The Meeting (part one)

Pinks POV:
(we are finally switching to a single Personality's POV)
   I woke up. Not do to anything I just woke up. It was early which surprised me since Red and I stayed up so late.  It even though we only got a few hours of sleep we felt well rested. Maybe all we needed was an actual good nights sleep to stop feeling so drowsy.

   'I can't believe it, we're going to a world meeting again!' Yeah, they are going to hate us 'you, they are going to hate you.' Oh look who finally standing up for themselves 'hehe...yeah'

Third person POV:
The entire beginning to the day went like this. Third seemed to be thinking or more looked like he was talking without words. He ate food, no problem. He took a shower, no problem. He was being extremely easy and seemed to have more energy than the past few days. Not a bad thing but it did confuse the other flags. And just like that Britain teleported the four of them to the Country Human world and now they were walking to the world meeting building.

Pinks POV:
We learned that people walked on the moon 'people walked on the moon!!! And that was almost sixty years ago! Imagine what they can do now!' I honestly can't believe they did all of that. We missed so much...is it just me or is there a random ball of energy sitting in us? 'I think that's what happens when you sleep well' oh. Then we should do that more often 'for once I agree with you.'

I'll have to say, it's nice to be talking to my other half and not fight with him. What happened that made it switch so fast. This won't last long. I can tell.

I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I jumped and Red took the body in reaction to a possible threat. "What do you want!" Red said quickly and harshly. He looked up and saw Soviet was the one who grabbed his shoulder and gave control to me. "Sor-Sorry" I quickly replied.

Don't apologize. "It's fine really. We're here is all I was going to say. You seemed to have zoned out." We purposefully came late so I wouldn't get any immediate attention before the meeting.

The meeting. Everything just came to me. I just realized what's going on. I'm going to a world meeting, where every country will be. Everyone who hates me will be there.

Poland, Czechoslovakia, France, Germany...

We walked into the building. The main hall was empty of any country except one who seemed to be sweeping. "Good day Confederate." Britain said. "Hay bro." America said. I look closer and see a flag who had three tripes the top and bottom ones were red and the middle one was white. There was also a blue box in the top left corner of his face with stars in a circle.

He saw me and his face looked scared and confused. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. I had no idea who this was but it's clear he knew me.

Without thinking I scooted closer to Soviet and grabbed his jacket hiding behind him slightly. He didn't seem to mind, he just looked confused. Stop acting like a child, I'm embarrassed to be in the same body as you. I don't listen. It's safer over here than out there.

America and Confederate have a conversation but I can't hear it. All I hear is Confederate say "good luck...your gunna need it." Now I regret not listening to their conversation.

We start to walk down the hall and up a flight of stairs. When we reach the top I see the meeting room doors. The largest room in the building. Can easily fit two hundred sitting.

America tells me and Soviet to wait out in the hall while they get things situated. They walk in and immediately someone is yelling. Then there is silence, then louder yelling and more yelling, and more yelling, and more yelling.

I grip Soviet tighter. This is it. I'm done for.

Reds POV:
Pinks starting to freak out. I can pull him out of control and take over the body. He's about to go full on panic attack. And once he starts it's extremely difficult to get him out of control of the body making it so he just ends up fainting.

So I quickly get full control of the body and re-steady my breathing fixing my heart rate and stoping a possible panic attack. I let go of Soviet and he looks at me.

He noticed that I'm in control so I talk before he can. "If I didn't take control he would currently be having a panic attack so your welcome." I say turning towards the door.

Soviet's POV: (before they entered the building)
We get to the front door and I see the almost empty hallway. The only flag here was America's twin brother Confederate. We said our hellos. But as soon as he made sight of Third he looked confused and concerned.

   Third on the other hand stepped behind me slightly and grabbed onto the back of my trench coat. I won't even try to pry him off.

   I overhear the conversation America is having with Confederate. "What are you doing with that psychopath?!" Confederate asks. "He's only half a psychopath. The rest of him is just paranoid." America retaliates. "Is that really any better?!"

   This gos on for a little while and eventually I hear America say this. "I'm going to try to convince the others into taking rehabilitation as an option." His brother stood there for a moment. "Like you did for me?" He asked "yes!" America responded. "Good luck...your gunna need it." And with that we were walking up the stairs.

Once we got to the top, Britain and America walked inside, and a yelling match instantly started. Thirds grip on me tightened and he was shaking a bit. But then he just, stopped. He stoped shaking, he stoped holding onto my trench coat. I got confused and looked down to see Third with blood red eyes.

I was going to say something but he beat me too it. "If I didn't take control he would currently be having a panic attack so your welcome." He said sharply with a slight hint of worry and emotional exhaustion.

Deep down in that black heart of his, Red cares. I know he dose. No matter how much he try's to hide it, I know Red cares. I just need to figure out how to get him to admit it.

_________________________
Oh wow. Two chapters in under 24 hours! What is she a machine? I don't know to be honest. But here it is. The next chapter is it. I was planning to make this all one chapter but it got too long.
Anyways toodaloo- Grilly