Power Training

"Are you sure you want to train me?" Daniel asked, as he walked down the path, walking over to where him and Sean usually go to, the river. Sean used to try to train Daniel how to properly channel his powers, but it is getting harder. Daniel's powers are getting way to intense, and he still doesn't know how to use them correctly. And considering that Sean doesn't have any powers, it's near impossible for Sean to really train his little brother. But now, Daniel has a mentor... who's been around the block.

"Yes, hey, look- I have the powers just like you... I think you need training from someone who has powers, over someone who doesn't."

Daniel nodded. "Thanks, Dark-Blade...for doing this"

Both of them walked down the path until they reached the river. The water was running down, and it was quite and peaceful. Dark-Blade looked at river, and walked up to the stone. He stuck out his hand, and the rock levitated off of the ground.

"Ok... Do the same thing I'm doing, to the rock over there" Dark-Blade said. Daniel groaned. "I already did this with Sean-" He said. "Just do it, I'll have a different technique"

Daniel sighed, and stuck his arm out.

"Ok... now close your eyes-"

Daniel nodded, and closed them.

"Now... focus on the rock.... imagine it..." Dark-Blade said

Daniel scrunched up his face.

"Ok... don't blow a blood vessel.... Just bring up a mental image of the stone"

Daniel nodded and did so.

Dark-Blade walked over to Daniel. "Focus on it... with your whole soul....feel like... You're connected to the stone"

Daniel could see the stone in his mind. "I... I can see it..."

"Don't lose your focus.... keep it in your mind"

Daniel did so, and focused on the stone. "Now.... put all your energy into it..... put all your energy into it... and... crush it-"

"Urgg...." Daniel grunted when he focused on the stone more. He channeled all of his energy into the stone. In his find he felt everything going into the stone... then-

Crunch

The stone cracked, and fell to pieces. Daniel opened his eyes. "I-I... I did it?!" He gasped as he saw the stone all broken up on the ground. "Dude I did it!" He exclaimed as he turned around to Dark-Blade. "Great job." He said.

Daniel smiled. "Wow... I never did something like that before... in training that is-"

"I'm not saying that Sean's a bad teacher, but he doesn't have powers. You need someone who's been around the block a few times." Dark-Blade said. "Wow... How... skilled are you in your powers?"

"Me?" Dark-Blade asked.

"No... the dude next to you" Daniel said. Dark-Blade sighed, feeling stupid after. Daniel chuckled.

"Well... This is how skilled I am-"

Dark-Blade didn't move anything. He stayed completely still. Relaxed even. Nothing happened at first, and Daniel was wondering what was happening. "Uh... what are you-"

Then, all of the rocks in the near by area started to hover. Daniel gasped. Dark-Blade wasn't moving at all. He just was staying still, and every rock around them was going up into the air. Even the large boulders. Daniel was amazed. "Dude, how powerful are you"

"Way to powerful...." He said. "I'm just glad I'm using it to train you..."

"Is this all the power you have? Telekinesis? I mean... you have that weird... darkness thing on your body" Daniel asked at he looked at Dark-Blade. Dark-Blade's figure, was a strange one. Daniel wasn't even sure if he was a human or not. He had dark mist, emitting all over him, rising off of his body like flames. But, it wasn't orange or red. It was pitch black. Dark... like darkness. He also had a giant letter 'D' on his chest. The letter was glowing a bright white, that shining very brightly, and stuck out like a sore thumb. Daniel always wanted to ask him what the letter meant. "Hey... what does that mean?"

"What does what mean?"

"The big letter on you."

Dark-Blade sighed. "The last little light that's in me"

Daniel tilted his head. "The last little light?"

Dark-Blade nodded. "You already know how I can copy people's powers-"

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, and how I'm apart of this... Game Dimension thing" He said. He remembered how Dark-Blade told him about the Game Dimension, and how there is this world beyond his world, that has people who know him. It's a little strange, but what Is not strange in life?

"There is this one game that is within the Game Dimension. A main character can use a certain weapon, that can get rid of the darkness. I wanted that power, so I've tried to copy it. But... I've extracted the darkness instead by accident."

Daniel stared at him. "Oh..." He said. "I still extracted the light... but not enough of it. And that light, is the letter what's on my chest"

Daniel looked at the letter. The letter also was flaming, but flaming white, and not black. White mist, and not dark mist.

"Is their no way you can get rid of it?" Daniel asked. Dark-Blade shrugged. "I don't know"

"I wonder where Thomas is" Daniel asked randomly. "Pretty sure he's doing his branchline in his dimension. I'll take you to the buffers when we are done training"

Daniel nodded, and they both continued to train.