Dancing

"Hello?" Mark called out into the tower. He looked around with his eyes. "Hm? No one's here?" He pecked in more, then fully walked in. He was going to call Sora, but for some reason, the Gummi phone wasn't working. "They probably all went out or something." He shut the door behind him, and walked into the room. "Even Yen Sid isn't here...." He said as he walked past his desk. He headed over to the couch, that has the projector facing the wall.

He flopped down on the couch, and sighed. He had a tiring day at shcool. He took his other phone out, the one he uses in his world. He can't contact Sora and the rest with it anymore, but he can contact his own friends back in his world. Mark started to text his friend Josh.

But as he was typing the letters, Josh quickly sent a message. Mark barely had time to say anything, and he saw the words what Josh sent.

'Mark! There's a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out!' The text from Josh said. Mark blinked. A new game?

'Kingdom Hearts IV?' Mark thought. But Kingdom Hearts III just came out 2 years ago. It must of been a spin off. So, that's what Mark asked his friend.

'Is it another spin off, that ties to the series?' He asked in the text. Mark set the phone down on the couch, but quickly picked it up when he heard the notification.

'It is! It's a Kingdom Hearts Rythem Game! That uses the music from the series!'

"A Rythem Kingdom Hearts Game?" Mark said out loud. He would never think Kingdom Hearts would get a Rythem game, but now that he thought about it, that's an amazing idea. Of it uses the amazing music what Yoko has created, that would probably make it his most favorite rhythm game ever. He was about to text something back to Josh, but then Josh sent a link.

'Here, listen to this! It's the DearlyBeloved for the new game!'

Mark looked at the link, then pressed it.

The text app closed, then opened up YouTube. And the song started-

Mark was amazed at it.

"Did.... Yoko really went full Jazz with Dearly Beloved?" Mark was enjoying it more than what he thought he would. He was never a fan of Jazz, but to here DearlyBeloved in a jazzy state, made him love this song piece even more.

****

"Guys... I don't think Mark's phone is working..."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Roxas stopped just as they where about to go up the stairs. Hayner, was right behind them. He noticed Sora fiddling with the phone. "Sora, you seriously look like an old person who doesn't know how to work a phone..."

Sora rolled his eyes. "Hayner, it's not that. I'm trying to text Mark, but it's not going through."

"Maybe he has it on silent?" Roxas said. Hayner chuckled. "Mark's gotten tired of Sora..."

Sora grunted at Hayner for his remark. "Maybe Mark has it on silent because he's at shcool?" Roxas started to walk up the steps. "Didn't he tell you that he has some classes where he has to stay a littler longer after? Most shcools don't like it when your phone is on." Roxas reassured Sora. Sora nodded. "Oh yeah. I forgot. But... doesn't he have that other days?"

"I'm sure he's alright Sora."

As they got closer to the top, they could hear music.

"Woah... is Yen Sid jamming in there, what the hell?" Hayner asked. Roxas had to laugh at what Hayner said. The thought of Yen Sid dancing for some reason made him laugh. Even Sora had to chuckle.

"But... is it just me, or does that sound close to Dearly Beloved? You know... our song from the game in Mark's world." Hayner pointed it. "Hm..." Sora thought. "You're right..."

"Let's head in to find out." Roxas said. Sora nodded, then walked up to the door. He pushed it open. The music got louder, he looked inside, then saw his boyfriend, Mark standing at the couch, facing away from them.

Sora put his hands to his mouth, trying not to laugh. Mark was dancing the shit out of the song that was playing. "Sora? What's so funny?" Hayner asked, then walked in. But then he saw Mark.

Hayner snorted, and looked away.

Roxas was behind Hayner, so he was the last in, and he saw Mark dancing the heck out of the song.

As Mark was dancing, he turned around, then saw all of his friends. Makr gasped. "AHHH!" He yelled wide eyed, then tripped and fell over.

"HAHAHHAHA!" Poor Sora couldn't hold it in, and let out a loud laughter. Roxas and Hayner where giggling to themselves. Mark quickly got off of the ground. "I... um..." He couldn't form words due to all of them laughing. His face went a dark red, then, shyly, he walked to the coach, then sat on it. He got his phone, then turned off the song. It took a while for them all to calm down from laughing, especially Sora.

"M-Mark, what was thahHAHAHHATT??" Sora said inbetween giggles. Mark just pouted, and looked away. Sora came next to him. "Mark~~~~" He said. Mark, with his face extremely red, looked at Sora. Sora was about to say something, but seeing his boyfriend's embarrassed face, made him lose it, and he started to laugh again. Poor Mark just covered his face.

Hayner came behind the sofa, and landed agiest it."Damn dude, you where really jamming to that song." Hayner said, that made Sora laugh even more. Mark just grunted, and looked at Hayner. "The song was good... ok..." He said. "A little too good" Sora giggled. Mark looked at Sora. "I'll give you something to laugh at-"

He pinned Sora down, and tickled him.

"MARHAHAHRK! NHOHOHOHO!" Sora laughed loudly. Hayner just shook his head, and left from behind it, and walked over to Roxas, who was looking out the window. "These two..."

Sora pushed Mark off of him, panting. Mark stopped tickling him. "You're mean...." Sora said.

"Hey, you where the one laughing at me trying to dance..." Mark said. Sora laughed. "See?!" Mark snapped.

Sora calmed down. "Fine... You're just to silly sometimes, and it gives me the craziest giggles." Sora said, with a little chuckle. Mark blushed. "I'm not that silly-" Mark said.

"You are too." Sora said. He then leaned over, and kissed Mark on his cheek. Mark blushed. "I'm not!"

Just then, Mark's phone notification ringed off, and it startled. "Ah!" He yelled and dropped the phone.

Sora snorted. "See?!"

Mark grunted. "Ugh, stop... I'm not..."

"Ok... to prove it, let me pick a random video from your channel..."

Mark blinked. "Um..." He looked at Sora, who was smirking at him. "What... You're scared~?"

"No..." Mark said. Sora took the phone from him. "Hey!" Mark said. Sora quickly pressed the YouTube app, then quickly pressed on his boyfriend's channel, and selected a vidoe, just before Mark could snatch it back from him.

'No no! Where am I?' Mark yelled in the video. He turned around. "AHHH WHAT THE FUC-" Mark blinked, then slammed his head on the desk.

Sora was watching the vidoe, then he had a laugh attack.... again. Mark covered his face.

What had happened in the video, was that he was running from some creature in some horror game. He was crouched, and outside, and he had turned around, and was face to face with a plant. And the plant scared him. More than the actual creature that was chasing him.

Sora was still laughing. "Oh, 'I'm not silly' what do you call this HAHAHA!" Sora laughed. "Soraaaaa it could happen to anyone!"