Clever Idiots

I am so sorry this took as long as it did. I have a lot of work on my plate from a ton of different things. For those who didn't know, I started a comic series and am working on an animation for my YouTube. Updates for everything is given on my discord. I hope the wait was worth it. But if it weren't, here is some art I made.

___________________________JEs POV: Other than my son being a bit rude things were going well

JEs POV:
Other than my son being a bit rude things were going well. The magic tests continued and none went as well as the first. Teleporting was a no-go considering the amount he screamed when doing it. Illusions were shotty and not very dependable. And to finish it off, he exploded water all over the room when attempting water magic.

"Ok. We're done for today." My son said with a sigh. Japan opened the door and reversed the spell. Now no magic can be done there. "Jesus Christ you're soaked." He said with a grumble as Third stepped out. Japan did a bit of water magic to remove the water from him and put it back in its container.

Pink apologised for the mess and walked over to me. "You did good!" I say. "I mean. I guess you could call it that." He said with a slight chuckle. "Hay, you're doing better than you were a month ago." I said in return.

"That's true." He said. "So what now?" He asked. "I think you're going upstairs to the mental department to get a cognitive functions test or a development test. Something like that. I don't know. Not my department." Japan said as he turned all of his monitors off. "What? Why?" Red asked with some offence. "Listen. Being alone, in a dark concrete box, for literally three quarters of a century? It can do some things to your intelligence." Japan said as he finished.

He's being so rude. He was acting fine the first time Third was brought in. I know Third can be a bit...much. But that's no reason to get mad at him. It's not like he can control this stuff. "I am not stupid!" Red yelled. "Oh really? What's the square root of pi?" Japan asked; crossing his arms.

Red stuttered for a second before yelling "who knows that?!" Japan smiled. "It is commonly written as just the square root symbol over pi. But its longer form is 1.77245385091-" Japan was cut off.

"Ok ok. Shush. All those numbers are making my head hurt. So how about we go upstairs, Yes?" Soviet said in his interruption. "Sounds good. Come on." I say quickly. The three leave the room. Red looked ticked off which is pretty understandable. Japan should be glad I was and always will be against corporal punishment. Because these are the times I have to remind myself what that does to a person. Because gosh! I want to slap him in the face.

We walked back to the lobby and went up the staircase. When we got up there we were met with a hall that went both left and right. There was a sign. On it is said that to the left was the mental department. And to the right was storage with a little (employees only) underneath.

We went to the left and we were met with a door. We went inside and a saw a desk with another human sitting in it. "Hello, what are you in for." He said looking up at us. "Oh we we're here for an appointment. When did this get put here? I don't remember this." Soviet said. The human man sighed. "Yeah. After Dr. Egypt had that freak out they decided to put in this room to break off the mental department from the hallway so it's not so exposed." He explained.

Soviet nodded. "I'm assuming you're the one night appointment that is listed. Yes?" He asked gesturing to a list of appointments. "Yes." Red said, almost like he was saying it to himself. "Well, it's nice to finally meet you. You prefer the name 'Third', correct?" He asked, holding his hand out.

Red looked pretty stunned. In the way that he didn't know what to do. "Umm yeah- yes. I do in fact." He said awkwardly. "Ok, no pressure to shake. I'm Jhon." He said. Red nodded slightly.

"The door you're looking for is numbered 212 on the left. The door is dark grey and has a planet on it." He explained. Huh. Gave multiple ways of remembering instead of thinking that everyone works in the same way. Yep, mental department.

We nodded and signed in again. We walked inside and I heard Third mumbling to himself. Saying "grey door, planet. Grey door, planet." Under his breath repetitively. He stopped and began walking in a different direction. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Saturn." Is all he said. "What?" Soviet asked. We followed and after a moment saw a grey door with Saturn painted on it with black. Oh.

He took a breath and stepped inside. There was Greece and another human. I forgot how many humans work here in the modern day. Must be a shock to Third, considering that the last time he was around humans were banned. It was mainly because of what humans have done and we don't trust them in our home. But we've tried to make amends, although it is still a huge hassle to be able to come here.

Greece saw us. "Oh hello." She said looking up from her desk. "Hello." Said Soviet. I nodded and Third slightly waved. "Come and sit." She said. We all sat down and Third began to fiddle with his shirt cuffs again.

"These next few tests should be easy, but any difficulty you have is perfectly fine." She instructed. "This is my assistant Donavan. He will simply being observing and helping along the way.

Reds POV:
Shit shit shit. Maybe I am stupid. I don't want to make a fool of myself. Especially not in front of so many people. "Now I am aware that you like it when someone is in the room with you. But if you want either of your guests to leave, you just have to say. And you can change your mind at any point." She explained.

I thought about it. Ask what the tests are first. 'I will' "what are the tests over? How long and intensive?" I asked. "They are very simple tests. They are long but broken up into small parts. All of them and growth and development tests. Nothing you shouldn't be able to handle I'm sure of it." She explained. I nodded.

"Now, the test will be in German. So don't worry about that." She said. I thought about this. My thoughts racking. "Can you both leave the room?" I asked Sov and JE. They nod and left, JE smiled before she shut the door.

"Can we take it in another language?" I asked quietly; turning back to face her, but keeping my eyes on the ground. What are you doing? 'You know what.'

"Oh, um. Yes you can. What language?" She asked. "English or Japanese will do." I say. She nodded as she shifted though her desk. She put some papers on her desk. English. "May I ask why?" She asked me. "I would just rather do it in another language. I already know I know my birth language." I say.

"Well I think it's clear you know your second and third language as well." She said. "I just want to be sure." I say. She gave me a look. The 'uh huh. That sounds like your lying' look. But continued on anyway.

"Soviet dropped off your log book. You're doing ok. And according to it show no signs of physical problems. Like with walking for example. Is this true?" She asked. I nodded. But was promptly pushed to the ground. Pink you idiot.

I open my eyes to see the black void with our vision shown and pink in the control. Ugh. "No actually. We have been feeling a lot of pain and numbness in our limbs. We get tired easily. And it's just extremely exhausting to walk or stand for long periods." I heard Pink explain.

I saw Greece nod and I just sat on the ground and watched. I'm not going to push him. Not now. He is willingly talking to a doctor. I'll let him experience this.

"Well I need to see both of you so please..." she gestured to the back of the room. I sigh and Pink didn't even look. He just snapped his fingers. And oh look! A mirror window. I was conflicted on whether I should change my position. I was seated on the ground hugging my knees. I was comfortable. But I know I should be standing straight with my hands placed accordingly.

"Red, can you see out of the bodies eyes?" Greece asked. "Not really." I say. "Perfect." She says as she shuffled through her desk. She pulled out some headphones I think. They looked weird though. Not like the ones I was using earlier.

She put them on me and they were really tight. She said something but I couldn't hear. Oh that sly little bitch. She's testing us separately! Well crap! Now what?

___________________________
Welp. This is going great now isn't it? Hope you enjoyed it and I swear another chapter is coming. But I have a lot of other things I need to do. I stream me drawing my comic from time to time. If you wanna watch. So yes.

Anyways, toodaloo,
- Grilly