Trick Or Treating

It was Halloween.

The day of spooks

Daniel had celebrated Halloween so many times, but this was gonna be his first time celebrating it with Thomas. He wanted Thomas to come to his world to go trick or treating like a human, so he quickly went to go get Thomas. "I'll be back in a minute Sean" Daniel yelled to Sean, who was in the living room, watching TV on the couch. "Huh? Why? I thought you wanted to go trick or treating?"

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Ugh, remember I said I want Thoma to do it with me this year?"

"O-oh I forgot" Sean said looking at Daniel. Daniel just rolled his eyes then opened the door. "You never listen.." Daniel said, then walked out. "Hey!" Sean side eyed him, but then saw the door close. He shook his head. "That kid-"

It was a little cold, so Daniel quickly took his jacket before he had left. 'Crap... I should of gotten a jacket for Thomas for when he changes-' But then he remembered that Thomas' coat of paint turns into a coat when he coverts into a human, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Daniel walked across the road, heading over to the train tracks across the street, then walked over to the siding, that has the legendary magic buffers. Once he reached, he decided to head over the other side. 'Thomas probably forgot I told him to come over-'

So, he stepped onto the rails, then ran towards the buffers, and charged into it.

A flash of light, and a gold dust explosion, and Daniel ejected to the other side, as his saddle tank engine form. "Yes!" Daniel smiled as he now started to chugg down the tracks. His jacket was the one Sean had got him, that was a Power Bear coat, so now the paint on him had a Power Bear color, and a Power Bear logo.

But as Daniel was chugging down the line, he saw something coming towards him.

It was Thomas

"Oh no!" Daniel yelled as he applied his breaks. Thomas looked up and saw Daniel coming right for him. "Cinders and ashes!" Thomas screamed. He applied his breaks aswell, but it was to late. Both him and Daniel lightly bounced into each other. Both thier coal spilled out of their bunkers.

After Daniel got his senses back, he looked up at Thomas. "Oh, you where coming over? I thought you probably forgot!"

Thomas chugged backwards slightly. "Forget? Of course I didn't forget!" He stopped then wheeshed some steam from his pistons. Daniel just chuckled, then chugged slowly backwards. "Well, fallow me I guess." Daniel chuckled. Thomas started up again, and moved forward. "I'm gonna be a pirate for Halloween this year!" Daniel smiled. "A pirate? Oh...um.. wait... are you sure I can even come with you? I don't have a costume at all-" Thomas said. "I asked to be repainted into something a bit... spooky, but they didn't have the time to do so-"

"Don't worry I have something cool!" Daniel said. Now Thomas was wondering what that is. "What? What is it?" He asked. "It's a suprise" Daniel smiled.

Both of them rolled backwards on the track, heading to the buffers. They both entered it, heading back to Daniel's world. But they probably should of entered one at a time, because they flew out on the other end nearly at the same time. Daniel slammed onto the ground back in his human form, but Thomas came flying out face first, and crashed ontop of Daniel. "OW!" They both yelled. Daniel winced when Thomas crashed onto of him, then looked up at his gray face, and big blue eyes that where looking at him. "Heh...." Thomas nervously chuckled. Daniel just chuckled. "Tom... get off me... you literally weigh the same amount as a train as you do a human-"

"What?! No I don't!" Thomas snapped. Thomas got off of Daniel. "Geez, not even gonna help me up-?"

"O-Oh right-" Thomas bent over and tried to pull Daniel up, but Daniel let go as a joke, and Thomas got flug backwards by his own force and fell on the ground. That was to much for Daniel, and he erupted in laughter. Thomas was lying on the ground looking up at the sky, then he slowly looked at Daniel infront of him. "Why would you do this-"