Ocean of Lost Context

Let's gooooooooo. Time to watch our favorite German fucking die!
___________________________

Soviet's POV:
Ok. I have plan. I want to surprise Third. Not in bad way. In good way. But I need to ask JE, Greece and UN if it's ok. So after this I'll drive to the UN office. He should be there.

But in the meantime I turn to JE. "May I ask permission for an action?" I ask JE. She looked at me and raised a brow. "What type of action?" She asked me. "I wish to do something with your friend, and out of everyone you are closest to them. So I figured it would be best to ask you." I say nervously.

She looked at me. "No. You can't date him. He's never was, and never will be, interested." She said. "What?! No no no. I would never!" I say with a bit of a panic. "Even I know he's not prepared for such a thing." I say. "Good, because I was fixing to slap you." She said sternly. I almost forgot how protective she always was. Too bad we were all tricked so easily. Maybe she could have taken down the National government.

No. She could have.

"So what did you want to ask?" She said. "I was thinking about taking him to the human world. As a surprise. He can change forms and I thought it would be nice for him to see it." I explain. She looked away in thought. "Take him somewhere calm. And not Asia. Just, not a lot of people and quiet." She said. "I was maybe thinking about getting him some new shoes while there. He desperately needs them." I say to her.

"Oh you don't have to do that. I'm sure there are other ways." She said. "I am sure as well. But I want them to feel like they have some control over their life. And I want to do this for him. They can't give me much. But I can give them a lot." I explain.

"It would be a treat for them for sure. They both adored the human world. Not sure about now though. Maybe ask him how he feels about it in a sly way. He won't catch on that fast." She says. Yeah. It's clear he doesn't catch on that fast. I nod and we go back to waiting.

I sat there for a moment. After so many years of constant yelling I don't like sitting in silence. "Why didn't you apply?" I ask. "What do you mean?" She asked. "The list for people to watch him. You are not on it." I say. "Oh. Yeah. I figured that no matter who gets him I would always be there. And we've lived together before. It didn't go well. We're a lot better as friends than as roommates." She explained. I nodded.

Germany's POV:
Well this is not what I planned on doing today. Me, my grandfather, and my apparent Aunt are looking for my father. I was just trying to work. I want to go home. Is that so much to ask?

I drove them up to Soviet's house and the car was silent. Both of the elders in the backseat refused to speak at the moment due to spite. I got up there only to see that Soviet's car was not in the driveway. Shit. "He's not here." I say. "Knock." I heard from Weimar. "I'm not going through the snow to confirm something I already know. He's. Not. Here." I say as I put the car in reverse.

I begin to drive down the hill. I can feel the anger forming behind me. "Can both of you stop. This shit is not my fault and I can't control it. You didn't even know I existed till an hour ago. So shut up." I say. "Yeah. But I figured you would know where your father was." I heard from her. "Why. The FUCK would I know?! I am just trying to exist and do my goddamn work. My life does not need to be more complicated than it already is. The fact I'm even helping you is a blessing." I yell.

They were both quiet. "Well it's not my fault either.." I hear Weimar say. I look in the rearview mirror as I get to the stop sign at the base of the hill to see her looking upset. In the depressed way. "Then who's fault is it?" I say with a sigh. "His." A short answer. Of course she blames it on second. "And why is that?" I ask with a groan. "He never treated him right. Made me sick. Made him sick..." she said. Ah yes. Trauma. Who would have guessed that THAT is what caused my fathers problems. Fucking revolutionary Weimar. Thanks for contributing. That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

I just kept driving. Maybe they went to Britain's? The English brothers and my dad seemed to get along well despite everything. Soviet's not good with emotional stuff so maybe he took him back there. I drive down Main Street and take a left. Then a right. And then another left. Down the path to the beach.

It was getting dark. Luckily Britain stays up late. Can't say the same for England though. I drove down the sandy road and could hear the soft sounds of waves through my cruising engine. I made my way to the Victorian esc house. The Golden lights shining through a few of the windows.

"I'll go. You two stay here. This is serious so don't fight, ok?" I say. They don't respond but that's a way to say yes in this family. I zip up my jacket and step out of the car to be hit by warmer air than I anticipated. Oh right. Beach. Not a mountain range. Either way it's still cold.

I made my way up to the front door and knocked. A minute or so later the door opens and I see Britain. "Oh! Germany, what a pleasure. Is there something I can help you with?" He said. "I'm looking for my dad." I said quickly. "Oh really? Hmm. I have not seen him in a little while. So I can't say I know where he is specifically." He replied. "Well damn. Soviet's not home and some...family stuff came up and I need to speak with him." I lie. I don't wanna talk to him that much. Not because I hate him. I'd just rather not. He's scared of me and he makes me feel confused. I don't like being confused.

"Well I'm glad you are finally trying to speak with him. He wanted to so bad. But his nerves were more powerful than his will." Britain said in a lementing way. "Oh really." I said with little interest. "Yes. He sacrificed almost everything for you. And I only say almost because a lot of his plans didn't go, well, as planned." He said. "Yeah. And then he left me behind like the coward he is. Can we move on now?" I say quickly. "You would rather he took you with him?" He said. This question fought me off guard.

"What?" I ask. "You say you are upset he left you behind. Not that he left you. But left you behind. So, you would have preferred if he took you with him?" He said. I didn't know how to respond to that. Hold on. "You would have rathered that he took you with him. To be malnourished, uneducated, and to witness the mental decline of your parents. To whiteness their violence towards themselves and everything around them. Which would include you." Britain continued. At this point I have lost my train of thought. I was not prepared to be bombarded like this.

"Germany, listen, he knew what he was doing. Slightly anyways. He wanted America to find you because he knew he would be separated from you. America is your god parent and that was decided a long time ago. I know things went badly. I wish they could have gone better. But they didn't." He finished. I just stood there.

"He told me to wait for a tall man. One with red and white stripes and many starts. With black and pink eyes. He told me to wait for him. To fight if it was anyone else. He told me he loved me and that he was sorry. That he should have been better. That he could have escaped. That he could have fixed everything." I started. This made Britain look back at me. "Do you know how confused I was? How confused I have been my entire life? It is so much easier to see him as the bad guy. Because he could have done better. He could have tried harder. He could have escaped and he could have fixed it. But. He. Didn't." I said through my teeth.

There was silence. "Germany." He said quietly as he stepped outside and shut the door. "He destroyed himself trying. He really did do as much as he could with the time, experience, and knowledge he had." He said. "What did he destroy huh? His morality? His dignity?" I said.

"He killed his magic. He killed his creativity. He killed his sanity."

"Germany, he tried to remove himself from history for you."

___________________________
Weimar: *looking for her brother*
Germany: *just got brutally murdered by reality*
Britain: *just took the chance of telling someone Thirds greatest secret*

Meanwhile, at the hospital:

Greece: "So. Your reading comprehension has changed. You might want to read more to gain your skills back."
Red: "shit-!"

Comment as always!
Anyways, Toodaloo,
- Grilly