Halloween Part 1

It was Halloween in Mark's world. He usually likes to go trick or treating, but this year, he wanted to go to Sora's dimension, and spend his Halloween with his boyfriend. At first, he had called Sora to come to his world, but Sora wanted Mark to be with him, because he hasn't shown Mark around all that much.

"Oh... what should I come as?" Mark asked. Mark has had way to many costumes from his past Halloween. He had recently gotten a Sora costume, but he wasn't sure how Sora would feel if his boyfriend was waring clothes like him, with a wig that's in the shape of his own. "Just come as yourself!" Sora had told him. "I have a suprise for you!"

Mark was confused, but he loves surprises.

"Ok Sora, if you say so" Mark said.

***

"So... You're going over to Sora this year for Halloween?" David asked. Mark was in the living room, getting ready to turn on the PlayStation. "Yeah, I thought I told you already?"

"Well... um... I was planning to go my friend, Peter's. He has this party, but I don't have anyone to watch James-" David said. Mark tilted his head. "Why doesn't he go to his friend, Hunter? Pretty sure they're going trick or treating or something-" Mark said. His brother shook his head. "They're out of town remember?"

"So... what do you want me to do?" Mark asked.

"If you could bring James with you, that'll be fine" David said.

Now, Mark has no problem with bringing James. But... James had never been to the Game Dimension before. This would be James's first time. "Uh... are you sure?"

"Look-" David said with a small chuckle. "I'm sure you don't want him to get in the way of you and Sora-"

Mark blushed. "David, it's not that!" He snapped. "It's just because he's never gone before... I don't want him to get into trouble-"

David nodded. "Yeah, you're right. But, I know you'll take care of him. And he'll really enjoy it! He's been wanting to go ever since he saw you open that portal. He keeps on nagging at me about it..."

Mark sighed. "Well, I guess I can. Sora would totally love him to be there, James totally melts his heart... like I don't-"

David just chuckled. "Sounds like someone's jealous"

"I'm not!"

****

David left the apartment to go to his friends house. And now Mark was alone with James, who was somewhere in the house. Mark was about to turn the portal on, he was already on the game, and was about to summon the game portal, but then he realized that he should probably go and get his 3 year old brother first. He set the controller down, and walked into James's room, to see him sleeping on his bed. "James-?" Mark said.

James shifted on the bed. "James wake up-"

James made a squeak sound, and turned around, and continued to sleep.

Mark just sighed.

He wanted to just get to Sora, but He couldn't just leave James here alone. "This should wake him up-"

He reached over to his younger brother, and tickled him on his belly. James started to giggle, and he slipped Mark's hand away. He opened his eyes, and saw Mark looked at him. He yawned.

"James-" Mark said. "Do you want to come to the Game Dimension with me?"

James just blinked at Mark. Then, Mark realized James didn't understand what the hell he just said. 'What would he understand?'