Mark's Going Insane

It was a quite day in Yen Sid's tower, as Mark was still in shcool. That was until Sora pulled out his phone. "You three wanna watch one of Mark's vidoes?" Sora looked at Roxas and Hayner, giggling as he asked the question. Hayer spoke: "You know how much Mark hates it when we watch them...." Then he looked at Sora, then smirked. "So let's watch one~"

Sora laughed a little. "Which one are we gonna watch? There's been a lot that we haven't seen yet." Roxas said. While Roxas was talking, Sora was already on his phone, heading to YouTube. Then, he quickly typed in Mark's channel. "I don't know, lets all vote on one-" But then Sora stopped talking when he saw there was a new vidoe in Mark's list. "Oooh! He made a new video yesterday! I didn't know..."

"Oh, he did?" Hayner looked over Sora's shoulder at the phone. "Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe?"

Roxas arched his eyebrow at what Hayner said "What in the worlds is that?" He then, looked over Sora's shoulder as well. Sora leaned back on the couch. "I don't know. Want to watch his new video?"

Both Hayner and Roxas agreed. Sora got up, then walked over to the projector, putting his phone is just after pressing play on the video. Then, he ran back over to the couch to his friends.

The video started with Mark introducing himself, like what most YouTubers do.

"Hello everyone! My name is Mar-  OH SHIT!"

Well, almost like every YouTuber. Mark was trying something new, some hand movements in his intro, but he accidentally slammed his hands down on the desk, and it shook his face cam.

"PIFFTTT... " As always, Sora was laughing. Mark adjusted his face cam. "Oh... crap, I thought the camera was gonna fall..." He said. Mark then shook his head. "Ugh, I had someone giving me some honest criticism that I should be a bit more fluent in my intro... well I nearly DIED!" Mark yelled, with his voice getting extremely deep around the word "died". And with the camera zooming up to Mark's face at that moment, it nearly made Sora pass out from laughing.

He just can't get enough of Mark's randomness. "What the freak is wrong with this dude?" Roxas said, after snorting after what Mark did. "It's what people in his world do for entertainment, and I'm all for it, he's so hilarious to me." Sora said with a giggle. "You sure? Or is it just him?" Hayner laughed.

Sora laughed along with him. "Either way, I still love it."

But Mark wasn't done calling out the person who gave him criticism. He started moving his arms all around. "SEE ISNT THIS FLUENT ENOUGH?!" Then he spun around in his swivel chair he was sitting on, and kept spinning around. He stayed silent for a while as he was spinning, he didn't have his legs on the floor. "So... Am I just gonna be spinning for ever...?"

Then the video cut to him, when he eventually stopped spinning. Then, he looked at the camera. "I don't think drinking coffee before this was such a good idea..."

That caused all of them to bust put laughing. "I'll say!" Roxas said. "Man's flying off the walls...." Hayner said. "What kind of coffee he had?! Haha!" Sora laughed.

The entire game was about this narrator, who was trying to tell a story, but you, the player, have the option to go completely agiest what the narrator wants you to do.

Sora and his friends where busy laughing at Mark trying to make the narrator pissed, but there was this one moment, that nearly made everyone, especially Sora, almost die from laughter.

There was one point, where you could go back and forth from an Elevator, to the floor where Mark was needing to go to.

But Mark found this path, unexpectedly. And he got stuck in the elevator, with elevator music playing. "Uhhhh..." Mark looked confused. The camera zoomed up to his face. "Guys I'm stuck in the elevator..."

Sors giggled. "Oh no..."

Mark slowly looked at the camera. ".... And you're stuck here with me..." He said that in a dark tone, and Sora just looked over at Roxas, but then Mark started to laughed manicially. "HahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" And the entire screen started to warp.

But then it cut to Mark just staring off into the distant. "That coffee was a mistake...." He said shaking his head. That made Sora snort extremely loud. "M-MarHahHAHA What the heck?!"

"The coffee was a mistake? Yeah, no shit..." Hayner said. Roxas laughed at that. "Seriously-"

"Don't go Dark-Blade on us now Mark hahaha" Sora giggled.

Mark stood in the elevator, with the music playing still. Just silent, until he finally spoke. "Am I forreal stuck here?"

"I think so Marky." Sora laughed softly.

Then, Mark looked over at the camera again, but with a serious look. "Well, there is only one thing for me to do about this..." Then the video cut to Mark dancing to the elevator music, and that practically sent everyone laughing out of the couch. "*SNORT* WHAHAHT?!" Sora snorted. "How is this dude dancing to elevator music?!" Hayner yelled, looking extremely confused.

The video then cut to him bobing up and down, smiling like at idiot at the camera, then he burped, and his face warped on the screen. Sora couldn't stop laughing.

Mark probably had to much coffee-

He started to yell random shit, while dancing to the music.

"HARRAAAA HIYA!" Then he looked at the camera. "AHHHH!" Then he gasped "HEEE! HOOOOWOAHHH!"

All of that nearly killed Sora Hayner and Roxas. They where laughing so hard they where falling off of the couch. "WHAHAHAH THEHEHE HECK MARHAHAHKKKK?!" Sora laughed loudly.

****

"Thanks for helping me with these Kairi, definitely couldn't have bring all of these up my self.." Mark said as he walked up the steps. "No problem Mark, happy to help ya." The auburn hair colord girl smiled. They both walked up to the door. "Now let's see what the boys are up to." She said, as she opened the door.

But as soon as Kairi opened the door, a loud sounding of loud laughter leaked out. "What in the..." Mark said. They both walked in, and saw Sora Hayner and Roxas literally rolling in the floor laughing. Mark and Kairi just stood there, staring at the seen, very confused. "Uhhh..." He looked at Kairi, who looked really confused herself.

Then, While Sora was laughing, he noticed Mark. But as soon as Sora saw him, he made the loudest snort Mark had ever heard, followed by more laughter. "G-Guys what's going on?" Mark asked.

That's when Mark noticed. The projecter screen, showing his new video with him screaming and yelling. Mark covered his face, and he turned around, walking away. And that caused his boyfriend and friends to laugh even more.

I'm slowly turning YouTube Mark into Markiplier aren't I.....?