Short/Art + Author's note!

Oh my goodness

I've never thought so many people would like this book honestly, its amazing how you all are even here.

Thank you so much, you've helped me out a lot and I thank you for hanging on from my bad writing in the beginning to now.

I like to think I'm getting a lot better thanks to you guys.

Here I come back and we've made it to 30k+ readers!

Wow!

Thank you guys I don't deserve you
; w ;

Anyways enough with the sentimentals.

Thank you so so so much though, goodness you are all so baffling!

Here is some updated art I recently made:

Artemis:

Annndddddd

Annndddddd

Here's X-Cross. With mouth or not.

 With mouth or not

Ignore the missing leg please, its too late for me to fix it and I'm cringing now that I see it

Anyways time for a short!

An Artemis short...hehhehe.

...

..

.

..

...

[ Artemis's POV ]

It was a light snow day. My favorite, the snow was just so light and not as cold as normal and the fish seemed to be more towards the surface these times too.

I shuffled my hooves into the snow as I felt the snowy sensation enter my body giving me shivers of excitement.

My lips curved into a joyous smile as I laughed. "This is going to be an awesome day! I just know it." I muttered confidently to myself as I felt energized. But unsure what to do, I could always go check on my Aunt Xclise or my Uncle X-Cross. But...I didn't want any head rubs from my uncle and I'm pretty sure Xclise was probably taking note of the adaptation of the animals...per usual. Also. Did not want to get smothered!

"It's a me day starring me of course...--Oh I know--Awing!" I looked around as I then felt a splash of water. A fully grown Pengwing hopping up onto land with a clap of its beak.

"Awing!" I happily cheered as I galloped over, almost tripping on all four of my legs before I hugged him. I missed Awing, even if I knew he was soon to have pups of his own and was going to be responsible for them I still wished he could stay with us all the time. He was family. No matter how much Dad and Uncle X. seem to deny it. I get why dad had an odd spot about Awing but I always wondered why Uncle X had a strangeness with awing? Did something happen before I was born?

I guess I'd have to ask mom sometime.

I sighed to myself as I then perked up, my hue and eyes turning back to green from being purple before. "Hows your wife doing Awing? Still incubating those eggos?"

Awing only stared at me silently blinking. But I knew, from those silent eyes, he was happy. I could feel exactly what he was thinking. It was our connection.

"Glad to hear it!" I giggled as I brushed my hair back with my lil fingers. "Oh by the way I got you something!" I just remembered I had some food in my inventory, I sat down on my haunches as my front legs relaxed in front of me. I rummaged my hands through my bag before pulling out, raw peeper!

I happened to always get the biggest and I can see from the glint in Awing's eye and his movements of his beak he was quite happy of my find as well.

"Here you are bud!" I happily chuckled, handing Awing over the large peeper before then I hit a eureka! As my mother states.

"Hey!-Daaaad!" I yelled over towards the base nearby until I noticed a alien head pop out the entrance. "Artemis?--Do you require something?" My father questioned in his familiar and calm manner.

"Yeah...If you don't mind...can you teleport my paints and paintbook over please?" I questioned nervously tapping my hooves in which my father simply sighed, turning green as he chuckled. "Of course Artemis." He responded before heading back inside.

It took only a second before my arts and craft stuff appeared right in front of me. "Thanks!" I softly chirped with delight as I then started to squirt some paint out onto the paper and start to make the watery and icy backgound of what was in front of me before then grabbing up the brush and painting onto it a Pengwing.

It took some time but I finished as I looked over at Awing.

"Now you'll be with me. Even if you're gone." I softly smiled at him, my tail wagging in the snow as I tried to adjust my now paint riddled shirt.

Awing blinked slowly almost lovingly before then sliding off into the water and darting off.

I waved as he decided to leave and smiled. I wondered what immense knowledge Awing must have had if only he could speak.

He probably would have told me not to play firebending.