Sorting options and making plans

this one also had terrible grammar! damn! sigh, let me fix it or it will bother me for all eternity.

_____________________________________

America's POV:
Third pressed his back against the wall and slowly slid down. Once he eventually got to the floor he just sat there. We let him organize his thoughts. I bet that alone was a lot to deal with at once.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. All of the tenseness in his body seemed to just fade away. He stood up stumbling slightly and walked back over to the table and sat down.

He opens his eyes and they are pink again. I knew it. I can't take this to anyone until I have enough evidence.

However, if my accusations are correct that means he is vulnerable in this state.

I can use that.

"So, care to tell us what this is?" I pull out the pocket knife from underneath the table and place it on the top of said table. He got super nervous and starts to mess with the cuffs of his shirt. He just looks at it. "You already know don't you?" He asks in a sort of scared-sad matter.

"Know what?" I ask knowing what he's talking about but playing dumb. "...what I did to myself..." He says, still avoiding eye contact. "Oh...that...yeah we knew." Soviet said either to himself or to N. no one could tell.

"Yeah, we knew. And we are definitely confiscating this, so you don't hurt others or yourself...more." I say sliding the knife towards me. "But I deserve it." N said finally looking at me in the eyes.

I was caught a bit off guard by this. "Pardon?" My father asked. We were all confused. N takes another breath before continuing. "I deserve all of the pain and blood I put myself through and so, so much more. I was not doing it to make myself feel better. I was doing it to punish myself." He said in a loud voice. He did not want to have to repeat himself. He was holding back emotion and was riding on fake confidence.

I know what he's doing. He's trying to make himself look like he believed in his actions towards himself. Saying something confidently is a great way to have people believe you. It may have worked, if I did not also play that card constantly. Holding back information and try to fix and hide all of your problems so everyone thinks your fine. He is clearly holding something else.

"What about your knuckles? Those don't look like cuts to me." I ask pointing to his hands. He quickly slips his hands under the table, and looks down. "Let's just say there are a lot of cracks in the walls." He said. I think he was referring to his hiding place. Me, Soviet and my father all look at each other and we all look like we don't know what to think.

||time skip to after the interrogation||

(Still Ame's POV)
We're done with the interrogation and put him back in the cell down stairs. Now time for a quick meeting of what the hell to do with this information. Britain gets put two pieces of paper and a pencil. "Ok this one will be for things he said, and this one will be for things we noticed." My father said.

We listed everything except for my one thought. Everyone noticed his eyes change color so maybe I can say something. "So we all noticed his eyes change right?" I ask they both nod focusing on me now. "I can't be the only one who noticed him act completely different when his eyes were red compared to when they were pink, right?" I say hoping they will catch my drift.

They think for a moment, and then nod. "What are you getting at?" Britain asked. "Think about the other country's who have had similar symptoms, what was wrong with them?" I ask. "They all...oh, they all had personality disorders." Soviet said. I shake my hands forward and give them a look telling them to figure it out themselves.

Almost simultaneously they both get a face of realization. "Oh my." My father said. "You don't mean," Soviet starts. I nod. "There is a high likely he has split personality disorder."

Britain's POV: (I know, finally)
I take this and think. If he dose, than we need to ask him some more questions. "We need to tell the others about him and...this issue as well." I say looking at the two other people in the room. They both nod and America says "the next world meeting is in three days, we can tell them then."

That seems like a bit of a wait., but I don't disagree. It makes it easier to tell everyone at the same time. Also easier to explain things. The meeting is supposed to be about preventing, learning about and finding a cure for that bad virus going around.

"The meeting already has a topic. We can leave him out of the room and wait into the main meeting is over and then bring him in." I suggested. "But who will watch him while we're in there?" America asked. I pointed to Soviet. "He is no longer required to come to world meetings anymore because he geographically dose not exist." I mouth a 'sorry' to him. He just shrugs and says "sure, I can do that if you need me to." He says nonchalantly.

Soviet's POV:
   HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!? SENCE WHEN DO I GET TRUSTED BEING ALONE WITH PEOPLE!? I personally think I was the worst possible choice. It is clear he fears me to the point of meltdown. I think it's because he thinks I'm going to hurt him. I wanted to but...I'm having some mixed feelings now.

________________________
Ok this is going fine. I'm winging it and I hope it's good.
Anyways, toodaloo,

- Grilly