A Casual Conversation

Hello, I'm sorry this took so long to update. But things got busy on my end again. But do not fear! An update is here! There is a shit post up there for you to enjoy.
_______________________________

Third person's POV:
"Seven? What could have happened so young?" Germany asked. "Well, I was born for one thing." Red said with a bit of a smile. Germany immediately held back a laugh. "Why do you look like that? It's not that funny?" Red said. "Did- did your parents not show up for it?" Germany asked. "That's a weird question. But yeah. I was manifested across the house. He didn't even know I was there." Red replied.

Germany was holding back laughter. He couldn't believe it. They had just started talking and so far it matched up with fucking Heinz Doofenshmirtz of all things. "Seriously, why are you laughing?" He asked him. "I'll tell you some other time. You need context." Germany said. "Ok. That's fair. Anyways. Two years later. When I was nine. I said '' man. This is trash' and left." Red explained. "Fair enough. I did something similar." Germany replied.

"Yeah. Well. I've never been good at magic. So my goal was 'human world' and I ended up in virginia." He said. "What a place to end up." Germany replied. "Things very quickly got out of hand. The police kidnapped me and they didn't like me very much haha!" Red laughed. "Really? A person of authority not liking you? Odd." Germany said sarcastically. "I know right! Anyways, they asked me where I lived and I said not fucking here! And they asked if I got lost. I can't get lost if I didn't have a destination so I said no." He continued.

"Then they asked if I had a family. I said no. Like the lying ass I was becoming." He said with some hand movements. "So. Like any sensible person would. They sent me to an orphanage!" Red said with jazz hands. "They did what?" Germany asked. "Yeah. When I said that the government had my paperwork. I meant the American government." He said in response. "I certainly didn't interpret it that way." Germany replied.

"Yeah. No one ever did." Red said with a sigh. "But either way, I actually got adopted! Mainly because they were basically paying people to take me! Haha!" He said. "Wow. They really didn't like you." Germany said. "I kinda made sure of it." He said. Then his face went blank. "The thing about it. When you are practically selling someone. And someone nabs you. It's always for the cash. Not for you at all." Red said. "I think that makes sense. You were a byproduct of the money. Not the other way around." Germany replied.

Red simply nodded. "Yeah. They kept me around for the money. I won't say it was terrible. But it wasn't preferable to what I had just ran away from. So. I ran away again." Red said simply. "That's when things get fun again. I had never been on the run before that. The orphanage police were after me. Interesting experience for sure. They chased me and chased me. Soon the real police were after me too." Red said. "Why?" Germany asked. "Theft. I didn't have any money, so I resorted to thievery for food and things like that." He explained. "Ah." Germany replied simply.

Germany's POV:
Man. This is messing with me. The various emotions running through me. I'm not too sure how to feel about this. But I know it's something I can't let slip away from me.

It's so odd hearing him talk. It's as if he doesn't know what he's talking about. Or better, he doesn't know how to talk in general. His emotions switch and change drastically as he speaks. I never imagined him being so emotionally driven. Well. I suppose I didn't let myself think that. No one else really did.

Is this why America seemed to have such a..I don't know...soft spot for him? He always seemed to calm down conversations about him. All the death threats people made for when they found him. America would fight them tooth and nail to shut up about it. Either he knew something he wouldn't tell, or he really didn't like violence without a fair trial. Both seem likely. The guy saved his own brother from being killed off for god's sake. And he was supposed to be his nemesis or something.

"They did stop chasing me when I got to Louisiana though. Not sure why. But they did. Well generally anyways. They would show up from time to time." Red continued. "Louisiana. That's where you got the bag." Germany stated. "Indeed. I followed the music. The parties. I just ran with it. It was loud. It was vibrant. It was risky. I loved it." He said with a smile. Not bad. Just a simple, bittersweet smile.

I felt a vibration in my pocket. For the sake of my sanity; don't they know what 'don't call' means? I take out my phone to reject the call. "Ah fuck." I say. My dad looked confused. "What is it?" He asked. "My leader:" I said with a sigh. "Oh. Are they nice?" He asked. "She's ok for a leader." I say in return. "If only she'd let me take a day off without calling me." I grumble.

I answer the phone and put it to my ear. "Yes?" I ask. What the. Switch the German you dumb fuck! "Hallo?" I correct.

Reds POV:
It's good to hear that he has a good leader. Although, almost anyone is good in reference to what I had for a leader. He answered his phone and began to talk.

(The following one sided conversation is in German. But I'm not google translating this shit)

"Hello" Germany asked. An aggravated expression crossed his face. "I told you ma'am. I'm off for a family emergency. I'll do what I can over the computer." He said. "I know I was supposed to turn that in an hour ago. I got caught up in...something." He said. "Can I leave it off as personal business?" He asked glumly. "Of course not. Listen. With all do respect. I am not telling you what I'm doing. You will know about this..." he looked at me. "Eventually." He finished, looking away again.

"Yes yes. I will give that report in as soon as I can." He said. "Good day ma'am." He said and then he hung up. "Sorry about that. They never leave me alone." He said. "Yeah, they usually don't." I said in return. "Well. Maybe we should go back upstairs." I say. "Really? You weren't done talking." He said. "No. I didn't. But. I'm starting to get tired and I don't want to waste this appointment completely." He said. "I suppose that's fair. We don't want you to pass out down here." He said. "Yeah. Me neither. I would much rather fall asleep by my own will." I say.

______________________________
I hope you enjoyed. Comment as always.
Anyways, toodaloo,

- Grilly