Games

Mark was alone with Sora in his house. No one was home, David went out with James to get groceries. Mark and Sora where both sitting on the couch, playing a racing vidoe game together. "I'm so gonna beat you!" Sora said smiling as he was coming up close to Mark. "In your dreams key-boy" Mark smirked. Sora gasped. "Oh, your so going down now!" Sora said, suprised at Mark's comeback.

While Mark was racing, he came up to a bend and crashed into the wall. "Oh...shoot!"  He yelled. It slowed him down. Sora smirked when he realized. "Sora wait!" Mark yelled,, but it was too late as sora come up fast behind him, then zoomed right past him. "Hey!" Mark yelled. Sora laughed. "You better keep up, cutie!" Sora said teasing his boyfriend. Mark grunted and drove backwards to get out from the wall, and quickly drove off. It took a while, but he managed to meet up with Sora. "What the?? How did you catch up so quickly?!"

Mark smiled. "I'm a pro at this game" Said Mark just as he fell off the mountain.

Sora laughed extremely hard at that. "I'm a pro!" Sora mimicked Mark. "Shush!" Mark said blushing madly.

He reset his car, and managed to meet up again. As he drove up close to Sora's car, he bumped it, and caused Sora to spin out. "HEY! That isn't fair Mark!" Sora said. Mark smriked, and drove off past Sora.

Sora had some time to catch up, but once he did, Mark reached over to Sora's belly, and sticked his finger inside his bellybutton, and wiggled his finger around in it, making Sora squeal, and he dropped the controller. "Markkkkk!" Sora whined pouting. Mark looked next to him, and saw Sora's pouting face. He felt a little bad. "S-sorry Sora-" He said as he picked up his controller. "Just wanted to have some fun with you."

Sora was still pouting, then he snatched the controller from Mark, then booped his cheek. "Mean-" He said, as he was still pouting. Mark came closer to Sora, and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Sora still was pouting, but his face went so red, since Mark kissed him. Mark giggled. Sora folded his arms. "Hm... nothing seems to make you un-pout." Mark said. Sora nearly cracked, because for some reason, 'un-pout' sounded funny to him.

Mark thought. "So... You're not gonna laugh, or anything?"

Sora shook his head. He wasn't pouting anymore, but was now looking serious. But no matter how Sora can make his face look serious, he will always look exciting adorable.

Mark booped Sora's nose, and Sora just sat there, looking at Mark with a serious look. Mark's eyes looked down at Sora's shirt. Sora looked down, then back at Mark. Mark smiled, as he reached over to Sora's shirt, and put his hands just below Sora's shirt, then lifted it up, reveling his small innie bellybutton. Sora blushed a little, but he still had the static face. Mark just sofly chuckled. "I guess this is a try not to laugh- your so gonna laugh at this-"

Mark put his finger inside Sora's navel, softly moving it around inside. Sora's belly quivered as soon as Mark's finger brushed his skin. He held his breath, trying not to laugh, as Mark's finger felt every part of his bellybutton. Mark was having fun. Sora looked so cute trying not to laugh. Mark took his finger out, then started to draw circles around the outside rim of Sora's bellybutton. It was really tickleling him, but he tried not to laugh. He almost let some giggles escape.

Mark stopped. "Dang, you're sure not gonna laugh are you?"

Sora looked at him, then shook his head.

Mark then all of a sudden, started to softly scratch Sora's entire tummy with both of his hands. It was so random, and sudden for Sora, that he started to laugh. "Nohoho!" He laughed. Mark giggled, and stopped tickling him. "Darn it!"

"What was that even for anyways?" Mark asked as he laughed. Sora shrugged. "I don't know. But still... your mean." Sora said. Mark pouted. "I didn't mean toooo!" Mark said as he kissed Sora's cheek.