Mark Making People pass out laughing

"Sora! I nee- AW CRAP!"

Mark ran into the unsual spot. Way to fast-

He got caught in the cloth doorway, and got tangled in it. "Get OFF ME!" Mark yelled at the piece of fabric. He finally got free, and walked into the usual spot, only to see Hayner and Roxas, sitting at thier chess table, both staring at Mark.

"Uh... I didn't just fight the door-" Mark said. Hayner snorted and started to laugh, and so did Roxas. Mark blushed madly, embarrassed. Literally, they where rolling on the floor laughing, and Mark could only look at them with his face getting really red.

Just then, Sora came in, and saw Mark. "Oh! Hey Ma-" He then saw Hayner and Roxas on the floor laughing like hyenas. He looked over at his boyfriend confused. "What's happening?"

"N-nothing-" Mark said blushing. Sora saw Mark's face getting red. "...What... did you do?" He asked with a slight giggle.

"H-He ran into our cloth drape, and got tangled in it!" Hayner said, calming down a little. "Then he got mad at it, and yelled at it!" Roxas laughed, causing Hayner to laugh again.

Sora looked lost, and then he looked over at Mark. Mark coverd his face. "I.. didn't do that, they're lying-" Mark said.

Hayner got up off the floor. "No, you're the one lying" He giggled.

Mark rolled his eyes, and took Sora's hand. "Come on Sora"

He stepped out, but nearly got tangled again, but this time he pushed it aside. "My life is a lie-" He said to himself.

Book: Kingdom Hearts Dimensions: The Game Dimension