The Meeting (part two)

you may need that definition later.
_________________________

America's POV:
We strut up to the front door. "welcome!" I say with enthusiasm. I get no response from anyone not even Third. I was expecting at least a little something from him. I look over and Soviet put his hand on Thirds shoulder and he jumped.

"What do you want!" He yelled. Going to have to say that's Red. He apologizes quickly and we go inside.

I see my brother down the hall a bit sweeping. He's been cool for a while now. Confederate smiles and waves at us and then he sees Third Reich. The look he gets in his face is all I need to know we're going to have an argument.

"What are you doing with that psychopath?!" Confederate asks. "He's only half a psychopath. The rest of him is just paranoid." I retaliate. "Is that really any better?!" My brother yells. I sigh in anger.

We keep going at it and I say this. "I'm going to try to convince the others into taking rehabilitation as an option." Confederate stood there for a moment. "Like you did for me?" He asked "yes!" I responded. "Good luck...your gunna need it." I understand what he meant.

   I waved good bye and mouthed a 'thanks' to my brother. I turn around to see Reich hiding behind Soviet. It's moments like these where I really understand the saying 'if you have too many questions, just don't ask'.

   We walk down the hallway, up the stairs. I tell Reich and Soviet to stay in the hall while my dad and I get things situated.

My dad and I walk in and shut the door interrupting a speech the World Heath Organization was giving. Her twin brother the United Nations looked at the two of us.

   "And why, pray tell, ARE YOU SO LATE?!" He yelled. He is clearly already done with today and the day just started. Fun...

   "Sorry sir, however we were doing some important business that we will tell of later." Dad said trying to go sit down in his assigned seat.

   UN stops him. "OH NO YOU DON'T! TELL ME WHAT COULD BE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU MISSED THE FIRST FOURTY FIVE MINUTES OF A MEETING!" UN screamed. He was livid. This was not the day to do this. But there's no turning back.

I look at dad and our eyes meet. He nods and I nod back. "Well, before we say or do anything, we need everyone in this room to promise something." I announce in my powerful voice.

My words make me get their attention in a New York minute. "What do we need to promise exactly?" Finland inquired skeptically.

"I need you all to agree not to torture and injure him the moment he come through the door." I explain. They all gave me looks drowning in skepticism.

"And if we refuse to comply with this?" Mexico inquired. "If you don't I will have to personally defenestrate you cuz' this is important!" I yell.

They shut up. "Good, I'm glad you all made a good choice today. One moment please."

I walk over to the door filled with purpose. This was important. I open the door just a crack and slip out. The two people waiting patiently outside took notice of my early arrival.

"You two, There has been a slight change of plans. You need to come in now and not in three hours." They both stiffen.

"O-ok...I'm ready" I hear Reich say in a determined voice despite the stutter. Ok, let's do this.

   Soviet steps in front of me and walks over to the door opening it he steps to the left of the door. "Really Ame? Why were you so worried about bringing Soviet?" Canada asks. "Oh no, I wasn't talking about him..." I step to the right, reveling Third Reich to the world. "I was talking about him."

   The room went dead. It was as if the world hit mute. It seemed every single flag simultaneously hushed themselves and refrained from making noise. No one wanted to make the first move, to say the first words. The next ten minutes could change Reich's life. I'm not messing around anymore.

Red's POV:
   We were waiting for the yelling to subside. When it did I let out a breath I did not know I was holding.

   Something's off, I feel strange. There is this sickening churning in my stomach, I've felt something like this before, but this is worse. Last time I felt like this is was a feeling of fascination, glory, or even overjoy, a wonderful feeling that made you feel sick.

   This is different. I feel as if I need to run but can't. I don't understand this feeling, but it makes me feel weak so I try to push it down. I can't. It pushes back, harder, with more force of a 22 caliber. The more I focus on it the worse it gets. I try to ignore it, but I can't.

   This is frustrating. What is wrong with me? That ball of energy I have is starting to feel more like torture rather than a gift.

   I hear a door open I look up to see America. "You two, There has been a slight change of plans. You need to come in now and not in three hours." He said with anger lacing his words. I tense up. I don't know why. This feels so new and I already loath it. I loath this feeling.

   "O-ok...I'm ready." Yes. I'm ready, I've got this, I've stood in front of crowds on multiple occasions.

Soviet walks away from me. The feeling gets worse. The two of them walk in. Oh god my legs, they want to run but their to weak to move. I don't hear what America says. I feel bright light of the room hit my face as America, the last shield I had to hide myself, stepped to the side.

   Do you know what it feels like to be shot? How about stabbed? Have a glass bottle smashed over your head? Suffocated? Well I do, and this is worse. It feels like all of those combined.

   I look up and regret it with every fiber of my being. There was around two hundred flags in the room. They were all staring at me. I can't move, I can't speak, I can't breath. My mind is racing. I feel sick. Everything hurts. What is wrong with me?!

I was not ready for this.

_________________________
HERE WE GO! The next chapter is going to be fun ay?

Btw, I upped my vocabulary in this chapter. Hope it looks better and more interesting. (You know who you are)

This is the third chapter I have posted in the last 48 hours. I got a burst of creativity lately. (Again, you know who you are)

Thanks for reading this chapter, the next will come shortly.

Anyways toodaloo- Grilly