Hide and Seek

Mark, and Sora where on Destiny Islands. They where hanging out with Tidus, and Wakka. The two Final Fantasy characters. They where wanting to do something fun, and Tidus wanted to hide and seek. "Ugh, we aren't kids anymore Tidus" Wakka said annoyed. "But I want to play it though!" Tidus snapped. "It'll be fun!"

Wakka rolled his eyes, then looked over at Sora, who had his arm over Mark's shoulder. He shrugged when he saw Wakka looking at him. "I haven't played that game in such a long time" Sora said. Mark nodded. "Yeah, me too. But, I'm practically a pro at it" He said with a smirk.

Sora chuckled then looked up at his boyfriend. "Sure you are" He said. Mark smiled, the looked at Sora. "What, you don't believe me?"

Sora smiled. "To be honest, no. You can barely run right"

"Hey!" Mark yelled, which made Sora laugh. Mark pouted then looked back at Tidus and Wakka who giggled. "Since Mark says he's a pro, let's make him the seeker!"

"Wait, w-what?" Mark asked as his eyes widen.

Sora laughed. "Thought you said you where a pro?"

"Yeah, at hiding, not seeking-"

"Oh..." Sora said as he blinked, realizing what Mark had meant. "Well, can't change now!" Tidus said, as he walked over to Mark, pushing him to a post. "Count to ten!" He giggled.

Mark rolled his eyes, covered them, then counted.

"10, 9, 8, 7-"

He started to count down, and he could hear everyone behind him running away from him, with Tidus giggling like crazy. Mark just shook his head, slightly chuckling to himself.

"3, 2, 1, Ready or not-" He looked behind him, and saw no one at all. The island isn't that big, there's not many places for people to hide. But no one was anywhere to be found. "Here I come?" Mark said as he stepped off. "Wow... They seem like some good hiders."

Mark left from the post, and walked over to the shed, that has the stair case to to lead up to the bridge to get to the Paopu Fruit tree island. Once he reached, he opened door. "HA!" He yelled. But, there was no one in there. "Oh-" He said. He stepped out, then looked over at the Paopu tree, to see if he saw anyone, but nothing. "Hm... Sora's spiky hair shouldn't be that hard to spot-"

He turned around. "Maybe someone's at the spot where Sora and Riku used to play outdoor games." He was already making his way there, but then he remembered the secret spot. He had already gotten into more of the games, and remembered how Sora used to go into this secret area. Luckily for him, he was already walking by it. So, he walked over to the cave entrance. He walked through, and he heard giggling.

"He'll never find us in here!" Whispered a voice, that sounded like Tidus.

Mark stopped. He had an idea. 'I'm gonna scare them so hard-'

He got out a device.

And played a sound, from one of his games that he owns. It sounded like a glitchy static sound. It sounded robotic.

"Huh? What is that-?" Tidus said.

Mark quietly chuckled to himself.

"It... why does it sound like one of the robots from that horror game Roxas, Hayner and I went in-"

Indeed it was that. A game called Five Nights at Freddy's.

And it was scaring Sora. Because he had some very terrifying memories of being in that game world.

"Oh... no, they aren't here are they?!"

"RAWR!!!" Mark yelled and ran out to them.

"AHHHHHH?!" They all screamed and screeched. Mark laughed, and nearly passed out from laughing to hard.

"Mark! That wasn't funny!" Tidus yelled. Sora pouted. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

Mark laughed.

"How did you even know about this?!"

"I've played a game about this remember~?"

Sora face palmed. "Oh... oh come on, how could I forget?"

Mark laughed, then walked up to Sora and kissed him. Sora was still pouting. "You owe me more kisses than that" He said.

After Mark scared everyone shitless, it was time for Sora, to be the seeker.

Once he had started counting, everyone went running. "Ready or not, here I come!" Sora said as he left. "Where could they be?" Sora saw the door to the stair case to the bridge, shut. He smirked. "Got you now"

He walked over to the door, then opened it. "Got you!" He yelled. It was Tidus. "Hey, no fare!" He pouted. Sora laughed. "Maybe hide more quickly next time, I saw you shut the door"

Tidus grunted, the walked up to Sora, and booped him in his bellybutton, then walked off. Sora giggled. "Hey, this button is reserved for Mark to push" He said. Tidus stopped. "What?" He asked as he turned around, looking at Sora. Sora blushed. "U-uh... nothing! I didn't mean that-"

Tidus laughed. "Mark pokes your bellybutton?" He asked as he walked out the shed. "It's... none of your business-" Sora said. "You two are a bunch of weirdos" Tidus laughed. "Shut up!"

Now since Sora found Tidus, Tidus was also a seeker. "Where do you think Mark is?" Sora said. "Who, your bellybutton buddy?" Tidus snorted. Sora sighed, then rolled his eyes. "Hey, look at me, I'm Mark, and I love bellybuttons!" Tidus teased. "Very mature of you Tidus" Sora said. Tidus giggled. "I don't know... lets check... where you and Riku play games together"

Sora nodded. "He's probably there, and so his Wakka."

They left to go there, and once they did, they saw Mark, hiding behind a palm tree. "Let's scare him-" Tidus said. Sora nodded smiling.

They ran to Mark, screaming at him, scaring the heck out of him. Wakka was with him, and it caused Mark to collide with Wakka and they both fell to the ground. Sora snorted. "Oh my gosh, are you alright?" Mark asked helping Sora up, whose Tidus helped Wakka up.

"Sora, that was mean" Mark pouted. Sora giggled. "Same with you~"

"Hey, hey, Mark-" Tidus said, walking up to Mark, near by Sora. Sora looked at Tidus, confused at what Tidus is doing. Mark was confused.

"Who's bellybutton is better? Mine or his?" He giggled and he grabbed Sora's shirt, yanking it up, then pulling his own up, smirking at Mark. Sora just looked at Tidus, then back at Mark, then he blushed extremely hard, then covered his face.

Mark stared for a moment. Then, he answered. "Sora of course" He giggled. Tidus pouted, then pulled his shirt back down, then let go of off Sora's shirt. "You only say that because you like him" He said.

Sora rolled his eyes, then walked up to Mark. "Sorry about that..."

Mark chuckled. "It's alright Sora"