I Forgot

Sorry for the slow updates lately. But here is another really long chapter. All Sov's POV so there's that I guess. Things have been rough lately, but I'll still be sure to update! Anyways, enjoy y'all
_______________________________

Soviet's POV:
They both walk to the living room and sit down. Third sits on the love seat this time and brings his legs up to his chest in a defensive manner. "Wait." I said as Prussia sat back down on the couch next to Germany. "What?" Germany asked. "Food. He hasn't eaten. And he doesn't eat while stressed. So. Food, before this keeps going." I said as I walked away.

I walked into my kitchen and I opened the oven. I'll only give him two for now. He needs to eat more. I cut up more strawberries and finish the crepes before grabbing a fork and taking it back over. I trust that he won't make a mess. He looked gravely uncomfortable as he sat there. He was fidgeting and his eyes would snap from place to place around the room.

I handed him the plate before half sitting on the arm of the love seat and placing my hand on his back like I used to. He slipped his legs down and quietly began to cut it up with the fork, visibly cringing at each noise that was made. I need to bring up a topic in the meantime. "I was wondering. If you could go anywhere in the human world again, where would you want to see?" I asked him. He took a bite and thought. "I would like to see America." He said after he swallowed. I raised a brow. "How come?" I questioned.

"It's nice there. Good music. Sometimes nice people. Good memories." He said cutting a new piece to eat. Germany nodded. "Makes sense. I'm assuming New Orleans?" He asked. Third nodded as he ate more. "Hmm. New Orleans is an interesting choice." I said as I thought.

Yeah. I can take him there, right? I'll need to check the local news. Although I guess UN said nowhere crowded. And New Orleans is very crowded. Maybe somewhere in the Midwest would be better? Yeah. The Midwest should be ok. Although...maybe not..? I don't want to make him more afraid than he already is. I need to ask America and try to plan this out beforehand. I should do that in a little bit. That is if he's ok with me leaving him here with the family he apparently doesn't know. I'm thinking about this too hard.

As my attention went back to the Germans in my living room and saw that everyone was really uncomfortable. "New Orleans sounds like a nice place. Not sure what's going on down there right now. Any place you've never been you'd want to visit?" I ask, hoping he would pick somewhere less crowded. Third was almost done eating the crepes and I stood back up and took my hand off of him to take the plate. "I'm not sure. Something nice. Pretty." Red answered.

"Ah, there are a lot of places like that. Would you like more?" I said as I took his plate. He shook his head slightly. I just stood there for a second. "Are you sure? I made a lot. If you are hungry at all I can make you another, it is no bother to me." I said. He didn't answer for a few seconds. Then sighed. "One. One more please." He said pretty quietly. It's rare for Red to be this quiet. I guess he is really uncomfortable then. "Ok. I'll go make that. You can start talking now if you'd like." I said as I walked away again.

I grabbed another crepe and cut more strawberries and came out a couple minutes later.

Prussia's POV:
I don't understand what happened. He didn't used to be this skittish. He was nice and trusting. I guess that's what dictatorships do to a person. He was never a hungry person, but it's almost like he's scared to eat. As my grandchild sat in that chair that was much too big for him, he looked terrified of us. Of me. It hurts so much that he doesn't remember me, let alone the fact he is scared of me. And he's scared of his own child. I think he's scared of everything that moves, and maybe some things that don't.

I feel so bad. Maybe I could have done something to help. No one tells me anything. It's not as if he could choose to tell me since it seems he had already forgotten my existence by that point. But. No. That's absurd. He forgot about me while he was...wherever he was. I should ask about that. "Third, child, where were you all that time exactly?" I asked. He kinda perked up a little. "The. The woods." He said.