Daniel and Thomas

Thomas was shunting trucks in the yard. He saw Daniel resting near by a old shed.

Thomas stopped, and idea popped up in his funnel. A silly idea. He slowly started to chuff down the track, that lead right beside Daniel. He quietly chuffed right next to him.

Then Thomas blew into his whsitle really loud

PEEP! PEEEEEEP! "Wake up lazy wheels!"

"aHHHAHH?!"  Daniel screeched. Thomas chuckled. Daniel was annoyed. "Thomas! Why did you do that?!" Daniel huffed. All Thomas do, was smirk, and chuff away.

And for the rest of the day, Thomas pranked Daniel everytime.

Daniel was about to fill up with coal, but Thomas puffed up right behind him, and shunted his rear buffers. "OOF!" Daniel yelled. Thomas giggled, and chugged backwards away, really quickly. "Thomas!" Daniel yelled.

Next, Daniel chuffed down some track, and Thomas was infront of him. "Oh no-" Daniel said.

Thomas smirked, and raced ahead faster. Daniel quickly switched his reverser to reverse, and he chuffed backwards, and Thomas chaser him down.

Daniel switched onto a siding, but as soon as Thomas reached, the switch switched back, and Thomas chuffed down the mainline.

But then there was trouble.

Toby was chuffing down the line, with Henrietta behind him. "Hm... Toby? Doesn't that engine look like Th-... Toby, go faster!"

"Huh?" Toby said. Before he had any time to react- "Toby! Henrietta! Look out!" Thomas yelled.

But it was too late.

Thomas bashed into Henrietta, and with a jolt, her back buffers bashed into Toby's buffers, and with a terrible smash, they both shook on the line.

Luckily, no one was hurt. No one came off the rail.

"Ugh, come on Thomas! How many times are you gonna bash into me!" Toby yelled. "Honestly!" Henrietta agreed. "My poor buffers are about to fall off by this point"

Toby chuffed away angrily. "I-I.. I'm sorry guys!" Thomas said.

But they didn't listen. Thomas sadly chuffed backwards, to the siding Daniel turned on.

"Why can you always do this-"

Thomas pouted at him, then chuffed down the track, into the siding. "W-What are you doing?" Daniel asked. "I know..." Thomas said. "I'm sorry..." He said as he stopped right infront of Daniel, and wheeshed some steam.

Daniel looked at him, and giggled. "It's ok-"

"It's just been such a long time I've been with someone my age here on Sodor. Percy's not even around much" Thomas said. Daniel smiled, and chuffed closer to Thomas. "I'm happy I can be your friend, but please... tone it down on the cheekyness."

Book: Life Is Strange: The Boy From Another Dimension