Japan and the "Child"

Helloooo. I'm trying to have a consistent upload schedule-
and by consistent, I of course mean no more of "oh shit! It's been over two weeks?!?" Ima try to end that. On the other hand. I drew a pic of Pink in the mindscape. Tell me what you think! Same rules as always. Don't repost without asking me and definitely not without credit. Thanks!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter

Anyways, enjoy the chapter. Comment as always!
___________________________

Japans POV:
Last night we got a call. Late last night. The call was more for Greece and Egypt; but they figured that I should do my part too. I agreed. Soviet, the person who made the call, said that he would bring Third Reich in at about five at night.

Well, it's about five now. So I get prepared and wait. After I got a message from Marlyn, the lady at the front desk, saying that he's here. I left my office with the paperwork I needed and as I went down the hall I told Kibo to wait in the testing rooms.

I walk to the entrance and see him, my mom, and Soviet "Third?" I say after taking a quick breath. "Ja?" He said in return with some slight perk. "I'll be taking you first. Come with me. You two can follow if you wish." I say turning around.

We walk into the room and I see my protégé Kibo already there. "This is my assistant 希望, (Kibo) she will be helping me." I explain simply. Aware that the new person may make him uneasy.

He zoned out for a second. Chuckled a bit and then looked at us. He awkwardly clears his throat before speaking to her.
"こんばんは。" He said somewhat politely. "To you too. No need for that though." She replied in order to convey she knew English. He just nodded and began to look around the room.

He saw the testing room and took a breath. Oh god. Right. Ok here we go.  "Today we are testing your range of magic. That big machine in there is a larger version of the Praecantatio Quantital meter. It takes a more in-depth look at a person's inner workings. Like navigating one's magic veins and the stability of someone's power." I say to try and ease his fears.

"Uh huh. Ok then." He said still looking at the room. "And what with the room?" He asked finally looking at me. "It's a magic barricade. It makes it so no magic can exist inside of the room." I explain again. "Aaaannnd I'm supposed to do a spell in there...how? I'm not god." He asked. How uneducated is this man? "I'm going to take a piece of your magic and make it so the only magic it allows to exist is yours. This means that no one in the area can accidentally, or purposely alter your results." I say, attempting to not strangle this man for his idiocy.

"I see. So, I'm going to be locked in a box. And you're going to test me. Ok then." He said as he began looking more scared. Come on. 

"The room is also sound proof. That way you won't be distracted by anything. In order for us to communicate I'm going to give you some headphones. I'm going to sit at this desk here and I'll give you commands." I say to get this started.

Kibo tookThird into the room and told him to sit down. I shut the door as Kibo came back into the room and got the headphones and went back into the testing area. I sat down at the desk and finish setting up the computer. "Can you hear me?" I said to him. "Yes. Me?" He said. "Loud and clear." I say.

"Alright, I'm going to connect my monitor to the Magnus Praecantatio Quantital meter, then we can begin." I say so he knows what I'm doing. "Can you please just call it the Magic machine or something. Please? I'll even take 'the MPQ' or something. Just please." He said. "This idiot. We have those names for a reason." I say. "Nihon! Be nice! Not everyone understands Latin." My mother said to me. I sigh. "But He should at least-" I begin. "No! I don't understand what you are saying half of time! Be understanding!" I just shut up and press the speaker. "Alright, open the box. Then take out the box of matches. After that, carefully place the box next to you." I instructed.

He follows my simple instructions and opened the box. Took out the matches and set the rest to the side. "Ok." He said. "After scanning you again, your vortex is together again. And healing rapidly. If you are unable to do any command, I will audibly give you the instructions for the spell. If you begin to feel pain; tell me, and stop attempting the spell." I say. He seems to be stupid enough to need to hear that. "Understood." He said with some nervousness. "Take out a match. Light it like you would normally and try to remove the fire from the match to the area just above your hand." I say. A simple spell.

He took out a match and began to follow the steps. So far so good. But he looks scared. You can't do magic if you're afraid of your own abilities. Why is he scared if it anyways? Hasn't he done magic before? I know he didn't do it much, but really? He was putting so much effort into this.

This was sad. I had to stop this. "Try doing the motions quicker. You're overthinking it." I tell him. The flame burned him immediately afterwards. He dropped the match in pain and groaned. "Try again." I say. "Trying again." He said with no enthusiasm.

He lit another match and took a breath. Please don't be stupid. Please. And he did the motions. The flame moved to his hand. He sat there; seemingly astonished with himself. Tears started forming. Come one now.

"Is everything alright Third? You are supposed to tell me when you feel pain." I say to him. He jumped a bit and lost hold of the spell. I "Shit!" He yelled. That hurt. "Please don't yell." I say said, taking a breath. Then he shook his head slightly. "I did it! I did it I did it I did it I did it!!! I can't believe I did it! I did magic! It worked! Oh my sweet god!" There's pink. God he's like a child. I can't stand people like this.

once he stopped I cut him off in case he tried to continue. "Congratulations, you passed one test. Now please calm yourself. And, if this is going to be a problem, switch back and stay that way." I say in hopes he will switch back. And it looked as if they did. Thank the gods.

"What was that!?" My mother yelled. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You don't just say things like that to people!" Soviet yelled. Oh now everyone's mad. "Listen. I'm trying to do my job in the best possible way. And that requires him to shut up and listen. It seems Pink can't do that. So he needs to stay out of the way." I explain. "息子 I can't believe you! Do you hear what you are saying!" My mother said. "It's logical!" I say. "No it's not! You are basically saying he is a nuisance! A bother! An annoyance!And you are perpetuating his self hate!" Soviet said. "Now I am not a psychologist, but I'm pretty sure that everyone knows how passive aggressive comments work." He continued. My mom nodded.

"It's true Nihon. You are being unnecessarily rude. Don't have him lose hope in the one doctor he trusts. Because if he no longer feels safe around you, this will be so much harder." My mother said with a much more mother-like tone. I groan. "Dick." I hear from my headphones. That little bastard.

I just take breath. Fine. I'll be nicer. "Apologies for my actions. Today has been stressful." I say.
___________________________
Well. Here's what was going on outside of the sound proof room. What do y'all think?
Anyways, toodaloo,
-Grilly