Music for an Alien

After some time of listening to Robin's heartbeat I noticed Robin was asleep. As Much as I wanted to hear her heartbeat she doesn't deserve to sleep on the cold ground. I dived into the water and started to repair her Habitat. It took a moment for the water to come down so I went up to grab Robin, by the time I came back with Robin the Habitat was fully drained. I gently placed Robin in bed. "Have a nice Rest." I said trying to move away however she had a grip on my arm. "..Hm.." I decided not to move since she would wake up if I did. I simply laid down on the ground beside the bed and drifted into Hibernation...

×××××××

I looked up finding Robin asleep, though she was on the bed and well I was on the floor we were considerably close.

I looked up seeing her PDA and started to think to myself. Hmmm... She's asleep so I wouldn't get in trouble for a little peek. And she is a deep sleeper...

She released my arm, and I was now able to move. My colors turned green. "She wouldn't notice."

×××××××

Robin's POV

I yawn waking up to the sound of music in another room, I rubbed my ears and looked around. No sign of Alan. I got up and slowly walks towards the door to see-

 I got up and slowly walks towards the door to see-

...a very sad alien listening to Careless Whisper.

"Al-an are you okay?" I moved closer to Al-an as his color was a deep blue. "H-He had such a meaningful way of expressing his emotions...to a girl he enjoyed his company with...It saddens me to hear his way of speaking to her at the same time it's beautiful." Al-an spoke as his arms held the PDA close. He really did like the song in a way and the way he way laying on my pillow was adorable. "Do you..like my pillow?" I asked as I sat down beside him. "Apologies, I didn't realize this was your pillow." Al-an looked down. "No, it's fine Al-an. You can have it." I smiled up at him. He turned green in color "Really?" He asks surprised, I nodded in response. "Of course you can. You're my friend."

Al-an looks down at me. "Robin."

"Yes?" I looked up at the alien which was now green.

"Can you explain what this Dancing and Music is? I seen these words pop up in the video." Alan questions. I giggle in response "Of course...Music is a form of activity for fun."

"Ah yes...I assume Dancing is a response then?"

I nodded in response to Alan's query. "I would show you how to dance but..Erm..I don't know how to dance with someone so tall in height." I nervously stated, looking at his height compared to mine.

"If you are stating that I might step on you, do not worry. I will not." Al-an said staring curiously at me as his colors turned a light shade of purple. "Okay then I'll teach you."

×××××××

AL-AN POV

Robin held out her hand. "Here, hold my hand."

I held my arm close trying to hold her hand, her gentle fingers held a soft grip onto my arm.

"Now you can just sway a bit if you want."

I started to sway trying to dance, Robin giggled at my attempt as she plays music on her PDA. Robin started to dance along with the music as I tried to as well, starting to get the hang of the feel, it was... odd but beautiful in a way, it was very much enjoyable to both I and Robin.

I lifted her up with one of my arms so then she could dance much more easier with me. She twirled in the air and giggled due to her attempt"S-Sorry that was a bit weird huh..?" She mutters as she looked down. I shook my head. "In a way it is odd..however it's more beautiful than anything I've seen."

Robin smiled at my comment. "No, you are. I mean...you're amazing...I'm just normal."

"I think to us both, we are normal, however in different perspectives...even if we are normally like this, You're still...extravagant." I spoke bluntly not thinking about my words at all, which was a first.

"Thanks Al-an. As my Token of appreciation..." Robin held out her hands as if wanting me to lean down.

I lowered myself to her height. Robin placed her head against my forehead, however...I felt the softness of her lips.

"Are you trying to Consume me?" I ask curiously, Confused on her recent actions.

"No." Robin giggled. "It's similar to a thank you, usually we do an air kiss to the cheek but you like the head thing so...a mix?" Robin thinks and smiles at me soon her expression changed. "Did I do something wrong...? Your Color is pink..."

"That's odd..." I mumbled to myself. There shouldn't be anyway why I was changing this color, the only time this should happen is if...

"Are you Sick? If you are I suggest you lay down, I never treated an Alien but I can try." Robin worriedly stares at me, I could tell by her look she was worried she made me sick.

"Maybe. But do not worry Robin, You are not the one that made me sick, that happens due to bacteria." I responded.

"Ah..Alright." Robin nods as she started to caress my cheek with her hand, checking my temperture.

"You do not need to do this Robin, I'll be fine, Our body works against bacteria very well...except for one."

"Hmm..Noted." Robin lays against my lower half. "Can...I sit on your back?"

"Hm? That is...an Odd request." I looked back at her, as she had her hand on my back.

"You remind me of a creature we have on earth...it was called a Horse though I guess your more like a centaur." Robin rambled, I listened intrigued by her little fantasies, and I decided to let her sit on my back as long as she would tell me a story. Which she did until I drifted into Hibernation and she soon drifted to sleep.