Fighting A Skeleton

Sora, Roxas and Hayner had another game to get to. The door, had bones on it. "What do you think this is?" Hayner asked. Sora shrugged. "Can't be more worse than the previous games we've went it."

But Hayner wasn't sure. "Ugh, are you sure Sora?" He asked. Sora sighed. "Come on, we have to go in there anyways... The Game Dimension is counting on us."

Roxas nodded. "He's right Hayner."

Hayner sighed, and walked up to the door, and opened it.

"Hm... there's snow everywhere..."  Roxas said as he pecked over Hayner's shoulder.

"Ugh, great...." Hayner groaned. "I don't want to freeze..."

Since Sora's world blending magic doesn't work in The Game Dimension, they can't change to fit these worlds. So now, they had nothing to keep warm at the moment. "Lets just go. We'll be out in bit. Just gonna find the gem. Hey, maybe we can find a shop or something that sells coats." Sora said, trying to keep Hayner's spirits up. Hayner nodded. "Fine..."

They all walked in, and as soon as they did, the door behind them slammed shut. No going back until they got ahold of the world's gem.

"What is this place?" Hayner asked, looking around.

"This place is looking like Arendelle..." Sora said, noticing the trees, that where surrounding the area. "What would this game even be? I was expecting to see bones everywhere..." Roxas said. Sora stepped infront of them. "I.. I don't know..."

But then they heard something. Sounded like talking.

"Know, I don't know where one could be..." It said.

"What was that?" Hayner asked.

"I think you mean, who was that. That sounded like talking." Sora said. He walked off. "Come on, sounded like it was over here."

Hayner looked at Roxas, who just shrugged.

They both followed Sora. But then, they saw Sora duck behind a Boulder.

Sora was trying to signal Hayner and Roxas to be quite, but they weren't.

"Maybe they're-"

"Quiet Sans!! I hear foot steps...."

Two voices could of been heard, it was from two people infront of the boulder. Hayner and Roxas both ducked down, when they heard the voice mentioned they could hear them. "Sora, what's going on?" Hayner whispered. "Look for yourself..." Sora said. Roxas and Hayner both took a quick glance over the rock, and saw two skeletons. One skeleton in a blue coat, and one it what seemed to be a superhero outfit. "What.... is that?" Roxas asked.

"Maybe they're friendly?" Sora asked.

Roxas and Hayner looked at Sora. "You... sure?" Roxas asked.

Sora sighed. "Hey, Jack Skeleton is friendly isn't he?"

Sora didn't make another word, and got up and walked over to him.

"Sora!" Roxas yelled out. Sora was to optimistic for his own good.

The skeleton with the blue coat saw Sora walking up to them. "Uh, Papyrus?" He said.

The one in the strange outfit looked his friend. "Ugh, San's, don't you see tha-" He turned around, and saw Sora. He froze. Sora froze, and no one said anything.

"....A.... huMAN!!" He yelled.

Sora jumped back from this skeleton's sudden out burst. "W-What...?" He asked.

Just then, Roxas came from the Boulder, to see what was going on, Hayner did the same after.

Papyrus, noticed them. "...SANS, THERE'S 3 HUMANS!" It yelled. Roxas blinked, then looked at Sora. "Sora... what's this?" He asked. "I have no idea..."

Then, it cleared it's throat. Or.. at least it looked like it did, considering that it's a skeleton. "Humans! You must not pass this area! I! The great Papyrus, will stop you!"

Sora looked at Roxas. "We gonna have to fight are way, won't we?" He whispered. Roxas nodded. "Yup."

Roxas summoned his two keyblades, and Sora summoned his, while Hayner took out his bow.

Papyrus gasped, looking at them. "....These humans have... wepons Sans...." He said, looking at Sans. "Welp, it's your battle pal, goodbye." He said, walking away. "Sans! Why!?"

Papyrus then looked at the Kingdom Hearts characters.

He sighed. "Ugh, fine! I'll capture all three of you huMANS!" He yelled.

"We'll see about that!" Sora yelled as aimed his keyblade in the air, and chanted the thunder spell. The stroke of lighting struck down on the snow. Papyrus actually dodged it. "ooH!" He yelled. Wide eyed, he looked at Sora. "You... aren't human are you?"

"Oh, we are human. But probably in your world humans aren't magic handy." Roxas said as he shot firaga at the skeleton. Papyrus dodged out of the way of that. "Oh, this thing is good at dogging..." Hayner said. "I was the top of my class in gym...!" Papyrus said. "That's why I'm so agile!"

Sora and Roxas Hayner stared at him.

Papyrus blinked.  "...Trying to distract me from the fight, are you?!" He yelled.