Surprise; For Father, To Son

I'm back yall. We are finally getting out of that stank ass hospital. I've been busy with work and I just recovered from a stomach flu. So yeah. I'm feeling better now though. Still working on that animation though.
_______________________________

Reds POV:
She's back. I honestly can't believe it. The only reason I know she's not a hallucination is because I can touch her. And I know I'm being hypocritical here. But I'm not letting go of her. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help." She said. "It's ok. I should have done more." I responded. She didn't rebuke it. Heh. Rebuke. English sounds funny.

God I'm getting tired. I hope we all go home soon. As happy as I am, I don't think I can stay awake much longer. "We should all get out of the staffs way. I still have one more errand to run." Soviet said. Ok. Just one more. I can stay awake that much longer. Soviet helped me to my feet and we all walked out of the hospital. And low and behold. Second is still here. Shoot 'I know, make it silent.'

"Oh what. You can't walk by yourself. How broken are you?" He asked. "Now let's not-" Britain began. "At least my injuries are temporary, you iron lung dipshit." I spat at Second, cutting Britain off. Second made a face of anger. "Yeah. I hope your asthma kills you." I add on. "I hope next time America doesn't stop you." He said. "I wouldn't bet on it since he stops most people from being a cowardice bitch." I said. He looked confused. "I heard about what happened with you and Mexico." I explained.

He stood up. "That was not a cowardly decision." He said. "Yeah. Hmm I'm not doing too well. Let me ask the North American country to go to war for me and then I steal land for them as if the Monroe doctrine doesn't exist and expect everything to go a-ok!" I mocked.

He took a step towards me, which I was expecting. Pink had done a good job at making our head as quiet as possible to which I was able to concentrate while taking to Second. I flicked my thumb past my face and a small, poorly aimed flame flickered towards him before dying out. Second looked stunned and my mood lifted. I showed my teeth with a well earned smile. "I bite my thumb at thee." I said with some slight sadistic glee.

"You. You're not supposed to be able to do that." He said looking back at me. "Am I not? Odd." I said sarcastically. "How are you doing that? Your magic is supposed to be irreparable." He asked, more panicked than before. "Modern medicine is a gift; I must say." I answer with a shrug. He took a breath and collected himself, glaring at everyone in front of him before teleporting away.

"Coward." I said with a laugh. "Anyways. About that errand." I said looking up at Soviet. "Your family is going to drive everyone insane." He said in response. "It's a legacy really." I justified. "It's supposed to be our legacy." I heard Britain mutter. He didn't seem mad. Just surprised.

"Let's just get that errand over with. Britain, thank you for coming. But I think you should get some sleep." Soviet said. Britain nodded. "Yes. I am quite tired. I hope your night goes well." He said before he lifted his hand opening a portal and walking into his softly lit living room. Now it was just us five. "I think we can pick up our cars in the morning. Let's portal there to save time." Soviet stated before opening a portal himself. We stepped in and I recognized it. It was a semi dark hallway. The mosaic beneath my feet that depicted various plants and mythical creatures.

This is the meeting building. This wasn't here before. It was just a grassy lot. We would still hold our meetings and various get-togethers here. But there was no building. Now there is. And it's pretty. On the inside anyways. "He should be on the third floor." I heard Soviet say. "And; not to complain obviously, we couldn't just portal up there because..?" I asked. "All magic was made impossible past this point. Same with weapons." He said. "Soviet. UN literally pointed a gun at me." I said bluntly.

"That's different. He wasn't going to shoot anyways." He defended. "How the hell do you know that?" I questioned. "I just do. Also, he practically lives here, so he has some exceptions." He explained. I raised a brow. "Oh yeah. That's a good idea. Listen buddy. I too have lived in an office building. And no exceptions were made for me. In fact! I'm pretty sure I had more rules! So he can follow his own damn rules!" I yelled. "He's not wrong. It does rub me the wrong way sometimes how he can do stuff we can't just because." I heard Germany say. "See!" I said, using his words to justify my own.

"But at the same time, I think this is more of a personal issue you had with it. I am simply annoyed. You took it personally." He continued. He's right. You're only mad because he's acting like a- 'shut it.'

"Let's just go do this. I can walk fine now anyways." I said letting go of Soviet. Gravity was still a bit wonky. But I'll be fine. We follow Soviet up the stairs and down a hall on the top floor. There is a wooden door; the door is slightly open, leaving a triangular flood of light on the floor. Soviet knocked on said door.

"Hello?" I heard. It was UNs voice. "Hello UN sir, can we come in?" Soviet asked. "Sure." UN replied with a sigh. Soviet opens the door the rest of the way, making my vision go white.

UNs POV:
The door opened and in came Soviet. Along with him were Germany, Third, JE, and...Germany..? What? I looked between the two. "That's my aunt, Weimar." Germany explained. "Ok then. There's another one now. Well then." I said, putting down my pen. "I'm assuming you are here to tell me about her." I asked. Soviet looked up. "Well actually. That's not the original reason we came here. I wanted to ask you something." He said. "Ok. What?" I asked.

"Red, could you leave the room please?" Soviet asked. Third went to leave. "No. Have someone go with him. I don't want to start another search for you." I said. Germany turned and walked out the door without a word. Ok then. Third followed and then Soviet shut the door. "What is it?" I asked again. "I want to take him to the human world. As a surprise. And also to get him new shoes." Soviet stated.

I took a breath. "Soviet Union, you know what's going on in the human world." I began. "Yes I know. But, things aren't too bad right now. If I don't take him now, who knows when he'll get to see it next." Soviet argued. "What do you two think?" I asked, looking at the two women standing in the room. They both thought for a moment.

"All I know is that he lived there for a bit." Weimar said with a shrug. "Actually, speaking of which; can you tell me where Prussia is?" She asked. I opened a portal. "His residence is the house with the blue flowers." I said. "Thank you. Tell Third I will see him soon." She said as she walked through. Then I closed the portal.

"JE?" I questioned, looking back at her. "Well sir. I'm not too sure on how he'd take it. He doesn't like crowds or loud noises anymore. We're all the same that way I guess." She said looking up at Soviet; who nodded along with her. I took a breath. "Soviet, do you think he would take advantage of you and this opportunity?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Do you think he would run again? Would he hurt someone? Is he the thieving type? Things like that." I asked.

He looked down and thought. "Pink? No. He wouldn't. Not on purpose anyways. Red though...he's tougher to figure out. I don't think he'd hurt anyone without a reason. I don't think he would steal. If he does steal, I clearly haven't noticed. And as for running away..." he muttered off. "He wouldn't." He concluded. "What makes you say that so certainly?" I asked. "He takes power in situations where he can gain it. He tries to calculate his moves and predict everything around him." He started. Then looked back up at me. "I don't think he understands the modern world well enough to make a move." He finished. I nodded. "Alright. That makes sense." I admit.

I think about it for a little bit. "Ok. He can go. But, there has to be a living there too. Maybe America can join or something. Try not to take him somewhere crowded, and remember, if anything goes wrong it's legally tied to you." I say. "I know." He said. "Thank you sir. Have a good night." He said. "You too." I stated, as I turned back to my work.

_______________________________
OOOoooooOoOoo. Soviet is planning stuff. And Weimar is doing stuff. And Germany did something. JE is kinda just there though- she tired. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Comment as always.
Anyways, toodaloo,
- Grilly