PhotoBooth

Mark had left Sora, with his IPad. Sora was sitting in Yen Sid's castle, with Roxas and Hayner, andhe was sitting on the couch with Roxas at the moment, looking trough Mark's games. "Hm... I wonder what's this racing game-" Sora said out loud, as he was about to touch it. But then, an app caught his eye. "Photobooth?"

He pressed it, and all it was, was a camera. Sora was confused. Then he shrugged it off. 'Maybe Mark wouldn't mind me taking some pictures-'

So, he aimed it at Roxas, who was beside him on the couch.

But, as soon as Sora aimed the camera on his nobody, the screen warped, causing Roxas's face to look like it was swirled on the screen. It happed so sudden, that Sora blinked at it, but when he fully saw what it was, he snorted, and almost dropped the IPad. Roxas heard him, then turned his head over to Sora, and that didn't look right on the IPad screen, and that caused Sora to erupt in laughter.

Now Roxas was even more confused. "Sora? What is it?" He said talking, his lips looking gigantic on the screen as he talked. "R-Roxas T-Tha HAHAHAH!" Sora laughed loudly as Roxas's lips looked like giant sausages.

Roxas blinked, very confused at his somebody. "Sora, what's going on?" He tilted his head. On the screen Roxas's head kinda bent over while still looking swirled. Sora covred his month, laughing.

Roxas was confused and looked at Hayner who was behind him. Hayner just shrugged.

Just then, Mark came back, and opened the door. But on the screen, Mark looked like his whole body got warped and his and his face extra long.

Sora snorted that sounded like car engine mixed with a plane turbine. "M-Mark, y*Snort* HAHAHAHAH!"

Mark stood at the door confused, looking at Sora laughing the hardest he's ever seen him laugh. Sora was literally laughing so hard, he was now clutching his stomach, and it looked like he couldn't breath.

"Sora what's wrong with you??" Hayner asked blinking.

Mark was extremely confused. "What have I walked on-"

"Your boyfriend's got the craziest giggles I've ever seen-" Hayner said.

Sora wheezred, then calmed down. "You ok now?" Roxas asked.

Sora nodded, he turned off the app, to prevent him from laughing anymore, but now his finger slipped and touched "YouTube" clicking one of Mark's vidoes.

"How do you not know the word FIGURE?!" Mark yelled into the mic, with his entire face warping on the screen. "*SNORTTT* HAHAHAHAHAHA" Sora laughed loudly again. Mark covered his face. "Sora nooo!" He yelled, embarrassed at his YouTube content. "Mark, what was that face on.. the... hahaHAHAHA" Sora dropped the IPad and fell onto the couch laughing into the cushion.

Mark just blushed madly, and turned to leave.