Revenge

This chapter will be dark, do I care? No.

The dark figure walked into the building that stood before him. He took a deep breath, taking in the air around him. 'That idiot has to be here' He thouht to himself. That idiot, he spoke off, was a killer. A father, or, so he called himself. A father off someone close to Dark-Blade. The dark figure, as people usually call him, for his dark-mist like presence, has tracked him down, at this abandon building. Dark-Blade took another deep breath, just before he started to walk forward. He was ready for anything to happen. Although he has many powers, but he can sometimes use them foolishly, and cause other shit to go wrong. Right now, he was feeling fine, but he wasn't expecting what was going to happen next.

He had walked up to the front door, that was all scratched and banged up. The building looked really old. Or, either it's past owners didn't know how to properly maintain a building. Dark-Blade tried to open the door, but the door was stuck. It wasn't locked, and the doorknob was turning. The door was just jammed. Dark-Blade just grunted, then placed both of the palm of his hands on the door, his hands physically gripping on the old wood.

"URGGG!" He yelled as he swung his arms from it, breaking the door right of it's hinges. He panted, then turned his head to the now doorless frame. He turned his eyes looking around inside. It was a big sized house. Bigger then Warren's old house probably. He stepped right inside. This has to be where that guy stays. It had to me.

Dark-Blade knew who he was looking for. He only had caught a glimpse of him once. He was about to go full power on his ass. He had thouht he took care of him, but somehow the bitch escaped. "I won't hold back this time" He said to himself as he walked inside the someone darken house. "He deserves everything that I'm going to do"

With all this rage building up inside of him, the letter on his chest was fading. The little light he has left, was slowly diminishing away. Fading, and fading with every step he took. Each step, made Dark-Blade more and more anxious as he walked trough the house. The home was huge. There was way to many rooms for Dark-Blade to choose. He sighed. He has many powers. Every power to be infact.

Every power you can think about, Dark-Blade has it. He can extract fictional powers from fictional entities. If you give him a comic of The Flash he can extract Flash's power, and gain incredible super speed. You give him Fantastic Four, Mr. Fantastic? He can stretch his limbs all around the world.

But one power he tried to get, didn't exactly work out.

He tried to get the power of the Keyblade. The power of light.

Not just any light. Kingdom Hearts light.

Sora's light.

He tried first, with sucking the power from the game's case. That was when stuff went wrong. He didn't suck out the light. He sucked out the darkness.

The darkness works differently on him, than what it would ever do to anyone else. The darkness, made him become it, similar to Vanitas. His body, is the darkness. Dark mist emits from him, all over. You can't even tell that he's a human being. But...

He did suck out some of the light. The letter what is on his chest. The glowing white letter D. That is the little bit of the light he has left.

The sad part of all of this, is, that when the darkness took him over, it blinded him from using is other powers. In other words, forgot. He can't use many of his powers. His superman powers, are mostly useless, because he is not immortal around Sora. Just like Superman, he takes weakness to magic. And since Sora's keyblade is magic, get inflicts damage. The the light from the keyblade, also hurts him, since he's darkness.