Helping Someone In Need Part 1

Alex was sitting at the black lantern, with her two friends, Ryan and Steph. Sipping on some beer what Jed has given them on the house, even though Alex insisted him not to. Alex could only chuckle when Jed ignored her, and set the three beer mugs on the table and left. "Jed is sometimes way to kind" Alex chuckled as she took a sip of her beer. Ryan smiled. "Sure is"

"Hey-" Steph said. "We should all do LARP again. With Ethan again. He sure did love that last one" She said. Alex nodded. "Yeah! But, with Thaynor again?"

Steph shook her head. "Maybe, but I was thinking we do one my way~"

Ryan arched an eye brow. "And what is that way? Kissing every girl in the town to poison them?"

Steph's face went red. "W-what? N-no! Why would I do that."

Alex laughed quietly, putting her hand on her mouth looking away. Steph rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't do that, Ethan's a kid, he doesn't need to see kissing all over the place."

Ryan chuckled. "Wouldn't want little Ethan to be going around kissing girls or guys like that. Or, in the way Steph is gonna do it-"

"Ugh, shut up Ryan" Steph said. Alex laughed.

She was about to take a sip of her beer, but then she was a guy come in the front door for the bar. He walked in, seeming like he was looking for someone. He also didn't look like an adult, he looked like a kid. Not Ethan's age, but possibly around 15 or 16. Underage people usually aren't aloud to be in bars, but it didn't seem like he was there for a drink. It seemed like he was looking for something. Alex didn't say anything, but Ryan did see, and he whispered something to Alex. "Who's that? Isn't it a teen or something?"

Alex shrugged. "It seems like he's looking for someone. Maybe his father or... mother is here-" That's what Alex thought, but then she saw the guy's eyes turned to her, and he started to walk over to her.

Alex was confused. 'Me?' She thought.

"Hello" The guy said as he came over. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked. Ryan was staring at the guy, and he spoke up. "Hey, aren't you underage? You shouldn't be here ordering a drink" Ryan said. "Nah, don't worry, I'm not here to get any beer. Beer taste disgusting anyways" The guy said.

Ryan went wide eyed. "Hey, you might not be able to drink it, but it's definitely is not disgusting!" Ryan snapped. Alex snorted, then softly laughed at Ryan. "Dude, we all have different tastes"

Ryan came up to Alex's ears. "If I where you, I'd try to read this crazy dude's mind and emotions. See what he's up to"

Alex rolled her eyes. "Ry, calm down."

Alex looked back at the guy, and she saw a purple aurora over him. 'Oh no... what's wrong? Is he lying about the whole beer thing and wants one?' She thought.

She focused on him-

What am I gonna say to her? How the hell am I gonna tell her that she is from the game dimension? How am I even gonna convince her to talk to him....

Wait a minute.... can't she read minds... shit....

Alex looked at the newcomer with a confused stare. The guy looked at her, than looked around.

Did Ryan and Steph go around the town telling people that she can read people's emotions? 'No.... they're good people. They wouldn't do that to me... would they?'

Alex was nervous. What the fuck is a Game Dimension? She has to know.

"Alex Chen? I need to talk to you... alone.." The guy said.