Cropped

Mark was alone with Sora in Sora's room, Sora was lying on the bed, with his back up on the pillow, at the bed head. Sora was scrolling though his phone. He looked off of the phone for a second. He looked down at Mark, who was snuggled up to his belly. Sora couldn't help but smiled. "He always looks so wholesome when he's asleep on my belly." Sora said to himself quietly. Mark was a bit tired once he came over. He literally looked like he was about to drop. Sora, was concerned, so he offered Mark to lay on his belly. So, right now, Sora's shirt was parted up, and Mark was snoozing away on his belly.

"He's been so tired lately... And he won't tell me why." Sora said. Just at that moment, Mark shifted a little. "Pizza...." Mark said in his sleep. Sora giggled sofly. "Mark what?" He said to himself. Sora just shook his head, "Mark is so silly sometimes." Sora continued to text his friend, Hayner on his phone.

Sora rolled his eyes at the text message. "Yes Hayner, Mark is with me. I sware, you have a crush on him." He said out loud as he sent a message, that was different than what he had said.

Just at that moment, something fell from a shelf in the room. Because of Sora's unorganized and messy self.

"Oh shi-" Sora said, not wanting it to wake Mark. The sound of it, made a loud crash. And it awoken Mark.

"NO BROOCCOLI ON THE PIZZA!" Mark jumped up, exclaiming something random. Sora turned his eyes to Mark, looking at his boyfriend rather confused. Mark, after just getting jumped out of his sleep, blinked, and looked at Sora. "Did... I say that out loud?"

"PIFFTTT HAHHAHAH!" Sora laughed, dropping his phone on the bed. Mark went red in the face. "I was dreaming about Pizza ok!" Mark yelled. "Dude was about to put Broocoli on it!"

Sora was still laughing. Mark just covered his face. Mark does the most random and spontaneous stuff that can just crack Sora the heck up. "Ugh, you just really can laugh at me can't you-" Poor Mark went really bashful. His boyfriend just giggled. "You're a funny guy, Mark. Like, really funny." Sora giggled. Mark just shook his head. Then, he sat up on the bed, next to Sora, and rested his head on Sora's shoulder. "Aw" Sora said, as he snuggled up to Mark. After a while, Mark went to play with Sora's navel, but then Sora moved, he was about to get up. Mark pouted because he wanted to play with the bellybutton.

"Dont worry Marky, I'll be a minute, just gonna use the bathroom real quick." Sora said. "Oh, alright." Mark said, as Sora smiled at him, just before getting off of the bed.

Mark watched Sora leave, and he went out the room. "I love him so much." Mark said to himself. "That reminds me... Josh has a crush on Xion. I should probably invite Josh over to go on a date with her one day."

As Mark was thinking how he'd suprise Josh with that, Sora came back in the room and gave him a suprise. "W-Woa-..S-Sora?!" Mark blinked and his entire face went red as he saw Sora walking over to the bed. Sora had on a pink shirt, but it wasn't any ordinary shirt.

It was a cropped shirt. Sora was wearing a crop top, having his entire belly exposed. Mark's face was on fire. Sora blushed, putting his hands on behind his back, looking down. "Um... so, you like it?" He asked, looking at Mark. "Sora.... you... you... look really hot..." Mark said blushing way to much. Sora giggled, since he knew Mark really did like it. "Hot huh?"

Sora sat on the bed. "This literally belongs to Kairi.." Sora said with a chuckle. Mark came closer to Sora and sat on the edge. "It does?"

Sora laughed. "Yeah." He looked at Mark. "Now you can look at my tummy as much as you want~"