Valentines Day

"Are you going to get something for Thomas?" Sean asked his brother. Daniel was at the dining table, eating some cereal, for breakfast. He looked up at Sean, putting the spoon back down. "....What you mean?" Daniel asked. Sean sighed. "Don't tell me you forgot it was valentines is today..."

Daniel face palmed as he forgot. "Crap, I forgot that it was..."

"Really Daniel?"

"Hey! It isn't my fault! I never even gave anyone anything for valentines before... just Lyla that one card a few years ago. But... I never gave any boy... something before..."

"Hey, it's the same thing." Sean said. He went and sat with his brother at the table. "I mean, you and Thomas are together, I'm sure he would love something from you."

"But... what should I write on the card? I... wouldn't know what to say..." Daniel said. Sean shrugged. "Just that... you love him? That's something I'd say."

"Yeah, because you're so basic." Daniel said, arching an eyebrow at Sean. Sean just softly smiled. "Hey, sometimes basic works." He said. Daniel ate the last of his cereal. "Maybe after school I can get him a card, and maybe a box of chocolates or something."

"He... can eat chocolates?" Sean asked. Daniel nodded, as he placed the bowl in the sink. "Yeah. When we are both in are human form." Daniel went and get his school bag, and went out the door to get the school bus. "See you Sean!"

Sean smiled and waved at him.

'I should probably get Thomas. If... he's available...' Sean thought. He wanted Daniel to be happy this valentines, and he knows Daniel is completely clueless when it comes to valentines. One time Daniel a few years ago hand a crush on someone. They even had a crush on him back, but Daniel made no move, and didn't even get them anything for valentines. 'Guess he's like me when I was younger...' Sean thought as he left the door. He saw Daniel hopping on the school bus with Chris. "Ok... time to help him."

He looked down across the road, at the railroad on the side of the road, and at the siding that has the magic buffers. "Ugh.., I haven't been to Sodor in a while... last time I was there was with Daniel..." He said to himself. He never been there by himself. And to be honest, he somewhat forgot how to be an engine. He sure didn't want to go, get changed into his locomotive form, and then not being able to start. But, he still decided to go. "I'm sure I'll be ok."

He walked over across the road. His plan was to go find Thomas, ask him to come with him back to the house, and then have Daniel give Thomas the box of chocolates. After he had crossed the road, he saw the buffers that was in the sidings. "This buffers might be magical, but other people don't know that. I just hope they never remove this because it looks like it's rundown. That'll just make Daniel really sad." He thought as he walked up to the buffers. He looked at it. "How... did this work again?"

He sat there, studying the buffers. He reached over, and touched it, and got zapped into the magical railway. "Woah!..." At first, he felt himself get pulled into the buffers, floating down the magic railway. "Ok... strange... did this happen before?" He could see a bright light coming up infront of him. It was the exit out, that enters into Sodor. Sean braced himself, and get got ejected to the other side.

He had his eyes closed. He opened one eye. "Did I change?" He opened his other eye, and felt that he was a little bit taller. He looked down, and saw the thing what most locomotives have, buffers

"Yes! I changed!"

He got changed into his tender engine form. "Ok, off to find Thomas!" He sat there blinking. "How... the fuck do I move-"

He seriously forgot how to start himself. "Oh, come on... just what I needed..." He said sarcastically with a sigh. He strained, but nothing happened. He strained more, and he felt his wheels vibrate. It was clear he was doing something but not anything to be able to actually move. "Oh, great."