A Fathers Arrival

ah, yes. family drama. cant have a good Country Human fan-fic with out it. ,')

_________________________________

Germany's POV:

Today has been interesting that's for sure. I don't know what to say. He had so much regret in his face, both of them. When he made eye contact with me he looked so broken and almost like he was scared of me. It was certainly not what I was expecting. He looked more scared when he left than when he came in.

Now we have to decide on what to do with him. I think I should tell Grandpa that his son is alive. We thought he died. It did not seem like he wanted to look for him either. I pull out my phone and message him to come to the meeting for something important. He says he'll be here in twenty minutes.

When I finally look up again I see everyone yelling at each other, all except two flags. JE and Poland. They both are just standing there uncomfortably waiting for the yelling to end.

Everything was going smoothly, well, as smoothly as yelling can be until JE finally has enough. "Shut up!" she yells above everyone else. She looked pissed. "If you all want to get anywhere today you should all talk like civilized people and find a common solution by talking one at a freaking time!" Everyone listened and shut up immediately.

She sighs. "Listen, I don't know what to do either, but if there is anything I can add, I should say that it's not his fault he's like this and was like that. That is not how he acts. Not even close." she genuinely cares about him, but why? What is he supposed to act like then? I don't trust her, but I'm not close minded enough to ignore this.

I should probably mention the fact I asked my grandfather to come here. "Before everything gets loud again, I would like to mention that German Empire is on his way here." I quickly say. Everyone looks at me. But JE gets a horrified look on her face. "How long until he gets here!" she asks me. I look at my watch. "About, nine minutes. Why?" I respond.

She whispers some curses under her breath and runs over to the door. She opens it and runs out. We all simultaneously stand and lean towards the door to see what she's doing. She appears to be shaking Third's shoulders and frantically yelling in Japanese.

Then we hear Third say this. "What do you mean my dad's coming here right now?!" Why does he sound so panicked? That seems like a bit of an overreaction in my opinion. He's not a bad guy, he may have done a few bad things but he's a nice guy.

JE sticks her head back into the room. "By the way, does he know Third is here?" she asks nervously, chuckling to herself. "Um, no? He only knows it's something important." i say back. She breathes a sigh of relief and then asks. "Ok so where can i hide him?"

We were already confused but this is just mind boggling. "Why do you need to hide him exactly?" UN asks. "Lets just say this father son reunion will be the same as a reunion between America and Britain during the war of independence." she says then smiles nervously. "So what you're saying is, they got some massive beef between them?" America questions, crossing his arms. "You have no idea." is all she responds with.

Well, I wonder how this is going to go because no matter what you do Second finds out about it. I've tried to hide things from him and it did not last long. He said the only reason he is able to figure things out so easily, is because of Third so this will be an interesting family reunion, that's for sure.

JE ends up hiding him in a broom closet in the hallway and we all sit and wait for Second to come in the room, acting natural is hard when you're making yourself do it.

He does come into the room about two minutes later. "I was told something important was going on here, what is it?" he asks looking around the room. He sees the array of flags in the room including JE, and USSR. he has a conspicuous look on his face. He was already suspicious.

He walks up to JE. "Imperial Japan." he says blandly, looking at her. "Second Reich." she responds in the same voice. There seem to be some things between them too. "Can you explain what is so important?" he asks her. "I can not do that." she responds "is it because you don't know, or because you don't want me to know?" he asks. She stays silent. "You don't want me to know? Ok then, I'll ask someone else."

He then turns around to UN. "what is it i came here for?" Second asks. This cycle continues for a little while. Then he gets to America. "Well, it seems no one will tell me what's going on. America, how was your try at finding Third?" he asks the unusually calm America. "As normal, we didn't find anything." he says with his head resting on one of his hands. "When are you going to give up? Face it, he's dead, and let's be honest here, it's better that way."

He sounded so cold when he said that. Like he wanted him dead. It was scary to hear him say that. "Why do you hate him so much anyways? I mean yeah, he's a horrible person, but why do you hate him so much? What happened?" America asks, leaning back in his chair. "He was a mistake from the beginning, I think we can all agree he should have never existed."

America coughed a single quiet laugh. "What's so funny to you?" Second asks. "Nothing it's just, to hear someone say that about their own flesh and blood is just wow. He must have done something horrible." "he broke a very important rule, and he kept breaking it. All for what? Her?" he points to JE, who in response rolls her eyes. "For your information, I never made him do anything, it was fully his choice to do that."

No matter what they all stay extremely unspecific about the whole ordeal. After a while of this we all just wanted him to leave. But he wasn't done yet. He came over to me next. "What did you call me here for? You said it was important so it is important. What is it?" i can't lie to him. I don't know how to answer, so i stayed silent. I think he's going to find out. 

________________________________________

also, please leave comments whenever you want. they fuel my desire to write- 

anyways, toodaloo, 

-Grilly