Mis-ter Sister

Here's the chapter! Happy Halloween! I hope you all enjoy and have a fantastic day! Also. Look at this beautiful art created by YonderBlue
Ain't it nice! You know it is. Check em out!
___________________________

Soviet's POV:
"I went to Poland. I found him quickly and I grabbed him. I fought and I won. I had an audience. It was perfect. But once I looked at him and I realized what I was doing, something clicked. I was about to do the same thing my own leader wanted to do to me. I was just as horrible. So I stopped. I stepped back. I just kept looking in his eyes. Then I ran away." He said stuffing his face into the blanket.

I consoled him by rubbing his back. He started to cry again. He rubbed his eyes and then continued. "When I got back I told them I couldn't find him. The troop that went with me said otherwise and he took their word." he said with a hitch in his voice. "A random soldier asked me later that day about my wings. Normal things like how big they are, what color they are. Then he asked what would happen if I got them clipped. I told him that it takes around half a year for the wings to repair themselves and he nodded and left." he said, his ruby eyes beginning to shimmer like a glistening river again.

"He was what I can only call a spy. He told all of that to you know who and then I was called out to the storage room in the basement of one of the armories. Something about making armor for my wings. I don't know. But that's not what happened." he continued curling up a bit tighter. "They pinned me against the wall. Ripped out so many feathers. Till they found the one they were looking for. They cut it out and that was it." he said as his voice was going away.

This was something that never happened to flags. It was a horror to listen to. This was illegal in the common rules of the flags and something could have been done about it if there weren't so much against him at that time. I just continued to rub his back as he continued to cry. This needed to be reported to Egypt and Greece.

"Well. I'm sorry that happened. But you're here now and that is a good thing right?" I ask. He sniffled and nodded slightly. "I...I like it here." He said with another hitch. "Umm, I'm not very good at this type of stuff. But, I have more movies if you want a distraction."

Germany's POV:
Who is this? Where did they come from? They are my dad's sister, my Aunt? At that moment the door opened. It was my grandfather. German Empire. She turned to look at the door and he looked up and he froze. He dropped his keys and the bags in his hand and just stood there in awe. "W-Weimar..?" He stuttered. I looked back at her and she was crying as well. "Vater..!" She said.

They ran to each other and gripped into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry!" I shouldn't have let you go!" My grandfather said. "I shouldn't have stormed off!" She said. "No. I should have listened to you. You were right." He said in response. "Oh god. Where have you been!?" He said pushing her away but still keeping grip of her. Like she would disappear if he let go. "I was living in some abandoned land in Pynris." She said. "You left and ran away to fairy country!?" He yelled.

"I know. I know. Bad choice." She said. "Long story. but one day the fairy's decided they didn't want it to be abandoned anymore. I was taken prisoner and to ensure I didn't escape they didn't feed me to keep my magic from refueling." She explained. "What did they do to you?" Second asked. "Nothing much. A sign of power. Mostly racist stuff and propaganda garbage. Used me for free labor too." She said. "How did you escape?" He asked. Me and Poland were just standing there. Confused and stunned.

"I didn't. No matter how hard I tried, the little firefly sparklers always managed to catch me. About a week ago they just let me free. Some treaty was passed between Pynris and Vexil that made it illegal to hold the others people as slaves, servers, display, subjects of non Consensual research or a prisoner for trespassing. So I was released. The little bastards wouldn't give me food or a route home so I had to figure it out. Found some food yesterday and finally had the energy to teleport back here." She said with a smile.

"The treaty Rome and UN signed! That's what did it! They freed you!" He yelled with pure joy. I have never seen him happy so this was not something I was used to. "When were you captured?" He asked. "1929. Why?" She said. His happiness left his face instantly. "So you never got to hear what happened." He said. "Why? What happened? What year is it?" She asked. "It's 2020. It's been 91 years since your capture." He said calmly. She looked shocked. "I knew it had been a while. But. I shattered a long time ago. I thought." She pauses for a moment. "It doesn't matter! Where is Third Reich!" She said in a sudden burst of anger. "Hes ok now. He came back last month after a 75 year long disappearance." Second said.

She got really quiet. "What happened to my brother?" She asked in a dark and menacing tone that came from nowhere. Second stood there for a moment. "He got into some trouble. Made some dumb decisions." He said. "Where. Is. He." She asked. "Hes with the Soviet Union." He said. "Are you telling me that your son comes back after 75 years and you don't let him live with you?! You might as well have yelled at him and called him dumb and ugly! What is wrong with you?!" She yelled.

What is going on here? Is no one going to acknowledge us? Should we just leave?
___________________________
OoooOoOoOoo here we go guys. Hope y'all enjoyed! Things about to get spicy! Make your theory's! Can't wait to read them.
Anyways, toodaloo,
-Grilly