Number 1 E2 Class Tank Engine

"So, you getting the hang of it Daniel?"

"Uh, I think so? It's kinda hard to keep on... stocking your fire box... and driving you, Thomas.."

"You're doing pretty well! Sorry my fireman isn't here. But you're doing pretty good without them!"

Daniel smiled as he held onto the throttle. "Man! I wish Sean was here! I think he'll love this!"

"Maybe next time we can bring him" Thomas said. "I'm sure he'll love Sodor"

"I'm sure he would too"

Then there was trouble-

There was a loud rumbling sound, coming from Thomas, and Daniel heard it. "Uh? Thomas? What is that sound?"

"Huh? What sound? I don't hear any-" There was a loud crack sound, and Thomas's entire metal body shook on the track. "Trembling tracks!! What was that?!" Thomas yelled.

"I don't know!" Daniel responded. He opened Thomas's fire box, and the fire was blazing a lot-

Then, not a second later, there was a giant spark, and Daniel felt himself falling, and slammed down ontop of someome. "Ow.. what the-"

He rose up a little, and saw that he was sitting ontop of human Thomas. "You- turned back into your human form-" Daniel said.

Thomas stared into Daniel's eyes. "Cinders and ashes.... where's my coal?!" Thomas said. Daniel looked next to him, and saw a pile of coal sitting on the inside of the track. "Right there."

He turned his head back over to Thomas. "Let me get up. This is a very awkward position to be in" He chuckled, as he helped up his friend. He stretched his arm out for Thomas to take.

Thomas took it, and Daniel helped him up. "Blimy, what would of set me off to turn into a human again?"

Daniel shrugged. "I have no idea."

Thomas tried to walk, but he realized that his leg was hurting really bad.

"Woah, are you ok?" Daniel asked. "I think I hurt my leg, when I slammed down on the ground"

"Let me carry you" Daniel offered. "Carry me? How.. are you gonna-" Thomas felt himself hovering. "Ah. I forgot you have telekinesis. Thanks Daniel"

Daniel smiled. "Anytime, my number 1 engine"

Book: Life Is Strange: The Portal To Another World