Guess Who (Short)

Starring: Robin Goodall, Sam and Al-an

"Okay Al-an, Sam we are going to be playing a Game called Who am I?" Robin says with a smile.

"It's a game where you have to guess whats on your head with a few questions and then once you guess it you get points to win." Sam informs.

"Al-an you go first." Robin puts a card on Al-an's head, The card it looked like a Snowstalker. "And now you ask questions to us about the cards or guess! Now go!"

"Horns." Al-an says calmly.

"That is on your head but not on the card." Robin says with a nervous chuckle.

Sam stares. "You sure an Alien knows how to play cards?"

"Sh Sam! He's sensitive." Robin snaps at Sam and glares.

"I'm sure this large probably 13 foot alien is very very sad about not being able to play a game-!" Sam snaps back and then looks at Al-an.

Al-an was stressed out thinking his colors going different colors and red, and then he stares at Sam. "It's a Snowstalker."

"Did he just read my mind--" Sam whispers.

"Al-an no mind reading that's cheating!" Robin glares at Al-an.

Al-an chirps proudly. "Is it because humans cannot? I say this game is easy."

"Right and you were sweating bullets a second ago." Robin smirks at Al-an and moves closer to him.

"I was not secreting metal!" Al-an looks away his colors going pink with embarrassment.

"Lets make a rule where there is no Mind reading then shall we?" Sam groans as she lays down. "I want to get back to headquarters as soon as possible and not stay down here with this freezing temperatures."

"Is this temperture a important matter for humans?" Al-an asks curiously. "Robin does not usually discuss this matter."

"Yes however sometimes we have heating devices in our suits and hab--what are you doing with my sister?" Sam glares at Al-an.

Al-an had his body wrapped around Robin. "Robin called this a warm hug. I noted this in case if she gets cold."

"Allaaann..." Robin blushes wildly as she covers her face.

"Lets get back to the game. What is Robin?" Sam sighs.

"An Extravagant Creature with Coffee." Al-an chirps happily.

"I'm leaving." Sam gets up and walks off. "AND IT IS A SQUIDSHARK."

"Don't worry about her she just hasn't had her coffee yet." Robin giggles as she pats Al-an's hindquarters.

"Coffee is vital." Al-an agrees.

"Want coffee?" Robin asks curiously to her large alien friend.

"Is that even a question?" Al-an glows a soft green as he pressed his head gently against Robin's.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come on bud we gunna get some coffee." Robin giggled in delight.

Al-an chirps softly in delight.