A First Fawn's Thoughts

[PAST]

btw I made this half asleep))

I fumbled around with my tiny little hooves as I saw the different smells and sighs start to come into my senses.

It was...strange.

Yet...pleasing.

I couldn't speak yet but could look around as there was an oddly glowing clear fluid around me, there were many large large odd looking creatures below.

Four feet. Many arms. Different horns shapes and sizes.

I squirmed more in the fluid letting my little hooves stretch and move on their own, I wanted to see the world.

I heard something bash open glass beside me, it was one of those creatures. Except it was...oddly smaller, like my size.

He was originally grey and seemingly very very hostile as he had changed a shade of bright red. Afterwards, he soon let out a loud victorious screech after successfully breaking free of their containment and started rampaging around for about 220 human seconds before hitting into one of the larger one's leg and being put back.

He then continued to struggle until he had flipped himself upside down in their fluid.

I was intrigued by this creature's will to escape and...their anger as well.

I stared up at him as I pressed my face against the glass.

He made an odd chirping sound as he stared back his arm gently patting the glass as if trying to pat me.

Was he pleased by my company...?

He then tried to punch the glass.

He either dispised me or was trying to get out again.

I noticed a few large creatures walked inside as they were watching both him and I.

"This is Seed Designation. X-CHROME" One of them say pointing at the grey creature.

"It's short for Monochrome." The creature looks over at the hostile creature as it hisses.

They soon went over to me as I softly bobbed in the fluid I was in, flickering a soft green as I tried to make a noise...

But...nothing came out.

"This is Seed Designation Al-An...I haven't decided what Al-an means exsactly but it sounds like a...quite fit name don't you agree? Pleasing to the senses." The Creature converses with the other as the other rubs their head with their strange floating metallic limb.

I tried to make noises like the other one however nothing seemed to try to come out.

"I believe there might be something defective. This one doesn't seem to be making vocal patterns though they are extremely active. They aren't hostile though." One of the creatures say as they studied me closely.

"Strange." They then nodded at eachother and walked off.

I gently knocked on the glass towards the other creature, I was curious about it. I wanted to befriend it and play not stay cooped up.

I inhaled softly and tried to think of something, suddenly my body glowed a bright white.

"...Hello?" I whispered softly into their mind as I then calmed realizing I was communicating with them.

"Wh...eh?" The small creature squeaks confused.

"H..Hi...I...wanted to ask--do you wanna be friends...?"