Thomas's Day Off Part 2

Thomas, James and Percy was sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hey, guys, that Mark guy came by" Daniel said. "Hm? He did?" Thomas asked. Daniel nodded, smiling. "Yes! He did! And look what he brought-" Daniel got up again, walked over to the TV, and picked something up. He then, walked back over to Thomas and his Friends, and showed them. Thomas gasped. "Woah, what the? Is that.... me?" Thomas asked. Daniel nodded smiling. "No... it's another blue tank engine, train brain." Daniel said with a giggle. Thomas laughed. "Oh har har-" Thomas said.

What Daniel had showed them, was a DVD case. It was a movie, and apparently Thomas, James and Percy was on the cover.

 It was a movie, and apparently Thomas, James and Percy was on the cover

Thomas and his friends couldn't belive thier eyes. "Wow... I don't remember being apart of... a movie-" Percy said. Daniel chuckled. "It's actually a TV series. You remember Mark, right Thomas?"

Thomas nodded. "Yeah. He talked about the Game Dimension"

"At least they got my splendid red paint right" James said.

"Why... do we look like... toys?" Percy asked.

"Oh, Mark said the older series used model toys for the episodes, that is until they nearly went bankrupt from the production prices. So, they swtiched to cgi after." Daniel explained. "Wow..." Thomas said staring at the picture.

"Well, you wanna watch?" Daniel asked.

"Sure!" Percy exclaimed. "Ok!" James said. "I don't know-" Thomas said. James snorted. "What? You're scared to see yourself crash like a fool?"

"Shut up!" Thomas yelled.

Daniel giggled. "I'm sure that doesn't happen Thomas. I mean, you are the star of the show" He said. Thomas smiled. "See that James? I'm the star."

"Hrmf! We'll see about that!"

Daniel had went to play the DVD. One the movie was loading, he came over to the couch, and sat beside Thomas, putting his arm around him. Thomas just blushed basfully, and focused on the TV. James smirked at him. Thomas noticed, and mouthed "Shut it fat boiler!" To James.

"Mark said this was season 8 or something like that-"

And episode played, with Thomas rolling down the track, from behind a windmill. With a song playing-

Thomas gasped. "It's my branchline!"

Daniel chuckled. "This song sounds catchy"

"It sounds annoying" James said. "Needs some more jazz-"

"No it doesn't!" Thomas snapped.

The episode started with Thomas puffing down the track, then him making a wrong turn, crashing into a set of buffers, falling off of the line.

Thomas just sat there, staring at the screen with a blank face. He slowly turned his head to Daniel and the rest, and they where clearly trying not to laugh. "Um... actually... that wasn't me-"

Daniel snorted than laughed. "Really Tom?!"

James laughed. "Oh, so Gordon listened to your advice of him scrapping his tender and getting a bunker-"

Daniel laughed more.

"You're really finding this funny aren't you Danny?" Thomas said, as he started to tickle Daniel, making him laugh more. "I'll give you something to laugh at~" He giggled. Daniel started to laugh loudly, then he laughed hysterically when Thomas started to tickle him in his bellybutton. "Thahahomas stopahahppp!" He giggled. "Get off me" He playfully pushed Thomas away. Thomas giggled. "Train brain-" Daniel teased. "Shut up-" Thomas said as he booped Daniel in his cheek.

"Yeah, boyfriend energy" James said.

"James.... I'm gonna shunt you down a mine." Thomas said.