A Real False Reality

again, that song wont come up later i swear. just wanted to share....

hope you enjoy, comment like always!

_________________________________

Oregon's POV:

I take N out of the house and into the woods. "Sorry about Alaska. He's not very trusting with anyone." I say. "It's ok, I'm used to it." He replies.

"I swear he's nice when you get to know him. But he is extremely protective of Hawaii." I say. "I don't count on him ever being nice to me. Hawaii was the girl he was with right? I recognize the flag." He says. "Yeah, that's her." I say.

"So, want to explain the yelling, or do I have to assume it's just your utter insanity?" I ask, looking at him. He gets a look. "I was yelling at myself to put it as simply as possible." He says. "Who's Red?" I ask. "Me but not me. I'm me and he's me but he's not me-me he's just me." After he says that he gets an expression as if he just confused himself.

"I'm gonna take a guess and say you don't have to explain this very often." I say with a smile. He nods with a nervous smile.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and a quiet buzz was heard. I pull out my phone. I got a message from dad calling a family meeting. Then I got another one from dad again telling me that I should stay out with Third for the time being.

"What is it?" N asked. "Nothing important." I say putting my phone back in my pocket and continuing to walk.

"Where are we going?" N asks. "I already told you. A good spot." I responded. "That's not very specific. This entire area is a good spot. The icy tundra of northern Russia is a good spot according to no one in particular." He says. I stifle a laugh knowing who he is referring to. I get his point though.

"Well it's a good spot in my opinion and I hope it will be for you too. It's not much farther." I say. I jump over some tree roots and land on a rock. He follows in a less flamboyant fashion.

We keep walking until we arrive. "Here we are." I announce. I turn to see him. He looked stunned.

Pinks POV:

It was so beautiful. I just thought the cliff was gorgeous but this is almost too good to be real. There was a river and a small waterfall. It could only be a meter tall. The water seemed to be glowing a radiant blue and sparkling in the shots of light that came through the trees.

The grass was soft and green. The trees looked lush along with every other plant. It looked so soft and peaceful. It was cold outside but right now it feels like the perfect temperature. Not too hot, not too cold. Just perfect.

I knelt down next to the edge of the river and looked in. The water was crystal clear. There were small fish and even a few crayfish in the water. I put my hand in the water. It was cold and crisp, but still nice to feel.

There was a soft breeze and some unseen birds sang a beautiful song. "How did this part of heaven fall from the sky?" I ask Oregon.

She seems to be analyzing the area as if she had never seen it before. She told me that this is a good spot for her. That means that she has been here multiple times.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. "Just looking around." She says. "Why? You've probably been here a thousand times." I say. "Your right I have. But it's different almost every time. Your version is especially interesting." She says. "What does that mean? How can a place like this even exist?" I ask.

"Well here's the thing. It doesn't exist. This is fake." She says looking down at me. I look down and think for a moment. I want to talk to Red but he's not responding. He must still be mad.

"How can this be fake? It's real! I'm touching it, I can feel it. I can move things." I say as I cup my hands into the water and throw some water into the air to prove my point.

She sighs and then snaps her fingers. The whole area looks to have been sucked into a single spot, like it was retracting. They looked the same but different at the same time. The water looked normal. There were no fish. No birds. It was dark and cold. The leaves and grass were dead.

I look over at Oregon. "What did you do?" I ask. She holds out her hand and I see a small golden orb. No bigger than a marble in her hand. It was glowing and looked almost like actual gold.

"This is your happy place to put it simply. Like all flags I can do magic. I have been studying emotional and illusionary magic and a few months ago I figured out how to mix them." She explained. "So it's not real." I say with sadness. "No, but it is a real false reality now. With this orb I can remake it whenever I want." She says. That lifted my spirits a little.

"How does it work?" I ask. "Well, I use emotion magic to catch a hold on a certain emotion like happiness. Then I use an illusion spell to make their imagination come to life. Usually I have to add elements of my own because most CH are more on the logical side of things. But you seem to have barely any logic at all so I didn't have to help make your world. You made that on the spot." She explains. "Thank you?" I say not knowing whether her saying I have no logic is a good or bad thing yet.

"But like I said I can grab any emotion. Fear is my personal favorite to do. It's so fun seeing everyone screaming and running from something that isn't even there." She said sitting down next to me. I giggle a bit and slide away. "Oh come on! It's not like I hurt them. I tell them it's fake once I think they can't take it anymore." She says.

"Yeah but I don't want my fears to come to life." I say. "Well no one wants their fears to come after them. It's just a thing I do when I want revenge or sometimes dad asks me to do it as a punishment for my siblings if they professionally screwed up." She says. "Well I'll remember to stay on his and your good side at all times." I say with a bit of a laugh.

"It takes a lot to have either of us do that. Usually dad just uses his extremely strange yet creative punishments. They usually don't feel like punishments, more like a strange event that came out of nowhere. Something you can live through but you never want to experience again." She says.

I think for a minute. "Can I have an example?" I ask. "Nope. Wouldn't want to ruin the experience for you now would I." She says looking over at me with a smug smile. "Oh no, we wouldn't want that." I say quietly to myself. She laughs a little.

"If you keep acting like this you'll be fine, so don't worry about it." She says. "Keep acting like this? Yeah, easy for you to say." I say, rolling my eyes. "What do you mean?" She asks. Fiddlesticks! I should have just kept my mouth shut. Did you just use the phrase fiddlesticks in place of literally anything else? God you're such a goody two shoes.

'Your back! Please help me! I'm sorry for yelling at you. I will always love you. I have just been so stressed out and you weren't exactly helping.' It's ok, I deserved it. We were both stressed and I didn't know how to deal with it so I kept taking it out on you. I'm sorry for being so passive aggressive lately. 'It's fine really. But to go back on track, how are we going to answer her question?'

Let me take control. I got this one. 'if you say so' "Oregon, do you want to meet Red?" I ask. "I can't find a reason why not." She says. "Ok." I say. 'Here you go'

Red takes over and looks at her. She makes eye contact and looks confused for a second. "What is it?" Red asks. "I'm not sure. Something seems different that's all." She says. "That's most likely because something is different. My name is Red. It's a pleasure to meet you." He says holding his hand out. 

_________________________________________

yay! explaining more about how this world works! a couple more chapters and we get some BACKSTORY!!! just wait and pay attention. I'm leaving clues everywhere. but also misdirection's.

anyways, toodaloo, 

-Grilly