel said rubbing his stomach. "You want something?" He asked, looking at Thomas. "Um... sure..." Thomas said. Daniel nodded, then got up. "You ok with sandwiches? Cause that's all Sean has what's filling at the moment." Daniel said. "Sure, I haven't tried any yet." Thomas said.

"Ok, I'll be out in a bit."

Daniel walked into the kitchen, leaving Thomas alone with the game. Thomas set the controller down, to wait for Daniel, because he couldn't play the game alone for the life of him. 'I need Daniel to teach me more.'

Daniel was making the sandwiches, but then he came out from the kitchen. "Hey, Thomas, do you want any toMAoes on your sandwich?" He said laughing. Thomas grunted. Daniel giggled. "I'll take that as a yes."

He went back in, then came out a second later. He handed Thomas one, then handed him a bottle of water. "Not sure if you want any water." Daniel said. Thomas looked at it. "Sure, I'd like a bottle of water."

Daniel snorted so loud again. "Ugh, what is it now?!" Thomas snapped.

"I'd like a bo'oh'o'wa'er" Daniel said laughing like crazy. "Ugh, shut up..." Thomas said, giggling a little.