If the Tables had turned (2)

I started to get out of Hibernation my body felt off as my head throbbed slightly.

I started to scan myself to see what happened, allowing my memories to return as they flushed into my body. "...Where is the female...?" I questioned looking around, I couldn't see her after scanning my body I realized something was wrong. There was another presence inside of me which was not mine.

"This is...uncomfortable, return me now please." The female said, their voice was now more soothing, warm...humane. I paused for a moment interested in her.

"You expect me to decipher your own technology when I was designated here to aquire data about it...?" I questioned as I moved over to the device scanning around.

"Oh come on! There must be a way out of this...--I expect you to find me a way out as you put me in here." The female seemed to try and stay nonchalant but it was quite obvious she was getting emotional, as I learned humans to be.

"...You can not order me around I do by my own accord...but...I suppose I will assist you in your plead. If I don't I suppose you will cause a great annoyance now won't you?" I clicked softly responding to her.

"Yeah I most likely would." The female scoffs but seemed to have calmed down.

"Very well. I will assist you." I muttered as I heard the female perk up. "You will...?"

I nodded. "Yes, Indeed I will."

"Thank Goodness...--not like I needed your help anyways." She scoffed more in protest as she tried to keep her hostility.

"Your Vocal patterns and tone say otherwise." I responded as I started to leave the area.

She had become silent as I moved underground, watching all the creatures in the area and going back inside my base.

"Robin." She hissed out after hours of not talking.

"Robin...?" I paused my work as I tilted my head.

"Yes. Robin Goodall. That's my name..." She mutters softly, the softness of her tone ringing throughout my mind. "And what is your name...alien?" She asked firmly, though under the hard exterior I knew she was quite curious about me.

"We do not use words in those ways." I responded as I went to continue working on building.

"In what ways do you know eachother then?" Robin says, she sounded confused however this was normal for us. We already knew who we were talking to when we spoke therefore we did not need names however...

"You may go by my seed designation...you may call me, Al-an." I said softly as I stopped in front of the fabricator.

"Al-an? Hold up--you mean to tell me you have traveled most of the galaxy in whatever the heck you drive--you're probably qlike a...thirteen foot centaur a--and your name is ALAN?" Robin says. Surprise filling her voice.

"Is it insignificant?" I asked curiously as I softly chirped.

She paused for a moment becoming quiet as I could hear a smile in her voice. "No. No. Al-an. It's perfect." She giggled. "Though it does seem strange for an alien name, it is quite cute." 

"...Cute..?" I shifted purple after being green. I was...curious of what she meant by cute. 

"Cute. It's a compliment, it means...well...it's like extremely enjoyable and you think they quaint as you would probably say." Robin explained trying not to laugh more it seems by my curiosity and confusion upon the term. 

"I see, very well, I believe you are quite...cute as well." I responded. Complimenting her on how quaint she was. After I did she became quiet as I felt some of her emotions swarm a bit in my head as well. 

"...You feel weird...do you not?" I asked wondering about this feeling she felt. "What is this...?"

"It's...Emotion. Humans have it often." She responded softly, her tone was sweeter now. "It changes a lot of things however without it I'm not sure we'll be quite human."  She lets out a soft giggle as she seemed more relaxed. 

"I see...Interesting. I will like to study this "Emotion" More." I stated as I paused seeing something pop up on the data base which usually told me my assignments and showed me the map, there was a light beeping.

"There." Robin says excitedly. "We have to go there it'll help with the progress of my body!"

"It will..?" I paused waiting for her answer as she seemed to forget she wasn't seeable as she then responded. "oH-Um Yeah!" She says as I could hear her smile.

This was the start of our journey together.

Though I didn't know what would be in store.

××××

The Next story with this AU Maayy be a little NSFW. Like slight. If I think of speeding up the process of Robin and Al-an finding the ingredients for Robin's body since well...when you think about it logically I don't think clothes will grow when she is made. Anyways hope you enjoyed this second half of it and tell me if you want me to make more!

Ded out.