Feeling Grey

□ [ Warning: Multiple entities of Angst ] □

I snuck inside as Robin and Al-an were probably on some weird honeymoon. Fucking when are they going to mate at this point. It's shown up multiple times and at this point.

Just leave them be. They shall do whatever they wish in their own time. My other side of the mind thought as I shook it away.

"Hold on tight. We're going through the moonpool."

I went into base through the moonpool as I shook off the residue snow once entering as well as the water from swimming

"You feelin alright back there?" I asked as I turnt my head to look at her.

Quartz had her hands in her hair, squeezing out the water that had entered in there. I found myself staring at her beautiful red silk hair as my body heated up more. My colors shifted a bright pink. Her hair reminded me of blood, it was...---nice.

"Hm?" She perks up, looking at me. I quickly changed my colors to grey again. "I--...umm...asked if you were alright." I levitated her down as I kept forcing my pink shade away. Quartz nodded with a smile "Uhuh." She then tried to get up but only to wince in pain from her leg injury.

I scoffed softly "I'll be back." I reassured her before walking off to find Robin's stash.

.
.
.

I was mid-rummaging through Robin's stash of her mini medical equipment and heard a voice. "Cross-??"

I turnt around seeing Robin wide eyed as she clutched onto her robe. "We were looking everywhere for you!" Robin quickly ran over as she looks me over to make sure I was okay.

Me? They were looking for me? Why should they. Especially her... she's been so nice to me even after what I could have done to her.

I stared down at Robin with a soft flicker of red.

It made me angry.

"You don't have any need to look for me, hell aren't you two suppose to be on a honeymoon not looking after someone like me?" I snarled as I turnt my head.

I need nobody to look at me.

Nobody to care for me.

I cannot have another caretaker. Especially after what happened.

"Stop caring about what I do, alright?" I muttered. As I tried to hide the black color from flooding into me. Only changing my hue a darker grey in color.

"But you obviously care about me, and Al. Why won't you ever let us help you when all you ever do is help us?" She glared up at me.

Mortals. they always had more and more to say, questions about emotions and such...

All I ever wanted to feel was happiness.

But now I just want to rage in peace.

Happiness is not worth the pain of the memories of them...especially not him...

And Xclise.

I felt a twinge of pain thinking of her name.

I betrayed her. I betrayed them.

I heavily sighed as I turnt away. "Just leave me alone." I stood up as my colors turned a mix of red and grey.

"--Cross...I--" She tried to comfort me as she seemed to know a bit of what I was feeling no matter how much I compressed it.

I roared loudly. "JUST....leave me alone." I calmed down. I didn't mean to shout...I suppose going back to that place would only bring back horrible memories.