Shirtless Mod

"Yes! I FIANLLY GOT IT!" Mark yelled as he burtsed into his front door, scaring the living shit out of David. His poor brother got startled, and nearly jumped fell off of the couch. Whatever he was holding got thrown up into the air. Thankfully, it was just papers. "M-Mark, what is it?!" David explained. Mark stood at the doorway, looking at David weirdly, until he realized that he scared him. Mark laughed softly. "Did I scare you?"

"Ugh, of course you did! You just bardged in!"

Mark rolled his eyes. He was to excited to stop talking. "David! I finally got it!" He said running over to him. "Mark... got... WHAT?!"

Mark took off his school bag, and see it on the floor just in front of the couch. He then opened it, then took out card. "KINGDOM HEARTS 3! For my computer!" He exclaimed. David blinked. "Oh... I forgot you wanted this." David took the card, which was a code to get the game on the online store. "Wait... how did you get this?"

"Josh gave it to me!" Mark exclaimed, smiling. Mark quickly took the card back from David, and ran to his room.

David watched as Mark just ran to his room. He sighed, chuckling, while shaking his head. "He's so excited getting the game, he forgot to vist Sora."

***

Mark sat there wating for the game to install. He had already inserted the game's code into Epic Game's app, and was waiting for the game to download. Mark already has Kingdom Hearts 3on his PlayStation 4, so many people would wonder why would he get it a second time, on a different platform.

That's because, since Kingdom Hearts re-released on PC, there's been a heck ton of mods that got uploaded by fans across many sites. Mods that can change Sora's moveset to his nobody's moveset, movesets that can turn his movement into Kairi, Riku, or any character. And other mods that can add different bosses. Mark couldn't wait to try them all.

He had previously ripped the save file from his PS4, to prevent himself from re-playing the whole game just for these mods.

So, once the game was downloaded, he changed the save, and launched the game to make sure the save worked.

"Please work, please work, please work...." Mark said crossing his fingers.

The game loaded, onto the load screen. Mark squinted, nervous that it wasn't going to work. He dragged the mouse over, and clicked the load option.

Once he clicked it, a save file showed up.

And it was his Ps4 save.

"Yes! It worked!" Mark exclaimed happily.

Once he was done, he went to NexusMods, a site that has user created mods, for almost any game. He typed Kingdom Hearts in the search bar, and all the Kingdom Hearts games showed up. "Ooh... when did the other games get added to pc?" But since he had the 3rd main game, he clicked that one. And THAT one had the most mods.

Mark's eyes went wide as he saw all the mods. "Woah! Holy... that's a lot!"

Josh wasn't lying. There was so many movement mods. "Oooh... which one should I get first?" Mark scrolled through. He couldn't decide. There was two movement mods that looked so cool. One to play as Roxas, and one to Play as Xion. But Mark figured that two mods couldn't overlap each other, and he would have to get one at a time. "Hmm..." He thought, as he was looking at a keyblade mod that could make Sora wheild the actual x-blade

Then, he saw an option. 'See recent submissions'

"Let me click that, I wonder if any new ones are good?"

He hovered the mouse over the 'recent', and clicked on it. Then, only one recent mod showed up.

"Hm, what's thi-" Mark froze as his face went red. He looked around, then back at the screen.