Teaseful Toon

James walked up the steps, and knocked on the door, of the 2-Dimensional house. He waited, but no one came to the door. "Hey? Trickster you there?" He knocked again. He waited. Tapping his foot, he sighed. "Where is that Toon?" He knocked again, but then the door swung open, slowly.

James blinked, looking inside the house. "Um... Hello?"

He pecked inside, but saw no movement. "Trickster?" He walked inside, calling his friends name. Still, there was no response. He was now fully inside the house. He looked around at the surroundings of the 2D room before him. "Hm... No one is here... where is Merlin too?" He said, arching an eyebrow. "Maybe they went out?" James thought out loud. That thought, made him decide to leave, and walk around Toon Town, but as soon as he turned to leave, the door slammed shut. It startled him. "Oh shit!" He screamed.

He could hear giggling. "Trickster! Are you doing this?!" He yelled out. He turned around, to face the living room again, but as soon as he did-

Splat

A pie got mashed into his face. Trough the falling bits of 2D pie, he could see a black and white Toon infront of him. "Haha!" They giggled, and took of running a motion blur of pencil lines.

James sighed, and wiped off the pie. "Come on man! You don't have to beam me with pies everytime I come to see you!"

Trickster ran back to him, standing infront of him. More like, zoomed instantly right in that area. "Oh~... So you'd rather me doing this when you come over, then~?" Trickster made sly smirk, putting his hands to his shirt, lifting it up, to show James's his paper white belly.

James's face instantly went red. "T-Trickster..." He said covering his face. Trickster giggled. "What~ You can't handle my tummy or something~?"

James just sighed. "You always tease me with my fetish." He said as he walked ahead of his friend. Trickster pouted. "Awe, rude. You didn't even touch my belly."

James went to sit on the couch. "I.. I can't focus on my fetish right now... we... we gotta make up plans to open Toon Town's Tunnel again." He said, as he sat on the couch. Trickster walked to him, and stood over him.

"I know, I know... We gotta open it for you to get back." Trickster said. James nodded. He's been stuck here for a while, due to a unknown invisible wall, that is blocking the entrance to Toon Town. Him and Trickster got really close, until the point to where Trickster learned about James's secret fetish, and he constantly teases him about it.

James set some papers on the table, that was infront of the couch. "Ok.... what other Toons have we not asked for help....." He thought. He's asked many Toon's for help, on how to remove the invisible wall, due to it being a form of a classic Toon spell. But no one seems to know how to remove it. While James was trying to brainstorm, he looked to his right just real quick.

And when he did, his face instantly exploded in red.

Trickster wasn't being any help at all, he had his shirt up, rubbing his belly, and poking his bellybutton.

James blinked, just staring at him like a fool.

Trickster smirked, then turned his eyes to James. He fully turned around, and looked at him. "What, you like what you see or somethen'~?"

James quickly looked back at the table, and heard Trickster giggle. "Tricks... I need to consecrate...."

"Ok.... let's see... Did we ask Superman, from the old 40s show yet? Maybe he can punch the wal-"

He looked back at Trickster, he was going to finished his sentence, to see what Trickster would think, but the he noticed that Trickster was pushing his belly out and sucking it back in.

James just shut up, and covered his face.

Trickster snorted. "This is hilarious!" He giggled. "Your name should of been The Teaser instead of The Trickster." James said, looking up from his hands. Trickster scooted closer to him. "Is that so~~" He said, coming right up to James's face.

James blushed as he saw Trickster's huge black Pac-Man eyes right up to his. Trickster chuckled. "Ugh, leave me alone..." James said. Trickster rolled his eyes. "Ugh, you're no fun." Trickster said, as he scooted away from James, up to the other end of the couch. But, as soon as he did, his stomach growled.

But, it growled in the cartoon way, where his belly rippled in a wave like pattern.

That, of course set off James's. And Trickster of course noticed. "It's so fun to tease you"

"Come on Tricks... we need to find out how I can open the tunnel."

"Who says you can't play with my belly a little before you start~?" He said as he lifted his shirt up. "F-Fine..." James admitted defeat, and scooted closer to Trickster, and placed his hands on his 2D belly, and rubbed it. Trickster giggled. "Yay~!" He said as he kissed James's cheek.

James just sighed, with his face red. He dipped his finger in Trickster's innie, causing him to give out some giggles and laughs. James, rested his head on Trickster's shoulder as he played with his belly and bellybutton. Trickster smiled. "Love you." He said with a giggle. "I love you too... we we need to get back to work."

"Aw, work can wait, play with my bellybutton more~"

James just continued to play with his navel. "Yeah...I guess."