Staring Contest

Mark had just came home from shcool. "Man, what a long day-" He said as he went into his bedroom. He walked over to his room, then entered it. He sighed as he took of his heavy bag. His teachers gave him a lot of homework for the weekend. He looked down at his bag on the floor. "Definitely not doing any of that until sunday." He said. He wanted to go vist Sora, but he needed to eat something first. "Maybe I can eat some over at Sora-" He thought. But then he figured it wouldn't be best to just intrude on his boyfriend like that, especially if he doesn't know he's coming over.

"I'll just make something quick." He turned to leave, but before he could turn around, he heard a glistening sound, that had a electrical shimmer at the end, then the noise could be unheard. "What?" Mark said to himself. "That sounded like the portal to the game hallway."

He walked out of his bedroom, and out to the living room, that has the Ps4 located on the fireplace next to the TV. Once he entered to the living room, right infront of the TV, he barely caught a glimpse of the portal closing, and purple glitter like pieces fell to the floor, and vanished. "Huh?" He turned his head, looking around the livingroom. "Who's...there?" He walked forward towards the TV. "Huh... that's odd.... did one of my friends come out from Twilight Town into my world?"

Mark had always been worried about this. He always figured people from the other side of the portal, can just waltz into his world. And that's a problem. Because the Video Game Hallway can lead to bad games. Games what probably should never know of Mark's world's existence. Even Kingdom Hearts itself could be a danger. The last thing Mark or anyone from his world needs, is a full blown heartless attack on planet Earth.

But at this moment, it didn't seem like anyone has emerged. "Maybe they turned back." Mark assumed. "Or the portal malfunctioned." He was fiddling with the Ps4, but then someone scared him.

"BOO!" A voice said. "AHHH! WHAT THE?!" Mark got so terrified, that he accidentally farted.

He turned around only to see his boyfriend looking at him with a shocked expression. "W-Wha?! Sora?!"

Sora put his hand up to his mouth. He was trying not to laugh. Mark blinked. Then Sora erupted in laughter. "Did I just scare the FART out of you?! Piffftttt! Hahahaha!" He laughed. Mark went red in the face. "I-I didn't...The...T-The.. ugh, Sora! Why did you scare me like that?!" Mark yelled. Sora giggled. "Aw, I'm sorry" He gave Mark a kissed. "I just wanted to have some fun. Had no idea, just saying "Boo" was gonna set off a stink bomb, like ew, what the heck did you even eat for lunch?" Sora said covering his nose with one hand, and fanning the air with the other. Mark's face went redder. "I......I knew I shouldn't have had those beans." Mark said. Sora snorted. "Hahaha! You can be so hilarious sometimes." Sora giggled. Mark rolled his eyes. "How did you even sneak around me?"

"I have my ways~" Sora said, with a small smirk. Mark sighed. "It's just that... I've been scared of having bad people use the portal to my world. When I saw this open, I thought it could of been like Vanitas or something." Mark told Sora. Sora nodded, in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. I understand, sorry I scared you."

"It's ok Sora. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have passed that gas at all." Mark said, as he walked over to the kitchen. Sora laughed. "Mark, what the hell?" He giggled. "And... I also need to stop being a scaredy cat. Like, I got scared by the word boo." He said. Sora walked over to Mark. "I mean, I guess that's just you. Didn't you got scared by stair case railing?"

Mark was pouring some water out into two cups, and he almost dropped the water jug. "I-... on no.... you watched my new vidoe didn't you?" Mark said, setting the jug down, looking at his boyfriend with a annoyed face, that looked funny to Sora. Sora snorted. "You betcha! You where so hilarious in that one! You where fine with everything in that horror game, but when you turned around and saw that stair railing... that was the most horrible horror of the whole game!" Sora laughed. Mark rolled his eyes at Sora laughing, until he secretly loves Sora's laugh, he could listen to it for hours.

"Oh shut up! It was just sudden!" Mark yelled.

****

Sora was sitting on the couch sipping some of the water Mark had poured out for him, but then Mark just randomly came over to Sora, putting his face up to Sora, stating into Sora's eyes. Sora sat there, looking at Mark. "Uh...." He said, looking left and right of him, then back at his boyfriend. "Mark... what are you doing?"

"Starting contest go!" Mark yelled. Sora had a confused looked, then he closed his eyes and shook his head and sofly started to giggle.

"...W-What?" Mark asked, blinking. "Mark the hell is wrong with you, you silly cutie?" Sora asked. Mark blushed. "W-What did I do?"

Sora snorted. "You gave me no indication that you wanted to do a staring contest... ya just zoomed up to my face, like YO! let me look at you!" Sora said, doing the same thing to Mark, as Mark did to him. Mark giggled sofly. "Ok, ok..." He said.

Sora just sighed, then set his water on the coffee table. "But... I'd have you know, that I'm practically the king of staring contests." He said, with a smile. "Hm, challenging me are you? Fine, cause I need a challenger!"

"Doesn't your brother own one?" Sora joked. Mark blinked. "Sora...."

Sora giggled. "Allright, 3,2,1 go!!"

Both Sora and Mark stared into each other's eyes. Mark's brown eyes met into Sora's blue eyes.

None of them dared blinked.

Then, Sora did something. He lifted his own shirt up, and once the shirt was above his bellybutton, he started to poke at it. Mark's eyes drifted down, then quickly back up at Sora's eyes. Sora giggled, but didn't blink. Mark's face went red. "Sora... You're trying to cheat...."

"What? Can a guy not poke his own bellybutton? Geez.." Sora said, pouting, still not blinking. "We all know why you're doing it."

Sora smiled, then pushed out his belly, but he kind of did that a little to hard, and the water he drank sloshed inside his belly, so, that made Mark lose his focus and he blinked. "Sora, come on!" He yelled. "Ha! I win!" Sora giggled. Mark pouted and looked down at his boyfriend's stomach. "Sometimes you make me wish I never told you about my fetish" he fake pouted and crossed his arms. Then he sat on the couch beside Sora.

Sora giggled. "I just love to tease you~" Then, he did the same thing he did before, and sucked in and pushed out his belly, to have it make the gurgling sounds. Mark looked over at Sora sucking in and pushing out his belly, and he just slowly covered his face. "One of these days your face is gonna explode from blushing to much" Sora laughed.