The Lost Civilization

Robin skips around looking at the buildings around her taking pictures of the place and scanning, though most being Unknown to the Scanner.

Robin looked down at this, confused. "Hey Al-an what's this?" She asked looking over towards me and pointing at a bunch of what seemed to be tentacles sticking out of the ground. I pondered. This color purple was familiar...and it seemed almost transparent.

"I'm not entirely sure, should I scan it?" I asked Robin curious on whether we should see what this seemingly odd placement of a plant was.

"Ah well we can do that when we are on our way out!" Robin giggles as she took me by the arm, I looked down surprised by her adrupt movement. "Very well." I replied, I allowed her to lead the way to wherever she wanted to explore.

Robin stopped at a building looking up at it as her eyes sparkled with wonder. "We HAVE to go inside! LOOK AT IT AL-AN IT'S BECKONING ME-" She squeezed my arm more. Seems she was eager in learning about my kind.

"..Erm we should be cautious...buildings have not been proven stable yet." I looked at the building as a small peice fell out.

"Oh psh! It's not that bad." She leans against a peice of the building as a even bigger peice fell out- "that was uh my bad. It'll fix itself right?"

"It would but those stabilizers are not present nor do I believe they are powered on." I replied with a slight bit of annoyance in my voice. Robin giddly smiles widely "you guys have that technology??"

I held my arms close to my chest, I never really seen Robin like this well, not over my kind. Over other creatures yes but...it gave a slight tingling in my body to believe she was in awe of my kind.

"Indeed." I nodded in response, my colors turning from purple to green. Robin looks up at me as if she was going to ask something I didn't like but try to sway me. "Can we go insiide??? Please?? I need your help in looking around--"

"And in the beginning you said this would be "cake work" and you didn't needed my help or me to come along." I scoffed as I simply teased her, making sure she knew that it was only because of my intellect and reasoning in her plea to let me join her. "I knew you were pleading me to assist you in your exploration."

"First of all yes I guess having your small assistance helped...however! I got here mostly by myself and certainly did not ask for your help you big horned jerk." She glares up at me. I did have to say it was amusing for someone so small to be mad.

"Such feeble words will not phase me. They are simple childish words from a childish feeble minded creature." I chirped proudly turning my head from her.

"That! You just used the same words!" Robin tried to climb up on my back, I tried to gently shake her off however when I did try it affected my balance making me fall back, Robin landed perfectly well as she used me for a cushion. Our heads were close to eachother, I could now admire her eyes and features from up close. I was astonished by the little stars in her eyes and the soft brush of red in her cheeks. Robin's eyes had changed, they were now so soft and gentle after being so mad a second ago from our silly banter and her lips firmed gently into a little line. I could feel her heart flutter. "A-Alan.." She looks down at me, her lips curved into a soft small beautiful smile.

"I'm glad to be here with you."

I listened to the gentle tone of her voice taking a mental note of her voice. I liked it. Hearing Robin's voice get so gentle and soft, it was strangely addicting. Though My kind did have our analytical and great status and speech, her voice was different. Her Voice was more...fluttery, varying based on emotions. Her body status and her mind. Sometimes I had a habit of just listening to her talk in her sleep when I was awake though the first time I did was when she passed out in the fabrication base, I do it more often now and I still enjoy it.

I remembered the time when I realized I...felt for Robin, now thinking about these thoughts...

Should...I inform her of this matter? What might she even ask?

"Al-an we have been in this position for a minute, Did you have a mini shut down?" Robin huffs as she was unable to get off without my help.

"Inaccurate. I did not have any mini shut down of any sort." I replied.

She giggled and laughed. "You sooo did! You didn't even budge a muscle when I threated your coffee."

"You threatened my Coffee?" I chirped as my colors went red.

"Chill, I wasn't actually going to." Robin smiles down at me, she seemed amused by my actions. But [PRECURSOR CURSE] Coffee is mandatory!

"Very well.." I mumbled as my colors became purple.

"Can you help me off?" Robin asks curiously as she blinks.

"...and if I oppose?"

"I will melt all the coffee beans together and feed it to Marguerit's Snowstalker." Robin glared.

××××

We were walking inside of the Building. "Didn't know saying that would make you agree with the whole thing you even apologized for things in the past." Robin giggles.

"This is all for Coffee--And to not approach that...creature for anything." I said looking around at the walls. Robin gasps. "Al-an I found something!" She soon grabs out a Storage Tablet.

"What is this? It's not like the door tablets..." Robin whispers.

"Allow me." I gently chimed in as I looked at the inscriptions in the Storage Tablet. I froze. It was my old Tablet from when I was a young fawn Precursor.

"What?" Robin perks up "you look pretty Pink up there let me see it!" She tries to take it by trying to jump and grab it.

"Robin this is personal." I tried to sound sophisticated however Robin could soon tell when I was nervous about something. "It's about you isn't it?!" Robin yoinks it. By literally saying "yoink." And taking it out my levitational grasp.

Robin struggled to try and solve how to show it as she rummages through neighboring devices, However she soon found out how to use it as old Data was written on the tablet and a picture. She didn't know how to read as well however she found the picture.

"Aalllaaaan! You're adorable!" She gasps in surprise of finding my young fawn pictures

"Aalllaaaan! You're adorable!" She gasps in surprise of finding my young fawn pictures. "Who's the Grey one? Whats their name?" She pondered looking over at me for an answer.

"As I have informed you before we do not use words like that...Though I suppose you can call him as his which was on his appearance as you were thinking about his grey like appearance so you can call him Grey" I replied.

"Why are you so terrible at naming-" Robin groans. "First Al-an now Grey. They are totally human names."

I slowly walked out the building as Robin was there inside suddenly a loud alarm went off as Robin had try to get through the exit she was forced back

"Robin?!" I tried to put down the forcefield however it locked Robin in.

"INTRUDER; YOU HAVE ACQUIRED A OBJECT THAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND AND ARE EXITING WITH SAID OBJECT THEREFORE SHALL BE PUNISHED." A voice declares loudly.

I tried to get through the grey  forcefield again however it wouldn't work.

"You will die here and suffer the punishment, Insolent Mortal."