Voice Impressions

The Kingdom Hearts characters, where all in Yen Sid's tower, the Mysterious Tower. Kniw that the darkness is finally erased, the heartless are no more, and they can have moments to themselves. They where all sitting on the floor, looking at the wall, watching a movie, that was being projected from a projector that hung from the ceiling.

Mark, was with them. Mark's from a world, a dimension if you will, that's far from what Sora and his friends call home. Mark is from a separate Dimension, that has Sora and his friends, from a game, and Mark had opened thier dimension, and arrived to meet them, unexpectedly. Mark had became friends with Sora, and they soon became more than friends later on.

Right now, Mark and Sora was sitting in the back, up agiest the wall, watching the movie with the rest thier friends. Roxas, was in front of them to the right, and Ventus was to the left infront. Mickey Mouse was directly in front with Riku right beside them. Aqua was also there, with Kairi beside her.

Sora had his arm around Mark, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "You liking the movie Mark?" He whispered. Mark looked down at Sora's face, then smiled, then whispered back. "Yeah, it's different than any movie from my world" He said.

After a while, Sora was getting bored, and then he looked at Mark. He looked down, and saw Mark's hand, his right hand was sitting just on his lap. So, Sora took Mark's hand, and placed it on his belly, then took his finger and inserted into his bellybutton. Mark blushed when it he felt his finger dip into Sora's innie. Sora knew Mark was blushing, and he giggled softly. "W-what are you doing?" Mark whispered, shyly. Since of late, it's like Sora was getting real fond of Mark's fetish, and is always constantly teasing him.

"Play with my bellybutton~" Sora whispered with a teasing voice. Mark blushed even harder than what he was going before. "W-with nearly all the Kingdom Hearts characters infront of us?!" Mark yelled, in a whisper.

Sora just giggled, but then quite himself down. "They won't notice"

Mark looked infront of them, then saw everyone was looking at the screen. "O-Ok..." Mark whispered to his spiky haired boyfriend, then inserted his finger into his bellybutton and started to play with it. Sora giggled softly as it was tickling him. Mark blushed as he felt every part of Sora's innie, until-

"What are you doing, Mark?"

Mark's face went read as he heard Roxas's voice. Or either it was Ventus.

He turned his head around in a quick second, and then saw that Roxas was looking at them with a weird expression on the nobody's face.

Mark was so suprised, that he quickly pulled his hand away from Sora, but he did that so fast, and so hard, that he smaked himself in his own face. "Ow!" Mark said.

Sora snorted so loud when it happened, and tried to stifle his laughter. Even Roxas snorted at it, because it happened to sudden.

Riku looked behind him. "Quiet you two, geez-" He said.

Roxas was still confused, but he just shook his head then looked back at the screen.

By now, Mark was embarrassed, then looked at Sora, then pouted, then crossed his arms, and turned his head away from him. He was upset.

Sora pouted at him. "Sowwy~" He said as he kissed Mark on his cheek and hugged him close. But Sora didn't just give him one kiss, he kept on kissing Mark all over his neck and cheek, making Mark blush even more than he was doing before again.

Then, Riku turned his head around, and saw them.

"Sora, give the man some space-" Riku said.

Sora pouted, then let go off of him.

Thing is, Riku didn't whisper that, and everyone heard, and they chuckled, making Mark bury his face in his hands. They all know how Sora can be all over Mark at times.

Mark looked up at Riku, he was now really bashful. So now, he going to teach him a lesson for making him feel embarrassed.

Mark, although he hasn't told anyone, he's good at voice impressions. So, what he was going to do next, was gonna shock everyone.

"Shut the hell up Riku, ah HA!" Mark said.

"Mickey?!?" Riku yelled then looked at the mouse, with a shocked expression.

"Huh?!" Mickey yelled, looking at Riku, suprised.

Sora was looking at Mark, as he said what he had, and covered his mouth. 'How the heck did Mark do that?!' He thouht to himself.

"Mickey, why did you say that to me-" Riku said. "I didn't say anything!" Mickey protested.

Riku shook his head, then looked back at the screen.

"You son of a bitch-" Mark said with Mickey's voice.

"*GASP*!" Ventus gasped, covering his mouth. Something was very off with Mickey swareing. When Mark said that, Sora snorted so loud it sounded like a chain saw. "Mickey, what has gotten into you?!" Riku yelled.

"What's going on here?" Mark said, with a very familiar voice.

Riku looked towards Axel, who was infront of them. "Axel, Mickey is cussing at me!" Riku said. "Bitch I didn't say a damn thing, got it memorized?" Axel said to Riku.

Mark and Sora giggled to themselves, watching everyone get confused. Riku looked back at them. "You all find this funny-?" Riku said.

"Of course! Why wouldn't we? Ah HA!" Mark said with Mickey's voice.

Riku gasped as he looked at Mark. "W-what?! How did you sound like Mickey?!"

Sora laughed loudly. "This was like the best prank ever! Mark you're hilarious" Sora laughed.

"How... did..."

"That was Mark?? How?" Ventus asked.

"WAk! I can do character voices" Mark said with Donald's voice.

Everyone went wide eyed. A lot of people in thier world, mimick Donald by doing a bad impression of his voice, but Mark sounded exactly like the freaking duck.

Sora looked at Mark, then laughed.

"How?!" Riku gasped.

"I'm a pro at doing characters voices, got it memorized?" Mark said, sounding like a certain red spiky haired guy.

Axel couldn't believe it. "...You're stealing my lines-"

"Xemnas should do ASMR" Mark said with Xemnas's deep voice. None of the Kingdom Hearts characters knew what ASMR is, except Sora, who's been to Mark's world one to many times, so Mark's joke made him laugh loudly.

"What the freak is ASMR-" Ventus asked. "Trust me Ven, you don't wanna know. Some parts of it is not for you" Mark said to the innocent Ventus.

"You should do my voice!" Riku said. "As If-" Mark said as Xigbar. Roxas snorted. "Ok, that was amazing" He said. Riku grunted and turned back around.

Mark looked at Sora, then winked. "... How am I gonna face everyone-?!" He said with Riku's voice. Then, he looked at Sora with a smile. Sora tilted his head, then he caught on, then smiled. "Like this?" Sora asked making a funny face.

Riku has seen them. "Ha. Ha. Very funny." He said sarcastically.