No More Shaming

My kink really went full steam ahead in this one, I'm sorry lol

Mark, was with his two friends: Roxas and Hayner, and his boyfriend, Sora. They where in the Usual Spot, just chatting. They where talking about random stuff. About the adventures Sora went on with Donald and Goofy, the life what Hayner has in Twilight Town, and Roxas talking about what his live was being inside of Sora's heart for quite some time. Mark, was just listening to them all. He always loved it when the Kingdom Hearts characters talk about thier life. It's like he gets more info than what the games actually gives out. The conversation, went from Roxas being in Sora's heart, to people they've dated. "I never dated anyone before..." Said Hayner. "Yeah... but you sure had a crush on that one girl... and that other guy." Roxas chuckled. "Ugh, you'll never shut up about those will you!" Hayner sapped, throwing his hands in the air. Mark tilted his head. "What happened? Why you look so angry at that?"

Roxas giggled. "This happened to him twice! He went to ask both of them out. At, different times of course. Both both times he embarrassed himself!" Roxas laughed. Hayner covered his face. "It's like... I was Mark for those two days..."

Mark grunted. "Hey! I'll have you know that I dated two people before Sora!"

"Woah, you did?" Sora asked. Mark nodded. "Yep! Although... we... didn't last for very long." Mark said looking down. Sora looked at him sadly. "...Well, at least you have Sora now, right?" Hayner asked. Mark looked up. He turned his head to Sora, his loveable Square Enix boyfriend. He smiled warmly at him. "Yep... The best thing to ever happen to me." He said. Sora blushed. "Awww..." Sora leaned over and rested his head on Mark's shoulder.

"But... why they didn't last though?" Hayner asked. "Yeah..." Sora spoke up. "What happened?"

Mark knows what happened. It always hurted him all those years before he met Sora. "They... both hated me." Mark told told them. Sora sat up, from leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Hate you?" Sora asked, arching an eyebrow. He was really confused how anyone could ever hate Mark. "How? You're so loving?"

"Well, I'm guessing this was years ago?" Hayner asked, then looked at Mark. "Right? Maybe you where very young and it just didn't work out?"

Although what Hayner was, was near the reason, it wasn't the full reason. "Um... that.. that's not really the reason." Mark said, blinking. Mark started to feel sad. There was something connected to those break ups. And although he has no feelings towards those two people anymore, the reason why they had broke up with him, still makes him sad. "You... seem uncomfortable to tell the reason why..." Roxas said. "Yeah..." Sora said, looking at Roxas then turning his eyes back to Mark. "We won't judge."

"It's... nothing shameful." Mark said. Then, he higher. "They both broke up with me when they found out about...M-My fetish.." Mark felt a huge pain hit him, emotional pain, when he said that last thing. There was silence in the room for a second. Until, Sora spoke up that is.

"W-WHAT?! They did what?! Why would they do that? Your fetish isn't bad!" Sora said, loo,inf extremely suprised. Roxas tilted his head. "That sounds so freaking rude..." He said. Hayner spoke up. "I mean, your kink is a bit weird, but when I saw what it really is... it's literally is something adorable." He said. But Mark's two ex's didn't think that. "Well... They hated me. One of them literally called me a freak.."

Sora gasped at that. "Awe, my poor Mark.." He hugged onto Mark. Mark blushed. "Soraaaa..." Mark said, feeling bashful. Then, it wasn't just Sora to hug. Hayner and Roxas hugged him, and formed a group hug. Mark just grunted, but then, he smiled softly. His loving boyfriend, and his two loving friends. He snuggled into them. After a few seconds, they all broke away from the hug. "I'm so sorry that happened." Sora said.