Mark and Tidus

A/N: I was very very tired writing this. I'm very sorry if it came out bad. I might as well have been drunk

Mark was on Destiny Islands again. He wasn't with Sora at the moment. Sora was busy doing stuff in other worlds, and Mark just wanted to time to himself, by relaxing. Sitting on the Paopu tree, doing nothing, and watching the calming water. It was peaceful.

But that peace soon went away, as a loud Tidus came to sit next to Mark. "Hello Mark!" He said, scaring Mark slightly. "Huh?! Oh... Hey Tidus"

Tidus giggled. "Scardy-cat" He teased. Mark rolled his eyes. "I am not"

"Yes you are." Tidus smirked. "So, whacha doing?"

"Oh, nothing. Just relaxing, enjoying the peace of Destiny Islands."

Tidus nodded. "Yeah, it can be relaxing"

"Hey, I want to ask you something" Tidus said. Mark looked at him. "Sure, what?"

"Do... you really like Sora's bellybutton?"

Mark's face went red. "U-uh... why... why are you asking that?"

Tidus giggled at Mark's bashfulness. "So you do huh?"

Mark blushed more. "Uh... yeah"

"That is so weird-" Tidus said. "It's not!" Mark snapped. "Yes it is" Tidus said. "It's not!"

"Yes it is!!"

"It's not!"

"No It's not-" Tidus said.

"Yes it is! I-Wait NO!"

"HA!" Tidus said laughing after. Mark rolled his eyes. "Why do you?" He asked. Mark shrugged.

Tidus lifted his shirt a little, reveling his bellybutton, and Mark's face instantly went red. Every bellybutton, it didn't matter from who, always makes his face turn red. Tidus noticed. "Wow, my bellybutton makes your face look like Axel's hair too?"

Mark rolled his eyes, and looked away.

Tidus chuckled, then looked back down at his bellybutton. "Hey... poke it. I'm curious."

"P-poke it?" Mark asked. Tidus nodded. "I wanna see why Sora and you love this so much."

Mark blushed, then reached over, and poked at Tidus' innie, and Tidus giggled softly. "It tickles...." He said. Mark nodded. "Yeah, for many people it does-" He said as he wiggled his finger inside Tidus' navel more, at the knot at the back, and that caused him to laugh more.

Mark chuckled and took his finger out.

"So you two love tickling each other? Or... is that you to Sora?" Tidus asked.

Mark shrugged. "I love the giggles Sora makes-"

Tidus snorted. "Just face it, you love everything about Sora"

"Yeah, pretty much" Mark said laughing.

Tidus smiled. "I'm so gonna tell him you touched my bellybutton-!" Tidus said laughing, as he quickly jumped off the tree.

"Yeah, sur- HUH? waIT NO!" Mark tried to jump off, but tripped and landed on the ground with thud. "OOF!" Mark yelled, when landed on the ground.

Tidus laughed. He was on the bridge. "Man, you're a goofball"