Hello old friend

Britain's POV:
   It has been two days since the interrogation. Tomorrow is the world meeting. The only information we have got out of him about his mental disorder is that he confirmed has split personality disorder.

   We just decided to refer to them as Pink and Red. Not creative but easy.

   We asked where it came from and he responded incredibly defensive like. It appears as though it is a touchy topic.

   We have been slowly informing him of how the world works now. We started of with all of the people seen as complete equals such as gays, lesbians, trans, people of color, etc. Pink looked so gilt full as we explained it. He seemed happy with how far the world has come over all.

He also apologized a million times.

   The Red side of third has come out a few more times. Every time he comes out we have to shock him. The record so far is four times in five minutes. It's like he refuses to face the fact he lost, he is stuck, he can't do anything, he failed. It's honestly kind of pitiful. Why dose he want to succeed so much? What is his motive?

   We saw the Red side of him crying at one point. He was talking to himself saying things like "what's the point in trying anymore?" And "why can't I just prove him wrong?" We don't know who 'him' is and we are not getting any answers. He refuses to admit he was, and I quote. "Doing such a childish and immature action instead of going through the problem like an adult."

   I don't know where he got the idea that adults should never cry, but I am pretty sure it is the same place that has given him all of his other strange actions such as with Pink, he always puts his hand in front of his mouth when he talks in order to not show his sharp teeth, we asked about it and his response was to just look away and say "its better to hide things that aren't normal right?" We shook our heads. We asked who told him that and he said someone he trusted.

Trusted, past tense meaning they are no longer trustworthy.

We have gotten him to eat food but it took a bit of convincing. He didn't give a reason as to why he did not want to eat but we guessed it was some backwards bad advice he got or something. I mean most of those strange things the answer was something along the lines of 'someone told me'.

He snuck a history book off one of the book shelves. It was, The History Of the World After WWll. He thought we would not notice, but we did.

After he did that he has been getting information on his own. We know he got to the Cold War when Red came up to us one day and said "So, all of the allies are still good with each other right?" We just nodded. He returned it with a 'Uh huh, yeah right' Look.

We have noticed that Red is a lot more of a 'speak on your mind' kind of guy. If he thinks something there is a 99.99 percent chance that he is going to say it out loud. Pink on the other hand is practically the opposite. He stays quite and barely says anything unless he is asked a question. He also refers to us as our formal names or sir. We have asked him to stop it and he's trying.

We all just got done eating breakfast when there was a knock on the door. I snap my fingers to put my human form on and go to the door. When I open it I see a Japanese woman. It was Imperial Japan. "So, did you find him?" She asked. I was expecting her visit. She always came right after the search would end and always looked disappointed when we said no.

"Well actually, he found us." I say. She gets exited. And I mean exited. She starts talking like a bullet. "Is he here? Can I see him? You didn't kill him right? Of course you didn't!" I wait for her to be done and I hear a "who's at the door?" Come from the side. It was America I look back to see every one in there human disguise except for Third.

"The door is for you." I say as imperial runs past us and jumps on Third who has no idea what is going on. Imperial stands up and swings Third around in a circle like one half of a dance. "OH IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!" She stops spinning him and lets go of Third dropping him to the ground and she gets a serious face. "Wait no i'm not."

Third sits on the ground for a moment and shakes his head and stands up. He is swaying a bit so he's probably dizzy. Who wouldn't be after that.

"JE?" He asks. "Yes." she replies sharply. "Look, I understand your mad and you have every reason to be. But please. I had no idea what I was doing at that moment. I thought I was as good as dead and I just ran. And after that he would not let me leave." He said to her.

She sighs. "I know, I know. It's just. We never got to do the plan." She said looking sad. What's the plan? "Can I ask you a question?" Imperial asks. "Of course." Third responds. "What's with that?" She points to his neck.

Third put one of his hand over the shock collar. "It's for him. In my personal opinion, I'm glad it works on him." He says slightly smiling. "Ah, I see. Is he still mentally hurting you?" She asks. "Are you kidding me, he's yelling at me right now. I mean, the nightmares have gotten a bit better but now he's telling me all the things I did wrong while I'm awake. It's making it hard to talk to people." He says. "Replace a problem with a problem I guess." She says jokingly. They both nervously chuckle and both look like they don't know what to do.

Now we all have a lot of questions.

_________________________
I am a writing machine lately. But only for this story. Well what do you think will happen?
Anyways toodaloo- Grilly