Stressballs

Sora Roxas and Hayner, went out together to hang out in Mark's game, Minecraft.

Mark was at home, busy helping his brother with things, and Sora figured he wanted to hang out a little with his friends. Mark gave Sora one of this stress balls, Because Sora got fascinated by it, when he saw it in Mark's room. So, he happily gave Sora two. The other was in his pocket. A blue one, and a purple one.

He was throwing it up in the air, and catching it, as him as his friends where walking down the game hallway. Sora threw it up, at one point. But he missed it, and it slammed ontop of Hayner's head. "Ow! Sora, watch it!" He snapped. "Sorry..." He walked up to his friend, and took the strees ball of off his head. Roxas looked at them. "Come on guys, we are nearly at Minecraft's door."

***

They entered into Minecraft, and into the small town that Mark helped build. They traversed into the town, that has tall buildings, and stores. They've been here a few times, so they knew where everything was. And, they knew where Steve and Alex stays at. Once they reached to thier apartment, Sora knocked on the door.

"I'll get it-" They heard a voice say.

The door opened, to revel Steve. "Oh! Sora, Roxas and Hayner! It's good to see you!" Said the blocky man. Sora smiled. "You guys can come in-" Steve opened the door wider to let them inside. "Mark was over a few days ago, he wanted to see if he could take some blocks from here, to bring into his world."

"Huh? Why would he do that?" Roxas asked. Steve shugged. "Dont know." After everyone was in, Steve called out to Alex. "Alex, our friends are here."

"You guys want some dri-" Steve was about to offer something, but then he got interested into the strees ball what Sora was holding. "Sora... what is that?"

"Hm?" Sora asked tilting his head. "That-" Steve stuck his rectangular arm out. "In your hand."

"Oh! It's a stress ball. It belongs to Mark-" Sora handed him it. Steve took it, and looked around it. "Stress.... 'ball' hm... interesting. I can never get over these shapes from your side....'

"Mark gave me another one-" Sora took out the purple one. "Wow... pretty..." Steve took it, and looked at it, comparing it to the blue one. Just then, Alex came out. "Hey guys, how are you?"

"Alex, look! I got two balls!" Steve said.

Hayner snorted, and covered his mouth. Roxas blinked, and looked away and tried to not laugh. Even sora was about to erupt in a giggle fit, but stayed silent. Steve looked at them. "What?"

"Ball? What's a ball?"

"These! Stress balls. They're very squishy balls too..."

Sora snorted, and nearly died.

Alex was about to take the ball from Steve. "No! My balls. Don't touch my balls." Alex just looked at him annoyed.

Hayner erupted in laughter, followed by Sora who leaned on Roxas laughing.

"....What?" Steve asked looking at them. "Was... it something I said?"