Phone Call

I am so sorry this took so long. I was busy with a TON of other stuff. Including the video at the top. Yes. My YouTube is still active. And I would appreciate it if you subbed. You don't have to. It's just a reminder. But anyways. Shits fixing to get REAL.
________________________________

Britain's POV:
Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. What did I just do!? I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone! I just couldn't stand what Germany was saying. I didn't know how else to get through to him.

"What?" He asked. I took a breath. There is no going back. I have him hooked and he will dig till he finds what he wants. "He used time magic to try and remove himself, and therefore his country, from history." I say. He looked surprised. "That's what happened. He couldn't take that. You barley can." He said. I nodded in return. Even for me I can't safely do time magic.

"He almost died. But saved you." I explained. "What?" He asked. "He didn't tell me much about the situation. However he did say that he stopped you from being shot when you were little." I explain. He looked down, most definitely in thought. "I remember almost being shot a few times in my childhood. Although I didn't understand what was going on at the time. Did he say anything else? Like where I was?" He asked. "Indoors. One person was in the room with you. It was one of his men." I said. "It was always one of his men." Germany grumbled. Right....

"Well. There was that time I snuck out of the room. He was just doing some paperwork or something and I left because I was bored. Someone took me across the building and I didn't know what was going on. I never did. Somehow from that distance I didn't get shot. He missed." He said. I nodded. "He didn't miss, did he?" He asked. I shook my head with a bit of hesitation. "I- are you saying I almost died that day?! All because I was bored and left without permission?!" He yelled. Yep. There it is. I nodded.

He put his hand on his head. "They...I almost. Oh my god." He stuttered. "Take a deep breath." I say quietly. He did so and after a moment he looked up at me. "He saved my life? And I would have never known." He said. He was saying it more to himself; but was making eye contact. So I nodded. "None of us would have known." I say.

"When did this happen?" He asked in an airy breath. "I'm assuming you are asking when he did it. And I'm not sure. But he did say that he had no clue who you were. So I'd have to assume it was before you manifested." I explain. "Did he say where he was?" He asked. I shook my head. "I didn't want him to panic more than he already was. So when he stopped talking about it, I didn't press." I explained.

"Shit. Well now what!?" He yelled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "My grandfather is a dick, my aunt just came back from the dead, my dad made me not die, and we don't know where he is!" He yelled. "Weimar is alive?!" I yelled. "APPARENTLY!" He screamed. I didn't know what to think. We thought that she died. She went missing so long ago. Seems to be a pattern with the Germans at this point though. I honestly don't know why I'm surprised anymore. Even Germany goes missing for short periods of time.

Move on. Focus. "I can try and locate him for you. Although I'm not sure if it will work from this distance." I say. He noddd. I did try and I felt many many magical forces around us. Normal. But nothing felt like Third. "He's not near here. I don't feel him." I say. Germany nods. "Ok. Will you help us find him then?" I nod. "Did you call Soviet?" I asked. He stopped. "No. I didn't think about calling him. I'm an idiot!" He said. "No. It's quite alright. You have a lot on your mind. Let me call him right quick." I say as I pull out my phone from my pocket. I dial the number and wait.

Soviets POV:
Me and JE have been waiting out here for a while. Every once in a while we'll hear something from inside. I tried making more small talk but JE was focused. Then there was a vibration in my pocket. I pull out ny phone to see Britain is calling me. Why is he calling me? I stand up. "I am going into hall to answer phone." I say. JE nods and I leave the mental area. When in the empty hallway I answer. "Hello Britain. What do you need?" I ask. "I'm helping Germany look for Third. Where is he?" He asked. "Oh. He is in hospital. Another check up." I explain. "Ah, I see." I hear from the other end of the line.

"Germany wanted to talk with him?" I ask. "Yes. He wishes to speak with him." He said. "Well. They are not done testing. Half way through if I had to guess." I say. "That's quite alright. We'll come and wait in the lobby." He said. "Oh. That sounds fine with me. See you soon." I say. Then I hung up the phone.

I walked back inside and sit down again. "Who was that?" JE asked me. "Britain and Germany. They are coming here to speak with Third." I said. "Wow. Really? Well, I guess it had to happen eventually." She said. I nod.

Britain's POV:
"He said that he is at a doctors appointment. That's why they weren't home." I explain. "He said we could wait in the lobby." I add. "Now I'm going to put on my shoes. And we're all going. This is a mess and needs to stop." I say as I slip on my shoes. Germany did not object to my interjection.

We walked back to his car and as we neared he heard yelling. Germany groaned and opened the drivers door. "AY! Knock it off!" He yelled. I slipped into the passengers seat and looked behind me. Weimar. She looked so...different now. She needs some food. Germany got in the car and began driving again. The dark incases our surroundings as we drove on the beach. The headlights illuminating a pathway.

________________________________
All right. It's time for things to go down. It will take a while. But the ball is rolling. Again, sorry this took so long. But I do hope you still enjoyed it. Comment as always!

Anyways, toodaloo,
- Grilly