Your Children

Hello! Managed to get this done really fast! I hope you enjoy this. T.W. There is fighting in this chapter and mentions of death and suicide.
Comment as always!
_______________________________

Germany's POV:
I pulled into the small hospital parking lot. It was empty and quiet. The only sounds coming from my car's engine, and the woods. I turn off the ignition and sigh. "Ok. We are all going to walk in there. And we are going to act like civilized, respectable, adults. Yes?" I ask. They nod somewhat and I take a breath. "Ok. Then let's go inside." I say.

We all get out of the car and begin to head to the doors of the building. When we enter we see one person, Marlyn, at the front desk. She looks up at us. "Oh dear. What now?" She says. "I-" I stutter. I am saying these words. I can't believe I am saying this. "I am looking for my father. I was told he is here." I say. "He is indeed. But...I'm only letting half of you through." She says. "Which half?" I asked. "You and Britain can go once you sign in. But nothing can go wrong or you are banned too." She said. I sighed. Right.

I see Japan walking in our direction reading something on his clipboard. "Hello." I say to him. He looks up at me. "Germany? What are you doing here?" He asked. "Just...you know. Checking in on my dad." I say with as little strain to my voice as possible. He glances at the rest of the group. "First off. Second. Get out. And secondly, who is that?" He asked. "That was a very confusing sentence." I say. "Indeed it was. Now. Who?" He asked again.

"That's my aunt. Obviously." I say. He glances between us. "You know what. Your family is insane. Like. Extremely off the rails. First, your dad soaks my testing room with water. Then gets in a fight with me. My mom yells at me. And now you suddenly have an aunt. I'm going home." He said as he turned to walk back to his office.

I take another breath. This. This is why I don't talk to people. Marlyn looks back at us. "Well. You two, sign in." She said. "Why can't I go in?" Second asked. "He's my son after all." He continued. The room went dead silent at that. "I...I don't remember you saying that at the meeting. I remember you yelling at him." I say turning to him. Britain looked pissed off. Why would he be so mad?

"Yes. Indeed. I also remember you saying, upon our last meeting, that he could only be your son again if he became a soulless, monotonous, puppet for you to play with." Britain said with rage in his tone. Wow. It's been a while since I've heard that tone. What happened?

"That was out of context. It's called tough love Britain." He said. "It's called ABUSE SECOND! and I am SICK of letting you do this. I am absolutely APPALLED that you treated anyone like that in the first place. I witnessed it with my own two eyes and you acted as if nothing was wrong!" He yelled. "He needs to be kept under control." Second replied. "No. YOU need to be kept under control! All that boy knows is suffering and being controlled! He did not have a life until now and that is depressing!" He yelled back.

"And since I already told Germany this. I will tell you too. Your son broke his autonomy trying to erase himself from existence. What do you have to say about that? The fact that he chose to historically kill himself, and then actually kill himself. Instead of trusting his own family." Britain said. The room was silent. "He was never supposed to exist anyways."

Britain punched him in the mouth. "Get out. You are not his father." He said.

Reds POV:
"Alright. I think we are done for today. You still need to see Egypt before you go home." Greece said. I groan. "Do I have to? Or is it more...optional???" I asked. She smiled a little. "You have to go. We need to make sure you are ok. Not to mention figure out how to fix your wings." She said. Oh right. My wings!

"I just need to give a report to Soviet and you can head on downstairs." She said. We got up and I helped her put the cards away. Then we walked out into the hall. Soviet and JE were sitting there doing something and both looked up when the door opened. "Ah! There you are." Soviet said. "He is done for now. Just take this and go down to Egypt." Greece said handing a paper to Soviet. He read and and nodded. Then she went back inside.

We began to walk back down the hallways. "Sooo. What does the paper say?" I asked. "I'd love to tell you. Problem is, it says right here at the top that I can't." He said with a shrug. "What!? That's not ok! I can't even read my own report?!" I said with disbelief. "It's not your report. It is a set of instructions." He said. "Oh yeah. That's SO much better." I said. "Calm down 赤ちゃん, it's nothing bad." JE said. I calmed down a bit. Control yourself idiot.

We head down the steps and I see Marlyn at the front desk. She looks...worried? Huh. As I walk past I lean over her desk to swipe more of the candy she always has, but she pushed me back. "Let me make you a deal. You wait. You can take the whole basket?" She said. "Oh. Oh that's a deal!" I said and I walk off with JE and Soviet again. Nice! Easiest deal I've ever made.

Now to deal with Egypt.

Germany's POV:
"Ok. You can come out now. He's gone." Marlyn said. Me, Britain, and Weimar come out from behind the desk. "That was close." Britain said. "Agreed." I say. I take a breath. Time to follow them in.

As me and Britain walked, I couldn't get it out of my head. It's been a couple months since I last heard my father. It was yelling. So much yelling. And now. He's calmer and with people he trusts. He made a quick deal to get candy. I could have never imagined him doing that. Nothing malicious. Nothing bad. He just wanted some candy. Made a deal to get said candy. And went on his way. We made a turn and there he was. In a room talking with Egypt. I can't hear what they were discussing.

"Do you want me to go in? Or, do you want to do something a little bit morally grey?" Britain asked. "Morally grey?" I ask. "I can cast ghost on you. If you want." He said. "Yeah. Do that." I said. And he did so. I went invisible and I took another breath. And stepped through the door separating me from my father.

_______________________________
Ooooop it's happening! State what you think will happen now! Next chapter already on its way!
Anyways, toodaloo,
- Grilly