Hayner

Mark had came to vist Twilight Town. And of course, he went looking for Sora. He headed to the Usual Spot, the hangout what Hayner has. He walked trough the drape, but no one was in there, except Hayner. He was sitting on the couch, looking rather sad.

"Hayner? You alright?" Mark asked. Hayner looked up, and saw Mark walking closer to him. "Oh... Hey Mark... here for Sora?"

Mark nodded. "Yeah I am... but... are you ok?"

Hayner looked at him. "Uh...yeah? Of course I am.."

Mark tilted his head. Something didn't seem right. "You sure? You look a little... sad."

Hayner sighed. "How can I not be? No one hang out with me anymore. Roxas is always off somewhere, Sora is never hear anymore, and when you arrive, it's always just Sora, Sora and Sora."

Mark felt bad. He really didn't mean to leave Hayner out like that. "Hey, you're welcome to come with me?"

Hayner shook his head. "Nah"

Mark figured he can hold off of seeing Sora this one time, and spend some time with his friend.

Hayner made a suprised expression when he saw Mark coming closer to him, then he looked even more suprised when he saw Mark sit next to him. "We can play chess?" Mark asked. "Thought you where gonna see Sora?"

"Wanna hang out with your a little"

Hayner shrugged. "I don't wanna play chess right now" He said. Mark internally sighed. 'What can I do-' He thought.

Mark thought, and thought. What could he do with Hayner?

"Maybe-" Mark went into his pocket. Then he pulled out a small white rectangular object. "What in the worlds is that-?" Hayner asked once he saw Mark take it out.

"It's a Nintendo DS! Josh let me borrow his Kingdom Hearts game-"

"Oh... The game based on our lives..? Nah, I don't think I wanna see myself on a screen right now-"

"Your not in this one-" Mark said. "That's even worse-" Hayner said. Mark sighed. "Hey, I just want to spend time with you-"

"No you don't! Be honest, it was Sora you came here for! Not me! You only wanna spend time with me now, because you feel sorry for me!" Hayner snapped. Mark was surprised at Hayner's sudden outburst. Which, shouldn't have came as a suprise. Hayner's character in Kingdom Hearts, has a high temper.

"Hayner... I... I'm sorry.. I'd didn't mean to-"

Hayner shook his head. "No.. it's my fault... I... I shouldn't have yelled at you like that-"

Mark didn't know what to say.

"I.. um... I like you Mark.... when I saw you... I kinda had a crush on you, I just never told anyone. I just played it off by teasing Sora that he liked you, and didn't actually realize that was happening between you two-"

Mark was suprised, and what he was hearing. "You...you have a crush on me?"

Hayner nodded. "I... I'm just some stupid ass jelous idiot" Hayner said. "No, don't call yoursel-"

"Then what else am I then!?" Hayner yelled. Mark didn't know what to do, so, all he did was hug Hayner. "I'm so sorry Hayner, b...b-but I like Sora."

Hayner was sad. Really sad, but he hugged Mark. "No.. one ever likes me." Hayner said.

Mark broke from the hug. "Hey, don't say that. I... can see if I find anyone from my world who has a crush on you"

"Y-you... would actually do that? For me?" Hayner asked. Mark smiled. "Of course"

Books: Kingdom Hearts Dimensions: The Game Dimension
Kingdom Hearts Dimensions II: The Real Dimension
Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III: The Dimensions of Video Games